Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) (39757 Views)

Group Of Divorced Women Celebrating Initiation Of New Members In What They Calle / Why Do Women Celebrate Marriage Like It's A Trophy? / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 11:08am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

Is still better than staying with a murder, woman beater and a rapist all in the name of marriage.

Do you even have any idea of what these women went through in the hands of their monster husbands before they quit the marriage undecided. Indeed it’s an End of an Error.

You men are really disgusting!!

Lol... grin grin
Imagine your ideology(stupid).
So they are better of been a married man side puci..
Some women are really bitter and stupid

5 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Bringbackmandat: 11:08am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

Is still better than staying with a murder, woman beater and a rapist all in the name of marriage.

Do you even have any idea of what these women went through in the hands of their monster husbands before they quit the marriage undecided. Indeed it’s an End of an Error.

but you cannot do without us why? Even the video man is a man.
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by dododawa1: 11:09am On May 15, 2023
Multiply hoe loading
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by RedPilChurchBoy: 11:10am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

So you justify leaving a husband to end up dating a married man for survival?
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 11:11am On May 15, 2023
isabi2lof:

Isn't better to be a side chick , enjoying your life than being a miserable house wife , after all it's the so called married men that are disturbing them .

In Nigeria here , side chicks are the ones enjoying .

Enjoying left over....
grin grin.
Keep deceiving your self

3 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Dshocker(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Divorce is never the end of life, so this association encourages women to pick the pieces of their life after divorce. Better to live as a single mom with your children, than tolerate all kinds of nonsen$e in the name of marriage.

Seems you are not happy in your marriage.
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by blessgreg: 11:12am On May 15, 2023
She how stupid u reason. No wonder u can't keep a woman
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Amumaigwe: 11:12am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

They went through nothing compared to what their husbands went through in their hands. Some even filed for divorce to escape the shame and traditional consequences of adultery they go around committing shamelessly.

4 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Bringbackmandat: 11:12am On May 15, 2023
The husbands need to celebrate
If you are looking for the devil I mean the real devil don't go far just look for the nearest woman.
Congratulations man!! No more Nagging, no more lies.
No more why is she looking for you
No more Where are you
No more what have you ever done for me

4 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Cooleasy(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2023
What about literature works, like poem?
Or articles?

Bros, please kindly be realistic with me o.
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by riverbird: 11:13am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

Really? We men are disgusting? grin but still your mumu gender will be going almost naked just to get attention from us. Hanty Just tell us that you where served a very hot breakfast and we will understand. cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Kingcalls: 11:13am On May 15, 2023
isabi2lof:

Isn't better to be a side chick , enjoying your life than being a miserable house wife , after all it's the so called married men that are disturbing them .

In Nigeria here , side chicks are the ones enjoying .

Ur mentality is flawed ... u on one hand say that men cheat on their wife ... and on the other hand u support side chics movement to support men to cheat on their wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Amumaigwe: 11:15am On May 15, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Divorce is never the end of life, so this association encourages women to pick the pieces of their life after divorce. Better to live as a single mom with your children, than tolerate all kinds of nonsen$e in the name of marriage.

Who will grant them custody of the children? How can a woman that commits adultery raise responsible children? Only a foolish man will let such a useless wife have custody of his children.
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Pkid1: 11:16am On May 15, 2023
Moniya4Real:
I beg, forget! If no be kpekus, wetin special for you women body. Your ONLY source of dominance over men is nothing but your all mighty kpekus.

This one off me gan grin grin grin
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by SWATMan: 11:18am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

"A wise woman builds her home, and a foolish one tears it down with her own hands "
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Pkid1: 11:19am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Are you trying to say God will be happy if a man beats his wife to death one day

Nawa for this una wicked God oo!!
You're talking as if wife no dey stab their husband to Death. Mugu
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 15, 2023
donbachi:
Dating married men for survival.
Foolish and stupid women.

Las Las Na You Men be the Sore Losers In This Rat Gamegrin

Reason why I distanced myself from anything Pro-Creationgrin

2 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by torqque7(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

Yeah sure men are really disgusting, very rich coming from a broke ass vagi.na person whose posts are mostly about her dependency on men to survive, someone whose entire life revolves around MEN..Probably using a phone bought by a man too..bloody hypocrite who desperately seeks the attention of men REGULARLY to make her feel good about her life just like this post she made now.

Little kids all over NL,that’s why no serious man here takes you guys seriously. Don’t forget your Dad and Brothers are also part of the people your tiny brain considers disgusting.

Shey you are looking for attention from men that is why you call the entire male gender disgusting,well you will get the attention you seek so enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by isabi2lof: 11:21am On May 15, 2023
Kingcalls:

Ur mentality is flawed ... u on one hand say that men cheat on their wife ... and on the other hand u support side chics movement to support men to cheat on their wife

You guys are the ones always advising married men to go after side chicks and since side chicks are now becoming queens , what do you expect me to do ?? 🥱🥱

As it is now , I'm not standing for anybody , everyone should do what makes them happy, las las everybody go dey alright or not.

I'm done fighting against side chicks, since some men have decided to be useless to their beautiful families.

1 Like

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by showlove911(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2023
...Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.
... For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil....Eccl.12:13-14

Say...LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2023
They must be lesbians, another member initiated.
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by FireUpNow(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2023
If that's what is good for them let them enjoy it.
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Kingcalls: 11:24am On May 15, 2023
isabi2lof:

You guys are the ones always advising married men to go after side chicks and since side chicks are now becoming queens , what do you expect me to do ?? 🥱🥱

As it is now , I'm not standing for anybody , everyone should do what makes them happy, las las everybody go dey alright or not.

I'm done fighting against side chicks, since some men have decided to be useless for their beautiful families.

If u say men are useless for sleeping with side chics , then side chics are also useless for sleeping with married men

3 Likes

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Amumaigwe: 11:25am On May 15, 2023
4realsexy:
Tell us, mumu. I had never seen any of this type of women that end well

Correct talk. Then they will blame devil
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by 1Alex: 11:29am On May 15, 2023
donbachi:
Dating married men for survival.
Foolish and stupid women.
it's either you are not married yet or you are lucky to have a happy marriage.

I am a man.
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Draslo(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2023
WorldRichest:

They will soon use you for rituals if you don’t stop fuccking married men.
They've used her already
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Abioladoks: 11:30am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

Kilode!

Did you also know the numbers men that was sent to early grave bcs of dis evil women too?

they will not cook on time

so lazy for home keeping and dirty in nature women

to worse it all they will starve man with sex till the man could no longer hold it and begins to develop

What happens to your body when you're not having sex
Higher risk of heart disease. ...
More stress. ...
Slower brain growth. ...
You get sick more often. ...
It's harder to get an erection. ...
Higher risk of getting prostate cancer. ...
Less lubrication. ...
You'll be less stimulated.

useless women are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Goodman2023: 11:31am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

Some separated from their husbands because of infidelity, but ended up fucccking married men for survival now...
Mind you, after a divorce the men are more happier than the women... because they can happily start life over again, but the women are seen as old cargos, little or nothing to be proud of, beauty gone, freshness gone, down there is very wide...

So where is the happiness coming from ? Fucccking married men for money ? Trying to destroy another woman's home ?

Chai, women really hate women
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Goodman2023: 11:32am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko shut up!!

Stop fucccking married men and leave another woman's husband alone
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by Goodman2023: 11:36am On May 15, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Fucccking another woman's husband for survival is not the way of life too
Re: Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) by tiswell(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
can you say this without pain and bitterness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.