Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK (48083 Views)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.
Lol. He spends on you only because you agreed already to give him something in return. He's not just expecting, you agreed with him.
If he didn't expect anything in return from you, he wouldn't have had business sponsoring your education and travel. He has people in his family too who need that help grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Dancebreaker: 9:41pm On May 14, 2023
socrates007:
Females folk's can't pretend for long, just takeaway what they enjoy or stop giving what they derive...boom you will see their true nature.

Sharp sharp, no dulling. They won't even say hello sef.

Men should invest their money wisely. Even if na property or business that can fetch you on going money.

With solid material achievement, calmly and carefully find a half-way decent lady. Invest ahead for kids just in case.
If you fritter away your money on a woman instead of investing, when you are broke, she will either move on to a more beneficial guy or cheat on you.

Yes, wealth doesn't buy love but better be well-off than poor.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Nefort: 9:55pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.
And what exactly have women done for men without expecting anything in return??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by tonicyril: 9:56pm On May 14, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Lol. People dey o
Don't mind them, they think it's easy to make money and sacrifice it all. Awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by delpee(f): 10:00pm On May 14, 2023
Hmmm! She only realised that after graduating.
The height of wickedness!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by YemyTemmy: 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
Forget Christianity ooo, she go wake up one day jam herself for oshodi...then trek to able egba dumpsite, na there she go practice her nursing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Basicend: 10:11pm On May 14, 2023
Illuminatiship:
If you want to live long and be Rich just avoid women.

Sir,

You are absolutely correct. I agree with you.

From revelational and physical knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by mmsen: 10:18pm On May 14, 2023
Illuminatiship:
If you want to live long and be Rich just avoid women.

Truth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Alpharey: 10:18pm On May 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This men

They will never learn

The only women I can spend my money on are my female relatives and mother

Female relatives still dey get female relatives o

My female siblings to be precise

So nothing for your wife.. wahala 🤣
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by mmsen: 10:19pm On May 14, 2023
YemyTemmy:
Forget Christianity ooo, she go wake up one day jam herself for oshodi...then trek to able egba dumpsite, na there she go practice her nursing

Surely a real follower of the mythical Christ will refrain from marriage. Especially men. A man getting married in the 21st century is as foolish as a rabbit walking towards a lion.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by occfx: 10:23pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

You are right, I encourage men to only pay according to the quality and quantity of the sex they get so that, when she leaves, it it will be justified. Don't go paying billions for love that never existed or go bankrupt because of a woman
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by IGBOGENE27(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

I'm sure you are still a teenager, otherwise, you wouldn't have vomited this trash. Fairweather woman.

I pray you don't meet your match, otherwise, you ll join the league of this shouting men are scum.

Rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Business3600: 10:28pm On May 14, 2023
Pat081:
Thanks baba grin grin cool shocked not just people oooo she will not know how she will get to Lagos airport
Lol she dont know anything

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Tonytonex(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2023
NwekeUG:
Lady Tells Husband She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

A Nigerian lawyer has narrated how a lady told her husband she's no longer in love after he sponsored her nursing education in the U.K, IGBERETV has learnt.

According to @BolanleCole, the lady said she doesn't want to be in a marriage where there is no love even though her husband catered for her needs and that of her family.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1657040709449334787?t=3J1zM171J3qJu5tVtlh6iQ&s=19
See her English sef. Things are happening sha. Most of these gender don't really know what they want.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Smartguyboy(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2023
GeneralPula:
This is the 2nd most unfortunate thing any man can do..

The first is believing a girl you just met that's not a virgin has just 1 body count.,

Hard to believe but they are still nice lady out there
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by bigiyaro(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

na so Dem dey talk when dem don ready for oloshoim
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Yoighaman(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2023
SsweetAnn:
The only female deserves your money is your mother, your wife, and your jr or senior sisters. Aside that, it's a waste! The more you spend on other girls, the lesser the interest they have in you because if you were to be her brother, she will advice you otherwise. Guys! Wise up! That 5 minutes thing ain't worth your money.

The woman in question is the man's wife.

Please read the post again, this time, slowly and carefully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by 2mch(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2023
LordAdam16:
@2mch

This is the "Black" sister you're simping for.

