Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt (53516 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Overreacting About Hilda Baci's Record? / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by SLOVFO(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2023
How far with the record breaking attempt?

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Felix6: 12:30pm On May 14, 2023
If there is category for serial drug dealers and election rigging. Ah, that is straight win for .......... unopposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Yungdav(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2023
Hmmm me like this dat doesn't joke with night sleep.i wish her victory grin.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by IbileIfe: 12:31pm On May 14, 2023
Bluntguy:

You no see record wey she wan break na gown you see

Some people sef.
Her figure 8 na guys follow me.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 14, 2023
erai30:
Hmmm she is beautiful, she can cook and lastly she is a calabar gal ( the other room is settled). I wish I can get one Uber to take me and my village people to the venue today, at least our dinner will be settled. cheesy cool grin

Your "village people"? Abeg, no kill this joy o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Felix6: 12:32pm On May 14, 2023
AImiron:
your sister
your mother Don lost the two medals?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Weedhustler: 12:32pm On May 14, 2023
Me na only indomie I go just dey cook with little weed inside.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by organicfoods(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2023
Now this is an achievement..not some folks that were locked-up in one room and became instant hero for doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by AImiron: 12:35pm On May 14, 2023
Felix6:
my mother Don lost the two medals?
She was the defending the champion, before your sister dethroned her, your unborn daughter go collect it from her. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Electorate: 12:38pm On May 14, 2023
money121:
President Elect always join her live

Oya So pe otilor

IDAN does not break, she breaks Records
Go Hilda kiss kiss

So Asiwaju supporting her is now an achievement according to ur.chins...grin some people no just get sense walahi grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by LegitWebsites: 12:38pm On May 14, 2023
money121:
President Elect always join her live

Oya So pe otilor

IDAN does not break, she breaks Records
Go Hilda kiss kiss

This is so cool of BAT "Our President Elect".

It shows Our BAT is Youthful and A Great Advocate for "Food Solutions" in Nigeria.

What A Special Way To Socialize With The Nigerian Youths

We Are Proud of BAT Already .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by YangaBabe: 12:38pm On May 14, 2023
Congrats to her in advance.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I will put my name on the Guinness world book of records by ringing my bell and prophesying non-stop for 72 hours.

This I have seen.
🤣🤣
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 14, 2023
Omo, this no be small feat oo! 🤯
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Aboguede(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2023
Imagine make 100 million naira in 4 days

I say imagine

This is called transformation

If u know u know
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by randymirrors(f): 12:43pm On May 14, 2023
And she's beautiful. Wish her the best.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by ImoleNaija: 12:44pm On May 14, 2023
Kuku kee her nah
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by RALPHOW(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2023
This is great!
Congratulations 🎊 to her in advance!!!
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by LegitWebsites: 12:46pm On May 14, 2023
xpressionx:
She try.

Instead of looking for a man to divide half of his wealth,she creating her own wealth.

My respect to her.

I won't be surprised to see food and spice brands offering her endorsement deals

Liked, Shared and Followed.

We Only Follow People of Wisdom

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Sleekfingers: 12:46pm On May 14, 2023
JoeEeL:
Time to at least promote the originality of being african and where u come from, u con go dey bear foreign name 'hilda'.

Some of these people and their lack of originality enh... unappealing!

How many white woman u don see dey bear 'Tayo', 'Idonrenyin' or 'Ezinne'?

Black people, make una just dey get sense and have some modicum of self-respect.

Especially those brainwashed people wey dey give their children names like Peter , James , Andrew , Mohammed , Aisha etc.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by ednut1(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2023
Some records are not necessary

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by free2ryhme: 12:48pm On May 14, 2023
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by spencekat(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2023
Akwa Ibomites can cook

3 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Streetmovement(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

No be lie

She go win, na just tomorrow remain cool
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Germi9: 12:49pm On May 14, 2023
She don BLOW she sabi cook she come fine join still come gain popularity

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Hezmatosky: 12:50pm On May 14, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Go girl

Disturbed and disgusting people will soon come here to spew hate, toxicity and negative vibes.i won't be surprised
Must you always bitter? angry
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:50pm On May 14, 2023
xpressionx:
She try.

Instead of looking for a man to divide half of his wealth,she creating her own wealth.

My respect to her.

I won't be surprised to see food and spice brands offering her endorsement deals

Na so.
E go happen.
She get sponsors already

So, won't be surprised to see her being an ambassador of one of them.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 14, 2023
96 hours shocked sad shocked
People get time o
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by spencekat(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2023
erai30:
Hmmm she is beautiful, she can cook and lastly she is a [/b]calabar[b] gal ( the other room is settled). I wish I can get one Uber to take me and my village people to the venue today, at least our dinner will be settled. cheesy cool grin
Akwa Ibom by birth,though she might have lived in Calabar to warrant also be called a Calabar girl.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by SonofGod231: 12:52pm On May 14, 2023
She's an asset.... Nothing like a pretty and curvy babe who can just cook,pray and fvck.

4 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by MightySparrow: 12:53pm On May 14, 2023
donbachi:
Her gown is fine...abi,na only me dey see am.
Her curves
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Hezmatosky: 12:53pm On May 14, 2023
Empress Enjamah, should come and see fellow woman o, nor be to open ny**sh dey snap picture anyhow angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" / See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.