Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (323391 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Lifeinlight: 7:47am On Jan 03
Musty4ahmed1:
It is obvious that the suspended NSIPA Co-ordinator is the one hindering the payment of N-Power stipend not Beta Edu as wrongly accused.

I"nvestigation confirmed that the President wielded the big stick yesterday because Halima Shehu had earlier defied a presidential directive to work with the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Dr. Betta Edu, to pay the outstanding and statutory stipends to beneficiaries of the N-Power programme before Christmas"

A highly-placed source said: “The suspended National Coordinator did not work with the minister as expected on N-Power. Following the defiance of the presidential directive, the presidency asked the minister to liaise with the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation to pay the N-Power beneficiaries.
Betta Edu said they had recovered Npower money abi? So how is someone else delaying the payment? That means Betta Edu is not competent as a minister going by your write-up.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Musty4ahmed1: 8:09am On Jan 03
https://thenationonlineng.net/n17b-cash-efcc-detains-social-investment-scheme-coordinator/

Read above link, Beta Edu was not responsible for delay in the payment of stipend rather Halima the suspended NSIPA Co-ordinator.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 8:55am On Jan 03
No way she would’ve been arrested if Tinubu did not want that to happen. He obviously wanted her out.
Now how long will it take Edu to work with the AG of the federation to pay up? Another 5 months?
Let them just pay 4 months at once then 4 months in another month or weeks.

Musty4ahmed1:
It is obvious that the suspended NSIPA Co-ordinator is the one hindering the payment of N-Power stipend not Beta Edu as wrongly accused.

I"nvestigation confirmed that the President wielded the big stick yesterday because Halima Shehu had earlier defied a presidential directive to work with the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Dr. Betta Edu, to pay the outstanding and statutory stipends to beneficiaries of the N-Power programme before Christmas"

A highly-placed source said: “The suspended National Coordinator did not work with the minister as expected on N-Power. Following the defiance of the presidential directive, the presidency asked the minister to liaise with the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation to pay the N-Power beneficiaries.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Lifeinlight: 9:38am On Jan 03
Musty4ahmed1:
https://thenationonlineng.net/n17b-cash-efcc-detains-social-investment-scheme-coordinator/

Read above link, Beta Edu was not responsible for delay in the payment of stipend rather Halima the suspended NSIPA Co-ordinator.
Nawa o, see as these people dey suffer the poor masses. So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 11:27am On Jan 03
Ezenwa, payment to be initiated upon conclusion of the ongoing internal investigation?
Is this true? They want to start again.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03
Abrian550:
Ezenwa, payment to be initiated upon conclusion of the ongoing internal investigation?
Please exercise patience.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LordFA: 2:13pm On Jan 03
17B is with that woman but she refused to release it for payment .
People are wicked sha

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03
You think say to cover head and face make people holy?? I be Muslim, but I no like religious people, dem corrupt pass anything. What we call grace and favour here in Nigeria nah corruption.

LordFA:
People are wicked sha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 3:24pm On Jan 03
LordFA:
People are wicked sha
I saw her post on Twitter saying Npower beneficiaries shouldn't put all their hope on unpaid stipend

Naija my country grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03
She does not have an account on X. That was some engagement farming user.

Scholace:
I saw her post on Twitter saying Npower beneficiaries shouldn't put all their hope on unpaid stipend

Naija my country grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by McjMike(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03
Jaybihel25:

Fake link most probably. NPOWER recruitment at present

Has anybody read about latest npower registration 2024? I think the government is doing something on npower registration 2024, I don't think this is fake, read update here

https://phebdigitals.com.ng/npower-registration-and-validation-2023-2024
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by illicit(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03
McjMike:

Has anybody read about latest npower registration 2024? I think the government is doing something on npower registration 2024, I don't think this is fake, read update here

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LordFA: 4:50pm On Jan 03
Abrian550:
She does not have an account on X. That was some engagement farming user.

But mehn! The person behind that handle did her dirty.
I knew it would not end well for Halima
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03
Yes. There’s another one using Betta Edu but at the end she added “Virtual”
I’m sure they’ve warned them to mind what they tweet.

LordFA:

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03
The handle was created for her, but the handler must be one Gen Z who believes it's a free world and one is free to post anything on the internet. A netizen commented on that tweet that her next tweet will be her sacking and it came to pass.

LordFA:

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by cravingmind: 5:56pm On Jan 03
Lifeinlight:
Betta Edu said they had recovered Npower money abi? So how is someone else delaying the payment? That means Betta Edu is not competent as a minister going by your write-up.

Na one month salary dey shack you.

Is there any ministry with a competent minister in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03
Npower: Next Batch Of Npower Payment To Npower Batch C To Commence Soon After Investigations In The Agency In Charge Of Npower NSIPA

Npower payment will commence after the conclusion of the ongoing internal investigation in the National Social Investment Programme Agency the agency in charge of Npower, a lot of investigation is ongoing in the Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, the ministry in charge of Npower, this investigation is as a result of the misappropriation of 17 billion naira by Ms Halima Shehu the former Chief Executive Officer of the National Social Investment Programme Agency the agency in charge of Npower. Npower batch c are therefore implored to exercise patience.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03
McjMike:

Unreliable

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by damble: 6:24pm On Jan 03
ezenwaez:
Npower: Next Batch Of Npower Payment To Npower Batch C To Commence Soon After Investigations In The Agency In Charge Of Npower NSIPA

Npower payment will commence after the conclusion of the ongoing internal investigation in the National Social Investment Programme Agency the agency in charge of Npower, a lot of investigation is ongoing in the Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, the ministry in charge of Npower, this investigation is as a result of the misappropriation of 17 billion naira by Ms Halima Shehu the former Chief Executive Officer of the National Social Investment Programme Agency the agency in charge of Npower. Npower batch c are therefore implored to exercise patience.

Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 6:33pm On Jan 03
ezenwaez:

Another wait commence. Be like dem wan stretch this payment till dem finish their tenure.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 6:45pm On Jan 03
ezenwaez:

another 3 months of waiting
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Kingdolla: 7:00pm On Jan 03
Scholace:
another 3 months of waiting
we suppose dey drag this people on Twitter, even if we no fit go out for protest make we dey protest online. Peaceful online protest and not using harsh or foul words. We should let them know we can't wait for months before getting the remaining payments. They should resolve it quickly

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 7:30pm On Jan 03
Give women power and positions they said cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 8:21pm On Jan 03
AGManuel:
Give women power and positions they said cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What a man can do, a woman can do better.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LordFA: 8:54pm On Jan 03
Abrian550:
Yes. There’s another one using Betta Edu but at the end she added “Virtual”
I’m sure they’ve warned them to mind what they tweet.

That one was even saying beneficiaries should stop insulting their helper, Beta
See the boldness

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by McjMike(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03
ezenwaez:

Unreliable
Did you check npower new portal? The information seems very clear.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by McjMike(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03
ezenwaez:

Unreliable

Who knows, let's keep our fingers crossed. At least the government should do justice to the payment of backlog of stipend.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by illicit(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03
McjMike:

Did you check npower new portal? The information seems very clear.

You are a thief

That's a fake website

Thief
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by illicit(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03
McjMike:

Who knows, let's keep our fingers crossed. At least the government should do justice to the payment of backlog of stipend.

Thief
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03
Me sef shock hahaha .

LordFA:

That one was even saying beneficiaries should stop insulting their helper, Beta
See the boldness
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04
Abrian550:
Their are quite a lot ongoing in the ministry please exercise patience it is for the betterment of Npower batch c beneficiaries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (190) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

Viewing this topic: jannyO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.