-Lord
Still far better than a pale thief that will run away with all my hard work because she wake up and is tired after 1 kid as insurance.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by norastan: 11:11pm On May 14, 2023
Just talking yen yen have u heard her reasons why?? Do u know if he treated her bad?? Have u heard from both parties actually??
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Mayeldah(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2023
Women are loyal to their feelings than your sacrifices

if you like catch a grenade for her and loose your arms, she will still abandon you tomorrow

I hate women who feels sex is a reward for a man's sacrifices, sex wey e be say na me even dey do the digging while she lies like a log of wood?

since the 'STINGY MEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA' stopped holding meetings, a lot of men have been SIMPING everywhere. Pathetic!!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Federalis: 11:23pm On May 14, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, a married woman for that.

People should pay serious attention during courtship, don't ignore certain red flags.

Some people are just unpredictable, they will turn to snakes and chameleons, break your heart and leg it.

If you really love her, and want to help, just get a lawyer, and tell her to sign an agreement to return your money if she ever steps out of the relationship after all your expenditure. If she agrees, then fine, you can go ahead. If not, OYO ooo...

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Federalis: 11:24pm On May 14, 2023
NwekeUG:
Lady Tells Husband She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

A Nigerian lawyer has narrated how a lady told her husband she's no longer in love after he sponsored her nursing education in the U.K, IGBERETV has learnt.

According to @BolanleCole, the lady said she doesn't want to be in a marriage where there is no love even though her husband catered for her needs and that of her family.

He tweeted;

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1657040709449334787?t=3J1zM171J3qJu5tVtlh6iQ&s=19

If you really love her, and want to help, just get a lawyer, and tell her to sign an agreement to return your money if she ever steps out of the relationship after all your expenditure. If she agrees, then fine, you can go ahead. If not, OYO ooo...
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Nnecky(f): 11:28pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Before you leave, pay him back every dime he spent on you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by isabi2lof: 11:32pm On May 14, 2023
You guys are the ones doing yourself, in this life you can't have it all , everyone should go for their type .

I believe they're ladies that are graduates being sponsored by their parents but you prefer sponsoring somebody's daughter all in the name of marrying her or being a god over her life, especially the under 17 girls . Hope you know that the young shall grow one day.

Don't cage anybody's life , all in the name of promising her marriage, allow people to grow, learn and unlearn.

Some people are just being selfish, looking for who to use as a stepping stone to their success, all na fake love , at the end dem go turn you to mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by drlateef: 11:45pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

A wise man would have given her belle born pikin like 4 times. Let her talk nonsense by then. Let’s see which young promising man will come for her after 4 kids.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:20am On May 15, 2023
She has seen someone who knacks her well.
The other one is just good at giving her money and sponsoring a woman to the UK to study.
She can't love him again. Otilor.
He will be wise in his next life.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by 9jaRealist: 12:24am On May 15, 2023
NwekeUG:

He tweeted;

GOOD for her…
Nobody (male or female) should be in a relationship/marriage against his/her wish.

In fact, it’s GOOD for BOTH of them…
Nobody should want to be in a relationship/marriage with a reluctant partner.

If he lent money to her for school, she should repay the loan…
If it’s a gift, then you don’t demand your gift back - but she might want to repay all the same.

Either way, it spares EVERYONE the headache of a TOXIC relationship. Best wishes!

>
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by 9jaRealist: 12:37am On May 15, 2023
Nnecky:
Before you leave, pay him back every dime he spent on you

Why?! Was it a loan? By force?!

The transactional nature of relationships among some Nigerian men reveals a poverty mentality. First, it’s either a loan or a gift, and if it’s the former then there should be arrangements for repayment. But if it’s the latter, then it should NEVER come with the expectation of getting something in return. Anyway, pretty sure that he got something (even if intangible) from the relationship.
>
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by gabbytabby: 12:40am On May 15, 2023
Hmmm chances are one unserious sweet mouth is deceiving her for one corner and she wants to leave her husband.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ItisWell22(f): 1:23am On May 15, 2023
Prudency045:
Anything that has to do with the education of a woman either single or married is her father's responsibility or her own responsibility respectively.

Guys should know that.

Just as the dividends of such education is solely the wife and her family to enjoy! 🤧
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by emmyN(m): 1:43am On May 15, 2023
Michelle55:
She was never in love with him from the onset, make she shut up joor😏

*outset
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Ajofiapero(m): 3:07am On May 15, 2023
Wait for her to start making huge money then go to court and demand half of her assets... Drops Mic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.