Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK (47993 Views)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Yoighaman(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2023
nedekid:
Sponsored her to study nursing in naija and then brought her to UK. Ofcouse, she will see that the guys level in the uk is now what she expected. Her getting a nursing job will pivot her earnings, possibly earn more than him. By the time UK men tassy her at her job, she will see her husband as one dummy at home.
Abeg, the hubby should free her to walka. Life goes on.

Nor be just men at her job, men wey get papers and are supposedly ready to help her become a citizen...the love for her husband go sharpaly vanish like vapor, interestingly, most of those kin packages na scam, na when the guy don chop and clean mouth, she go begin call family members to help her beg her husband...yeye woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by 360command: 7:57pm On May 14, 2023
When a man is successful or has wealth, his resources is for the family. But when a woman is successful, she only thinks of been independent off men

8 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by InvertedHammer: 7:58pm On May 14, 2023
/
I have no iota of sympathy for any successful man in Nigeria who sells everything and relocates his family abroad. This is 2023. If such a man cannot learn from the mistakes of others, then he is a lost cause and deserves his punishment. It ain't got nothing to do with love.

People chose not to be realistic. Even in Nigeria, if the Nigerian government can force a man out of his house and force him to pay the wife a guaranteed reasonable amount monthly for the upkeep of the family, how many women will still be married to their current husbands? There is every incentive for a Nigerian wife to behave badly abroad. There are no repercussions.

Women always support women until it happens to their brothers or sons.
/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by DrAkpamudehe: 8:00pm On May 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Na to quietly inflict you with mysterious sickness that will render u useless for the better time of ur life, when u re above 60 then I will release you.

I won't kill u, but u will curse the day u were born if u try that shit with me, Job situation in the bible will be better..

Not every guy forgives bro, and I belong to the unforgiving men. I hate forgiveness like mad.

Lol. People dey o
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by RaptorX: 8:00pm On May 14, 2023
The player have been played, probably looking for her to finish nursing school and start bringing in that € so that he can relax but she as other plans. That is why the one's in the US murder their nursing wives, after discovering that the bushmeat don catch the hunter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Samajogs: 8:01pm On May 14, 2023
Deported from divorce or what? Omo the man don "F" I did that to my younger sisters n what I'm I today. TRAIN YOURSELF
Business3600:
If the husband report to one or two people. She can be deported.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by DrAkpamudehe: 8:03pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.

Your type dey very easy to handle.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 14, 2023
It's good for the man...I feel no pity for him
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by cowboyT: 8:03pm On May 14, 2023
Elobest:
They can be unpredictable, acting nice when it is for them, once the music change, they will change. I don't know why God didnt find another formula for multiplying humans than one means. May God help good men to find good women.
Formula1== Marriage ( God did)
Formula 2== Baby mamas ( man made, NO DRAMA)
Formula 3== Adoption ( train the child(ren) like say na you born am/dem.) NO DRAMA TOO
BOTTOM LINE
make God give us own own woman, no be all these factory errors wey full everywhere.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by tivta(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men should learn to spend on their wife/girlfriend without expecting anything in return undecided

Personally, Even though the man has spent billions and trillions on me, if there’s no love in the marriage I will seek for divorce.

It’s better for the woman to leave the marriage than to start cheating on the man.

Your father...
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by UYEMDO35(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

May God never give me someone like you. If your sister in-law should do that to your brother will you be happy with her? No! Let be sincere with ourselves. The money that he would have use to invest on his paternal family. Now he as wasted it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Babastrong(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2023
[quote author=Illuminatiship post=123125027]If you want to live long and be Rich just avoid women.[ But our fathers didn't avoid our mothers.]
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Ogunleti01: 8:08pm On May 14, 2023
Olosho dey love before ni? Thunder wey carry 5g nah im go strike all these corporate oloshos
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Archbishop88: 8:10pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Countless time, I say fear this gender.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Templee333(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why spend on her in the first place?!! Is love supposed to be purchased with money?!!
That's the main problem with us
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by macphilip: 8:10pm On May 14, 2023
The moment I lost my 2 sweet babes once my business started having issues and the
money stopped flowing was when I finally realized that women ONLY love conditionally.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by epadomo(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na them....
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Megabig: 8:10pm On May 14, 2023
obaidan:
The earlier men start marrying only women who can actually bring something significant to the table, the better. Stop marrying who is beneath u financially....let them go and marry their level......let them call u gold-digger, dont send anyone to school that they cannot afford to send themselves to, this way u know u were not not used. it feels better to know u are not loved anymore than to feel u were fooled and used.

