Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 (93195 Views)

MTN Top Executive, Lynda Saint-nwafor, Fingered In Actor, Saint Obi’s Death / Veteran Nollywood Actor Saint Obi Is Dead / See What Veteran Actor, Saint Obi Looks Like Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by vickydevoka(m): 2:38am On May 14, 2023
malaria:

Younger brother ke , thought he is the only son . Anyways saint obi was not really rich though unless his ex wife . Besides they did movie when nollywood paid peanuts
Funny enough he look like saint obi. Carbon copy. The same shape of head. Na same Anglican Church we de go dat year
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:30am On May 14, 2023
YoungLionken:
This life is somehow, to say the least..

Saint Obi was one of the best those days when Nollyhood was enjoyable..

May God have mercy on him and accept him..

To the scammer below me, Canada work permit kee you there sad!!!
Exactly! He was one of those who graced Nollywood and made the movies very enjoyable.

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:07am On May 14, 2023
Penfirst:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
you get mind sha, they said somebody died, na on that tread you see beg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by TheSuperX(m): 4:09am On May 14, 2023
Babatunjo:
"Take me to Mama" was my favourite of your movies.
Good people don't last.
RIP legend.

For Gen Z who may not know him, he's the guy on this VCD (b4 Netflix)
It's so sad, he was one of the best Nollywood actors in the 90's, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by TheSuperX(m): 4:13am On May 14, 2023
apstpaulg:
When his wife travelled abroad for a delivery, while pregnant, he was busz sleeping with one of my counselee called chinaza, who happened to be his house help; then he compensated her with 10k. I told the lady not to worry, that his death will be one that money can't save him.
Note' i won't mention the year.
My condolences to the wife and kids though.
Sorry but you must be a foooool

3 Likes

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by imagrg(m): 4:14am On May 14, 2023
God have mercy oh.

Life is but a dream!

Look at my signature below for link if you want to become a crypto lord soon and be among the rich soon for free oh.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Reference(m): 4:44am On May 14, 2023
What.... shocked
How come....sad.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by olibeans: 4:50am On May 14, 2023
Rest in Hell...
It's better you died than what I would've done to you.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by shereef19: 5:02am On May 14, 2023
Nothing last forever.....
RIP sir
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by sharpwriter(m): 5:37am On May 14, 2023
apstpaulg:
When his wife travelled abroad for a delivery, while pregnant, he was busz sleeping with one of my counselee called chinaza, who happened to be his house help; then he compensated her with 10k. I told the lady not to worry, that his death will be one that money can't save him.
Your comment is not explanatory enough. You have to state what really happened. No be today men dey sleep with women wey dem want even in matrimony. It's even rampant among you so called servants of God.

If it is true, it is not good enough, but he compensated her with 10k? Was there an agreement between them? Using the word compensation, did you mean he raped her repeatedly being that his wife is not around?

If he didn't rape her, then you mean Obi should have been more kind to at least give her reasonable amount of money and treat her better (I agree with this if he's rich enough) .

Why was your counselee angry? What happened that you yourself got to know about this matter? These are necessary questions your comments should have clarified in the first place. And your comment made it be as if you were the one that killed him.

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Jostoman: 5:55am On May 14, 2023
This man really enjoy sandra achum and liz benson for movie those days. RIP

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by barinedan(m): 5:56am On May 14, 2023
This life is somehow, to say the least..

Saint Obi was one of the best those days when Nollyhood was enjoyable..

May God have mercy on him and accept him..

To the scammer below me, Canada work permit kee you there :
Guy, I like your swag, you just killed two birds with one stone
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by sylve11: 6:07am On May 14, 2023
Journey well, Legend Saint Obi. sad cool
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by sylve11: 6:11am On May 14, 2023
apstpaulg:

But you are a pastor na. Why are you saying this type of thing? You will die, we all we die. undecided embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by MyAmericandream(f): 6:15am On May 14, 2023
djon78:
Was talking with a nutritionist expert based in the US recently

She said that Africans are dieing at an alarming rate in younger years due to very bad nutrition

And we don't have good and sound medical facilities like oyibos
But many are eating rubbish

That the people of olden days were not exposed to the kind of foods we are exposed to now

That due to wrong nutrition
Many people are dieing in middle age because bad nutrition eating for years affects the internal organs and mostly manifests in middle age

My grandmother died at 103 years
My dad's two elder brothers died at 88 and 93 years
My dad will be 80 next year not on any medication
Mum mid 70s

These people I mentioned were not given to eating junks

But today we eat too much junks

The nutritionist encourage people to eat more of Vegetables and fruits, then eat healthy cooked food

Suya, nkwobi, meat, junks, pizza, Burger, alcohol etc should be complete no no. Even if you want to eat them should be once in a blue moon

I started centering my meals more on fruits and vegetables still eat soups, rice and the kind magic I have seen on my body is magical. Also I do long walks most evenings to keep a healthy fit body

Not when I reach middle age one will begin suffer one thing

I am writing these long epistle to warn People and create awareness

Start watching what enters your mouth

Many are going to early grave by what they put in there mouth
Eating there way to death

Bad eating starts early age
And the results show in middle age

May the soul of saint Obi rest in peace Amen

Your epistle is appreciated, like how many miles do you walk every evening?

