Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt (53501 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Overreacting About Hilda Baci's Record? / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Khastro(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2023
JoeEeL:
Time to at least promote the originality of being african and where u come from, u con go dey bear foreign name 'hilda'.

Some of these people and their lack of originality enh... unappealing!

How many white woman u don see dey bear 'Tayo', 'Idonrenyin' or 'Ezinne'?

Black people, make una just dey get sense and have some modicum of self-respect.

If you've never eaten spaghetti, worn western style suits, or identified yourself in English, then your critique is in order.
In a global society, these things are commonplace, not necessarily denial of self worth.
She has other names which properly identify her.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Sincerelyme(f): 1:53pm On May 14, 2023
donbachi:
Her gown is fine...abi,na only me dey see am.

You are absolutely right
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by jimcaddy(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2023
I pray she can break that record because it's not easy oh. Chai. 87 hours cooking. It's not easy o.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by folake4u(f): 1:57pm On May 14, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Good for her career while the record doesn't make sense.

See you!!! Person don win fastest time to drink Caprisun. Dey play! grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by money121(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2023
Electorate:

So Asiwaju supporting her is now an achievement according to ur.chins...grin some people no just get sense walahi grin
Thank God you didn't mention name

Some people like awon ara ile e tongue
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Mayeldah(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2023
JoeEeL:
Time to at least promote the originality of being african and where u come from, u con go dey bear foreign name 'hilda'.

Black people, make una just dey get sense and have some modicum of self-respect.

Take it easy bro. Americans were colonized by the British that's why they bear English names. No be only here!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 14, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Damn, look at that stature.

I really do need to get back in the gym.
You want to grow bum? cheesy
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Fuckyoumod: 2:26pm On May 14, 2023
Bluntguy:

You no see record wey she wan break na gown you see

Some people sef.
life is about seeing things differently.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by willibounce1(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2023
I think the best way to encourage this lady is to ensure that enough people are eating all the food she's cooking and they finish eating everything as she cooks them. Make people just come they chop the food after taking the video ad picture records.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Waffarianman(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2023
Bluntguy:

Some people sef.

Na dat her big waist and big yansh na him see yeye boy
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Raalsalghul: 2:41pm On May 14, 2023
Persephone1:
You want to grow bum? cheesy

Nah, not like that.

I saw her picture and I was like "damn, she's hot".

I WANT someone to look at me and feel that way too.

Not bad myself but I could be better.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Zinpat: 2:47pm On May 14, 2023
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by ugodson(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2023
donbachi:
Her gown is fine...abi,na only me dey see am.

Not only you bro
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by fof1: 2:57pm On May 14, 2023
Bluntguy:

Some people sef.

Lustful Disposition have Blinded his Flesh Seeking Eyes...
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by JoeEeL(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2023
Mayeldah:

Take it easy bro. Americans were colonized by the British that's why they bear English names. No be only here!

Those you call Americans are still technically British.

Your hero George Washington had both his parents of the gentry class and from England so relax.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by JinxBreaker: 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
Keep the Fire burning Dear.
You'll definitely make it.
We are Nigerians and we can do it!

Toshtos:

Source: https://www.naijaolofofo.com/20-things-to-know-about-hilda-baci-and-her-guinness-world-record-marathon-cooking/
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by JoeEeL(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
Superpower:
Are you mad?Did she name herself?

If you don't have self-worth, another person will name you na.

That's why you're a typical zoogerian. They even had to create a country for you and didn't end there. They had to name it for you... after the slur word 'Nigg*r'.

Nice one smartass.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by purples25(f): 3:01pm On May 14, 2023
This is so hard, I pray she doesn't break down. I pray she makes it.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by JoeEeL(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2023
Bahamas95:
Coming from someone named Joe.

Sorry, I forget say "Joe" na Yoruba name.

D moniker actually borders more on the uniqueness of an electricity-generating aquatic animal which forms d last 3 words of the moniker (eel).

But nice try.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by JinxBreaker: 3:04pm On May 14, 2023
Look at who is criticizing this lady grin

Shebi JoeEel na your village name abi

First go change your name to your village name before you criticize her, you hypocrite!

JoeEeL:

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Paulianfa(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2023
Akwa Ibom to the world, she get shape shaa
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by damocool(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2023
bewla:
I tell you.

My partner work on Saturday last week till evening, he went to collect his car from car wash even went to see some other friends ,not knowing he was saying goodbye to us that night, Sunday his gone we buried him on Friday what a way to go.

Am a Muslim but he is a christen and a good one who practice it

Abiodun Mathew paul rest on till we meet again

Sorry for your loss sir.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Okwyjesus(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Go girl

Disturbed and disgusting people will soon come here to spew hate, toxicity and negative vibes.i won't be surprised

What is your problem?
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by softsoul22(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2023
Kindly contact your export clearing agent for the exportation and documentaion of your Hardwood Charcoal, and Agro commodities products.

Contact our WhatsApp : https:///message/JYOT5PSHTCDOF1
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by tete7000(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2023
Wish her best of luck
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Daniluv1(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2023
olisefom:
Xo xo many irrelevant records in this guiness book. Haba.

You have brain leakage just know and accept it and know peace
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Prettychild(f): 3:21pm On May 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:
Wow... She must be provided with necessary help plsss.

SS lady... Thank God she's not Igbo. We won't have to deal with "we won Guiness record for Nigeria" and other unnecessary noise.
The hatred for Igbo people is deep
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by donmik: 3:23pm On May 14, 2023
Mad of a confused world of people
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:25pm On May 14, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Nah, not like that.

I saw her picture and I was like "damn, she's hot".

I WANT someone to look at me and feel that way too.

Not bad myself but I could be better.

Can I see how you look now, please?
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:25pm On May 14, 2023
How much will she be awarded?
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by olisefom: 3:35pm On May 14, 2023
Daniluv1:

You have brain leakage just know and accept it and know peace

Like your dad. Such a misfit.

You just come to public space and open mouth. Waa.

What's the relevance of cooking for the longest period in todays world. What has it solved?
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Ojukwubucket(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:
Wow... She must be provided with necessary help plsss.

SS lady... Thank God she's not Igbo. We won't have to deal with "we won Guiness record for Nigeria" and other unnecessary noise.
She will marry Igbo and automatically become Igbo... grin
Igbos go dey dey hammer una go dey dey die hating grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.