Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt (53517 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Overreacting About Hilda Baci's Record? / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by spencekat(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2023
randymirrors:
And she's beautiful. Wish her the best.
So ugly girls can't cook or partake in such event?You are also saying that there is no hope for ugly girls.😂
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 14, 2023
TechBaron:
Una Don start

grin grin

Bloggers abi?
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by randymirrors(f): 12:58pm On May 14, 2023
spencekat:
So ugly girls can't cook or partake in such event?You are also saying that there is no hope for ugly girls.😂

I'm not saying anything. Besides, no girl is ugly. You don't call God's creation ugly. You can say unattractive.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Judolisco(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2023
May her gas not finish.... Ordinary beans wey I cook for 2 weeks because say I notice say my carbohydrate consumption 2 much say make I chop beans small.... My gas finish.... Gas wey I dey use fill once in 5 months.....go baby

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by GreatrAnalyst: 1:01pm On May 14, 2023
Olarewaju89:
grin

Blogger self.. 20 things about Hilda, why not 50? grin

Abi 17 or 23 things.

They most time use rounded numbers: 10,20,30...

2 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by MrSly(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:
Wow... She must be provided with necessary help plsss.

SS lady... Thank God she's not Igbo. We won't have to deal with "we won Guiness record for Nigeria" and other unnecessary noise.

The thread was sane until you came to exhibit your insanity.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Atarakpa: 1:01pm On May 14, 2023
Amore gardens my backyard but can't attend because of all those itodo community people. Cheers babe
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by spencekat(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2023
randymirrors:

I'm not saying anything. Besides, no girl is ugly. You don't call God's creation ugly. You can say unattractive.
Ok.Unattractive.Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by BrotherFolake: 1:05pm On May 14, 2023
😎

This one get money pass me. You sure say she go respect me for house 🏡

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by obaidan: 1:06pm On May 14, 2023
She's beautiful and she will cook for her husband and that will not reduce her beauty...just Saying
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by gammarays1: 1:08pm On May 14, 2023
We pray for her. May God give her strength to complete this task and open more doors for her.

Me we go tire to cook 3 hours sef na sharp sharp things 😂

She deserves double records Biko. I know she must be Akwa ibom/ cross river. An apple can't fall far from the tree.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Starhearts: 1:09pm On May 14, 2023
donbachi:
Her gown is fine...abi,na only me dey see am.

U get eye 👁...
U go like 👍 olosho
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Konjiboii: 1:09pm On May 14, 2023
This girl no go too tay marry, she's setting the standard to this lazy women out there, see how beautiful she is na.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by damocool(m): 1:10pm On May 14, 2023
What a zeal to get her name written in the books of this world! I hope she seeks the kingdom of God with such zeal to get her name written in the book of life in heaven....

3 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Bahamas95(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2023
JoeEeL:
Time to at least promote the originality of being african and where u come from, u con go dey bear foreign name 'hilda'.

Some of these people and their lack of originality enh... unappealing!

How many white woman u don see dey bear 'Tayo', 'Idonrenyin' or 'Ezinne'?

Black people, make una just dey get sense and have some modicum of self-respect.
Coming from someone named Joe.

Sorry, I forget say "Joe" na Yoruba name.

8 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Ofunaofu: 1:11pm On May 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I will put my name on the Guinness world book of records by ringing my bell and prophesying non-stop for 72 hours.

This I have seen.

Go FalseProphet1

You can do it. I will be one your fans to cheer you up

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Starhearts: 1:12pm On May 14, 2023
Felix6:
Who currently hold the record for marathon sex?

Dem full here 4 nairaland.com....

I sabi two of dem...

Both be female
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by eroticecstasy: 1:13pm On May 14, 2023
erai30:
Hmmm she is beautiful, she can cook and lastly she is a calabar gal ( the other room is settled). I wish I can get one Uber to take me and my village people to the venue today, at least our dinner will be settled. cheesy cool grin

Akwa Ibom isn't calabar, take note.
She's from Ibibio tribe.
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Toluwanise247(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2023
She done enter aso rock @ official bat .
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by slowice(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2023
Hmmmm m, she's loaded grin
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Benjanni(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

This one get money pass me. You sure say she go respect me for house 🏡

If you know you know
go for it and thank me later cheesy
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by stanisbaratheon: 1:24pm On May 14, 2023
Wow
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by JaySmart4422: 1:25pm On May 14, 2023
Abeg how much she go win aside her name entering the record

Cos money was not mentioned in this write up
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Raalsalghul: 1:28pm On May 14, 2023
Damn, look at that stature.

I really do need to get back in the gym.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by cejaypriesty(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2023
Why is her hair uncovered undecided
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Superpower(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2023
JoeEeL:
Time to at least promote the originality of being african and where u come from, u con go dey bear foreign name 'hilda'.

Some of these people and their lack of originality enh... unappealing!

How many white woman u don see dey bear 'Tayo', 'Idonrenyin' or 'Ezinne'?

Black people, make una just dey get sense and have some modicum of self-respect.
Are you mad?Did she name herself?
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by OLOKOESHIN: 1:34pm On May 14, 2023
She's an achiever unlike NFA Pat081
Note: NFA means No Future Ambition
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by rebirthkennedy: 1:35pm On May 14, 2023
I want to Bleep that Hilda of a girl
Damn her ass is so nice to smash
Just a doggy with her will calm my nerves 😔
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by bewla(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2023
donbachi:
Her gown is fine...abi,na only me dey see am.
Gown or whats under the gown
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by Kaido: 1:41pm On May 14, 2023
Is it worth it?
Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by bewla(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2023
damocool:
What a zeal to get her name written in the books of this world! I hope she seeks the kingdom of God with such zeal to get her name written in the book of life in heaven....
I tell you.

My partner work on Saturday last week till evening, he went to collect his car from car wash even went to see some other friends ,not knowing he was saying goodbye to us that night, Sunday his gone we buried him on Friday what a way to go.

Am a Muslim but he is a christen and a good one who practice it

Abiodun Mathew paul rest on till we meet again

1 Like

Re: 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt by bukatyne(f): 1:52pm On May 14, 2023
I pray she has the strength to reach the finishing line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" / See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.