I told someone this, my friend married a girl working in tech with him infact you need to see these two bubbling, happy and challenging themselves. Funny enough, they just like themselves according to them and love was never part of the decision, they just want to live together and build a family together . That’s all
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by deewhydoski(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you don't have any tangible thing to say just keep mute. How can someone spend heavily on the mother of his child without expecting anything in return. .....try dey talk true sometimes

6 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by betshopagent(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2023
ednut1:
Mumu. Men who develop or sponsor women without developing themselves are fools. You no fit go learn tech make u self enter uk on work visa. Oponu
word!
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by AMI3(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

I will agree with u to an extent.

I can not spend for a lady more that I can not afford to lose.

Women are like betnaija. When u are gambling use ur sense
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Enemyofpeace: 8:13pm On May 14, 2023
Na so dem dey do. Bunch of useless specie
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by blacknp(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This men

They will never learn

The only women I can spend my money on are my female relatives and mother

Female relatives still dey get female relatives o

My female siblings to be precise
Baffi Obidient where you dey since Asiwaju’s victory, EFCC, abi na NDLEA hold you since then?
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by ruffhandu: 8:16pm On May 14, 2023
NwekeUG:
Lady Tells Husband She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK

A Nigerian lawyer has narrated how a lady told her husband she's no longer in love after he sponsored her nursing education in the U.K, IGBERETV has learnt.

According to @BolanleCole, the lady said she doesn't want to be in a marriage where there is no love even though her husband catered for her needs and that of her family.

He tweeted;

I watched a video clip recently where a lady hired one of these pranksters to go and beg her ex-boyfriend to release her from a spell. They were dating for 5 years and the guy saw her through university. After graduation, she ditched him. As we speak, the girl never shit for four months. Has been to many places to seek solution without success but never visited a church (say she no dey go chuch). Then recently one random pastor ran into her and told her her woes are from her ex whom she had deeply wronged.
When they went to beg the guy, the walked out on them and told her that this is just the beginning. People really need to be careful in this life.

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1657040709449334787?t=3J1zM171J3qJu5tVtlh6iQ&s=19
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2023
Gboom:

Birds of a feather.
I don't even know whether your moniker is the same person I quoted.

I sponsored the concluding part of my wife's education not because her parents cannot sponsor her but we are married and she became my responsibility to do so. I gave her money to start a business which has grown tremendously. The question to you now is am I doing those things to buy love?

I was talking outside the context of marriage... I did far more than what you did for my wife too! I still do more for her. In marriage, that isn't buying love but doing your duty as a husband!

As a bachelor, I did no such thing! If I helped a girl then, I simply did it with no strings attached!

In the topic above, the woman is wrong and will suffer Karma's wrath!

However, if a man is sponsoring a lady who isn't yet his wife with the belief that he is "investing" in her, then he is a big fool! I can't mince words about this!

Do you understand now??! Need I explain further??!

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by blesboi(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2023
honestly speaking some women are priceless ...
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Angelfrost(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2023
cowboyT:

So, it's after her accomplishments she realized they are not compatible? Common, why don't we call spade, a spade!
Nemesis is real!

I sense you misunderstood my position, sir.

Let me clarify...

I wasn't dissing or disparaging a husband spending or investing in his wife's growth... I was castigating men doing such for women they are not married to!

I believe we are clear now! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Emmanuel909090: 8:19pm On May 14, 2023
Always learn to know who you are married to.
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by GetSenseNow: 8:19pm On May 14, 2023
Bluntemperor:
There is need to learn about Nigerian Womanhood, especially those that are abroad,whose foundation is right away from Nigeria because the rate at which they easily moved away from the marriages is not ordinary!
This is a stack opposition compared to Indian and other Asians Countries,who is marriage is for life,no matter the Country they relocated to!
Could our behaviour be traced to poverty which may become scary,if the man dare says he wants to return home?
A new Research must be conducted by our Institutions to find the lasting solutions!
I've always wondered same. You hardly hear such cases with the Asians, it's usually our Naija banies
Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Robbinhood: 8:20pm On May 14, 2023
Like clockwork, these ladies don't stop.

Cococandy come and tell us how the husband was cheating and not washing plates at home to deserve this wickedness from this Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by Lannister360: 8:21pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

you're an evil woman

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK by betshopagent(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2023
Icrave4u:
The man and Women must be igbo there are the ones always in this mess, most expecially those igbo rích guys who can never help their siblings to rise fools.
you are an idiot. The man and woman involved are yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Doesn't Wear Pant, Bra, Tite ( Underwear ), Plz Adivse / Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.