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Sammy5413(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2023
Was he still alive until now?
Thought he was dead a long time ago
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by clockwisereport: 7:56am On May 14, 2023
nedekid:

My guy was a top executive at same company then having worked there since their inception, today he is struggling seriously.

Wetin happen to am?
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Mekoyaw(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2023
Your head dey there... Thumbs up👍 You've rekindle the great memories of this movie.
Babatunjo:
Good people don't last.
RIP legend.

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Okoroawusa: 7:57am On May 14, 2023
Chai! Saint Obi wey fvck Buba Marwa's second wife that time. RIP

When penis don old e go be like say e no get time wey e dey go 5 rounds at once...RIP once again
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by bossvitality(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Your epistle is appreciated, like how many miles do you work every evening?
I did it last night and I slept very well last night waking up feeling so good and sound. Just get a good workout shoe and walk on a long tarred road none stop. Not juggling not running, just walk none stop. I trekked to and fro for 2hrs. One hour for each. You can start from 6.30pm or 7pm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Mekoyaw(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2023
Omg shocked Death is just a respecter of no one, saint Obi really made my childhood days sweet & entertaining, especially his movie on "Take me to maama" oh that movie made me cry & strong, I'll miss you dearly sir.

RIP🙏🎬🕯️🕯️🕯️♥️
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by lascos912(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2023
no b this man do Royal Palace
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by malaria(f): 8:42am On May 14, 2023
apstpaulg:
My dear you dont speak bad about the dead .no one is a saint .besides did he rape .your cousin ? If the answer is no then be still .

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by yomi531(m): 8:43am On May 14, 2023
Amadas
State of Emergency
Deadly Passion
Narrow Escape and, many more I can't remember. Oboy I been dey cancel naija films badly back then.

Rest on Saint Obi
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by GudLion(m): 8:55am On May 14, 2023
So sad! Great actor, great personality. RIP Ol Gee.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by maximanuel: 9:36am On May 14, 2023
djon78:
Was talking with a nutritionist expert based in the US recently

She said that Africans are dieing at an alarming rate in younger years due to very bad nutrition

And we don't have good and sound medical facilities like oyibos
But many are eating rubbish

That the people of olden days were not exposed to the kind of foods we are exposed to now

That due to wrong nutrition
Many people are dieing in middle age because bad nutrition eating for years affects the internal organs and mostly manifests in middle age

My grandmother died at 103 years
My dad's two elder brothers died at 88 and 93 years
My dad will be 80 next year not on any medication
Mum mid 70s

These people I mentioned were not given to eating junks

But today we eat too much junks

The nutritionist encourage people to eat more of Vegetables and fruits, then eat healthy cooked food

Suya, nkwobi, meat, junks, pizza, Burger, alcohol etc should be complete no no. Even if you want to eat them should be once in a blue moon

I started centering my meals more on fruits and vegetables still eat soups, rice and the kind magic I have seen on my body is magical. Also I do long walks most evenings to keep a healthy fit body

Not when I reach middle age one will begin suffer one thing

I am writing these long epistle to warn People and create awareness

Start watching what enters your mouth

Many are going to early grave by what they put in there mouth
Eating there way to death

Bad eating starts early age
And the results show in middle age

May the soul of saint Obi rest in peace Amen

God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by nedekid: 9:39am On May 14, 2023
clockwisereport:

Wetin happen to am?
Went into private business, invested hundreds of millions, it is still going through the struggling stage. Hopefully it will gradually pick since it is long time investment.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Wettoid123: 9:40am On May 14, 2023
Just heard this news painful exit.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2023
The man died since 7th May, and it is just appearing on Nairaland?

Even actors who were not half as famous get their deaths reported at least a day after.

RIP, Saint Obi. You have contributed your own quota to the nation.
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Emmanuel909090: 9:45am On May 14, 2023
Rest of great actor
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Fearyourcreator: 9:46am On May 14, 2023
Babatunjo:
Good people don't last.
RIP legend.

Karashika
Re: Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 by Image123(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2023
A better man than the other Obi in his days. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Handkerchief Top To Lagos Club / Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile / Davido 'Hired' His Father's Private Jet. Admits He Never Bought Any Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.