Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants (4290 Views)

Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Jakumo(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2023
Hungerbadoo:

One of this days I suppose write book for y'all sex hunting fellas.. like how can sex be so hard to get in 2023? write the book bro. I don the imagine how the book go be already. Na man u be

That would be a brilliant idea and a best seller as an online eBook for sure. While numerous such publications are available for the EU and USA markets, there is, as far as I am aware, no such analogous publication available for the specific cultural aspects of Nigeria, tailored to the psychology of the single young Nigerian woman.

You better act fast and publish quickly before another Nairaland reader poaches your concept and beats you to the punch by publishing such a book first.
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Hungerbadoo: 10:52am On May 15, 2023
Jakumo:

That would be a brilliant idea and a best seller as an online eBook for sure. While numerous such publications are available for the EU and USA markets, there is, as far as I am aware, no such analogous publication available for the specific cultural aspects of Nigeria, tailored to the psychology of the single young Nigerian woman.

You better act fast and publish quickly before another Nairaland reader poaches your concept and beats you to the punch by publishing such a book first.
quote gone bad. Sorry bro i was trying to quote Therock5555
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Jakumo(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
quote gone bad. Sorry bro i was trying to quote Therock5555

No forovlen Megida. Na only 2K naira be ya fine when you go pay as pellow kwantiri-man concern.
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Hungerbadoo: 1:35pm On May 15, 2023
Jakumo:

No forovlen Megida. Na only 2K naira be ya fine when you go pay as pellow kwantiri-man concern.
Walahi shishi i no the give. lol

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 15, 2023
Hustle and make money

Ụmụ asa go come

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by gentility411(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2023
Therock5555:
Op I ain't handsome, nor rich, nor tall not anything but I've got more girls than 10 rich guys put together, you know why?

I've got balls of steel and charisma... The simple truth is that, make yourself mysterious, do the opposite of what regular guys do, and you'll find the ladies struggling for your attention.

One girl told me that, if I was a little bit handsome, ladies would have been crawling on their knees just to greet me....

If you don't Gerrit, forget abourit

Did I forget to add, na me be chairman of stingy men association for my state, so don't think it's about the money either.

One of this days I suppose write book for y'all sex hunting fellas.. like how can sex be so hard to get in 2023?

Funny............but nice one tho. Wld be seriously anticipating ur book. A broda seriously needs ur help
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by gentility411(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2023
Failure2019:
Hustle and make money

Ụmụ asa go come

LolZ...................Tru talk
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Therock5555(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2023
Hungerbadoo:

One of this days I suppose write book for y'all sex hunting fellas.. like how can sex be so hard to get in 2023? write the book bro. I don the imagine how the book go be already. Na man u be

Hahahaha I no get time to write now, my book list choke die
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Therock5555(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2023
Jakumo:

No be everybody get the same strategy, if they wanna write, they're free.

I get plenty matter for my hand....

Infact I don change my mind...
Be like na to open WhatsApp group make guys subscribe for full and undiluted lessons, how you see the idea?

Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Jakumo(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2023
Therock5555:

No be everybody get the same strategy, if they wanna write, they're free.

I get plenty matter for my hand....

Infact I don change my mind...
Be like na to open WhatsApp group make guys subscribe for full and undiluted lessons, how you see the idea?

No shaking. We dey follow ona for back. So far raincoat dey, Man pikin must nak. Who no nak dey waste hin life.
Re: Guys: What Is The Best Way To Get In Between Her Pants by Donire: 10:24pm On May 15, 2023
Even if you no fine, try having a decent look and adorable scent. Then just form as if there something about u. No look or admirer any of them. Just dey fall in their gathering , the keep to urself and be humble , but ignore them. The like to discovered. Na so I pack in my new place, see this top classy girl with big bom bom na management for bank .As I fine and get cash small, I come join am with I no sense u attitude. Babe dey knock my door for flimsy things. Na so I take knack am o

Fat Girls Or Slim Girls / True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. / Guyz No Longer 'toast' Girls These Days