Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) (5251 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by siofra(f): 9:43am On May 14, 2023
grin grin

This is Israel Adesanya's girlfriend who is demanding for half of his wealth grin

I was just wondering if she's Nigerian. After all, Nigerian women are the greedy gold diggers😂😂 and women of other countries are angels grin

I don laugh tire. Maybe if we perform DNA test on her, she might have Nigerian blood grin

Anyway, I support her. After being with him all these years, she deserves a parting gift 😹

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by God1000(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2023
Being a man in today's world is challenging everywhere.

I will be a woman in my next life if there's reincarnation, but I won't have the mentality of nowadays women

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by okerekingsley90: 10:05am On May 14, 2023
siofra:
grin grin

This is Israel Adesanya's girlfriend who is demanding for half of his wealth grin

I was just wondering if she's Nigerian. After all, Nigerian women are the greedy gold diggers😂😂 and women of other countries are angels grin

I don laugh tire. Maybe if we perform DNA test on her, she might have Nigerian blood grin

Anyway, I support her. After being with him all these years, she deserves a parting gift 😹

No church today🙄
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by MrAgbako: 12:52pm On May 14, 2023
God1000:

I will be a woman in my next life if there's reincarnation, but I won't have the mentality of nowadays women

Any man make woman never show pepper for this life nah still small boy. The odd say nah teenage boy nah 1.12 and the odd say nah full grown adult nah 50.0
Bet wisely😎

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by ItisWell22(f): 12:56pm On May 14, 2023
😁

She’s Nigerian.

Of Igbo extraction to be precise. 🤧

Na only our women dey like money like this… 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 14, 2023
God1000:

grin I'm laughing hard.
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by xtivin(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2023
siofra:
grin grin

Shut up abeg! She is New-Zealand and hey, na huzzle let her try her luck, the man complain to you? The politicians ripping us off pls face them abeg sad
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by okunwaye(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2023
Only a tiny percentage of women on this forum possess common sense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 14, 2023
siofra:
grin grin

Deserves?
Were they even married?
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 14, 2023
God1000:

Hasty generalization

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by nairalander2020(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2023
This one since from day one see her marriage as a cash app (but remain hidden) so when investment reach investment then she would go for the pay cheque(divorce).
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Candidlady: 1:42pm On May 14, 2023
God1000:

why would you love to come as a woman in your next life! And what mentality are you talking bout?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by God1000(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2023
Candidlady:

why would you love to come as a woman in your next life! And what mentality are you talking bout?

The society is too fixated on male folks, I've seen boys of 15-16 years of age already trying to make ends meet, they work very hard at a very tender age to put food on the table if their parents are poor.

Nobody protects a male child, it's all about girl child.

Nobody cares what a man goes through on daily basis, he faces all the problems alone, nobody to complain to, infact you will be termed lazy if you complain.

Eventually man dies in pain and silence.

And the entitlement mentality of some women is unacceptable

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Brownshoe: 2:28pm On May 14, 2023
I wish i could like ur comment a million times
God1000:

The society is too fixated on male folks, I've seen boys of 15-16 years of age already trying to make ends meet, they work very hard at a very tender age to put food on the table if their parents are poor.

Nobody protects a male child, it's all about girl child.

Nobody cares what a man goes through on daily basis, he faces all the problems alone, nobody to complain to, infact you will be termed lazy if you complain.

Eventually man dies in pain and silence.

And the entitlement mentality of some women is unacceptable

if it happens Nigeria is allowed to use gun I would have blown my head, but thank God is not allowed am still pushing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by God1000(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2023
Brownshoe:
I wish i could like ur comment a million times
thanks
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Harddiskng(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2023
Greed and entitlement mentality doesn’t know race or skin color.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by God1000(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2023
Brownshoe:
I wish i could like ur comment a million timesif it happens Nigeria is allowed to use gun I would have blown my head, but thank God is not allowed am still pushing.
please don't kill yourself bro

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by meritadavize1(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2023
They learned from gold digger like u na
siofra:
grin grin

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Autobot05: 3:23pm On May 14, 2023
Fear Nigerian women.. as far as she's not your mother.

Simple and short
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Authoreety: 4:18pm On May 14, 2023
Nigeria pro max extended colour
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by siofra(f): 6:54pm On May 14, 2023
Harddiskng:
Greed and entitlement mentality doesn’t know race or skin color.

Tell that to your fellow Nigerian men 😹😹😹
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by PPIA: 7:22pm On May 14, 2023
ItisWell22:
😁

She’s Nigerian.

Of Igbo extraction to be precise. 🤧

Na only our women dey like money like this… 😂🤣
Na Ndi Jew of Emekaland she be😎
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by PPIA: 7:24pm On May 14, 2023
okunwaye:
Only a tiny percentage of women on this forum posses common sense
Majority of them have clitoris that are larger than their brains.

Siofra, Jennyclay, Goodlady, IyaebeTheGreat

May God save you all from reasoning in between your legs.
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by ednut1(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2023
They have dated for 15 years. That’s common law relationship. She has a right to claim his assets or monthly payments. Na the law for most western countries and Australia

Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2023
okunwaye:
Only a tiny percentage of women on this forum posses common sense
you tryna spell possess or poses

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2023
Brownshoe:
I wish i could like ur comment a million timesif it happens Nigeria is allowed to use gun I would have blown my head, but thank God is not allowed am still pushing.
I'm sorry, you female or male
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Brownshoe: 6:11pm On May 15, 2023
Silentgroper:
I'm sorry, you female or male
male ofcourse
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by MechanicMike: 10:19pm On May 15, 2023
siofra:
grin grin

angry
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by MechanicMike: 10:21pm On May 15, 2023
siofra:
grin grin

....YOU AGAIN!!!
SIOFRA...GO N FIND HUSBAND..BORN CHILDREN & STOP HARRRRASIN US WIT BORRRRING THREAD
....we so fedddddup of Yor lonelyness!!!(no offenscce)!
angry
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Goodlady(f): 11:40am On May 21, 2023
PPIA:

Majority of them have clitoris that are larger than their brains.

Siofra, Jennyclay, Goodlady, IyaebeTheGreat

May God save you all from reasoning in between your legs.
Receive healings
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by PPIA: 9:37am On May 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Receive healings
By the time i service your kpekus, your life will never remain the same.

Make sure you wash it very well though.
I don't like stench😎
Re: Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) by Goodlady(f): 10:03am On May 23, 2023
PPIA:

By the time i service your kpekus, your life will never remain the same.

Make sure you wash it very well though.
I don't like stench😎
Eat breakfast

(1) (2) (Reply)

what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels? / I Miss My Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend / He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.