Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Which Open Parks Can One Sit Down In Ikeja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Open Parks Can One Sit Down In Ikeja (440 Views)

I Was Watching This Movie, When These White Boys Wanted To Sit Down / Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Open Parks Can One Sit Down In Ikeja by GreaterFuture(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2023
This Ikeja would be the go to spot to get an open place one can sit down in Lagos, holding your own stuff you bought somewhere else
I don't know or trace any right now

The ICM Mall is hard to do that there
I would have gone to fela shrine close by, but you can't carry stuff you bought outside inside.

So pls where do you know one can sit down?
Re: Which Open Parks Can One Sit Down In Ikeja by sunnymighty(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2023
GreaterFuture:
This would be the go to spot to get an open place one can sit down in Lagos, holding your own stuff you bought somewhere else
I don't know or trace any right now, plz help me

The ICM Mall is hard to do that there
I would have gone to fela shrine close by, but you can't carry stuff you bought outside inside.

So pls where do you know one can sit down

Ndubuisi Kanu Park.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Open Parks Can One Sit Down In Ikeja by GreaterFuture(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2023
sunnymighty:

Ndubuisi Kanu Park.
Pls remind me, which side in Ikeja is that again

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Share This. / How To Know If The Love Is Real / Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.