Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (318799 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07
Channels TV. Tinubu orders probe.

So more months of nothing. See y’all in July.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Adekunle1665: 2:25pm On Jan 08
Betta Edu suspended
Abrian550:
Channels TV. Tinubu orders probe.

So more months of nothing. See y’all in July.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by leke4ever(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08
Beta Edu has been suspended 😔

What next?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Hueyreckless0007: 2:36pm On Jan 08
Betta Edu said Batch c1 were done, she dey run her mouth for telly. She no gree pay us 30k.

But she dey embezzle millions.

Today, she’s gone.

Hahahahaha

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Adekunle1665: 2:36pm On Jan 08
We need our money
leke4ever:
Beta Edu has been suspended 😔

What next?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08
We have recovered funds from consultants. They said. So why not pay? They could’ve used that to cover up their criminal activities. But greed is a terrible thing.

Adekunle1665:
Betta Edu suspended

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08
I wish Beta and Sadiya nothing but pain and near death experiences.
Beta paid one month just to keep everyone quiet, she had no intention of paying at all, obviously since she did not start the program and wanted something of her own.
The human heart is evil.
Tinubu should direct them to pay up at once or the Senate don’t talk to him? Abysmal.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Fatasy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08
BUNCH OF CRIMINALS,GREEDINESS AT ITS PEAK

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 4:44pm On Jan 08
Abrian550:
I wish Beta and Sadiya nothing but pain and near death experiences.
Beta paid one month just to keep everyone quiet, she had no intention of paying at all, obviously since she did not start the program and wanted something of her own.
The human heart is evil.
Tinubu should direct them to pay up at once or the Senate don’t talk to him? Abysmal.
beneficiaries should better consider peaceful online or physical protest to get the 8 months outstanding and it should be paid now Afterall the money wasn't even budgeted under Tinubu government. Therefore, Tinubu himself has no right to sit on the money or keep delaying it further. The same way people protest online for Betta Edu suspension is the same way they should protest and demand for their remaining 8 months outstanding stipend to be paid now in full

It's so annoying hearing these ministers earn in millions monthly and they're busy stealing 30k earners money. What a world

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08
I agree. The online protest and call outs got to them. That was why they met with the Ministry in December last year. Started asking questions, so the Ministry decided to pay. But now that there’s no Minister, who will approve the payment? It is very difficult now. More than ever.
But the call out should not stop.

Scholace:
beneficiaries should better consider peaceful online or physical protest to get the 8 months outstanding and it should be paid now Afterall the money wasn't even budgeted under Tinubu government. Therefore, Tinubu himself has no right to sit on the money or keep delaying it further. The same way people protest online for Betta Edu suspension is the same way they should protest and demand for their remaining 8 months outstanding stipend to be paid now in full

It's so annoying hearing these ministers earn in millions monthly and they're busy stealing 30k earners money. What a world
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 5:29pm On Jan 08
Abrian550:
We have recovered funds from consultants. They said. So why not pay? They could’ve used that to cover up their criminal activities. But greed is a terrible thing.

They actually recovered the money (between 35B - 45B) but it was relooted. It's just like Abacha loots. As if that's not enough, they still have to divert money that belongs to vulnerable people from four states including Mr President's state. If not for anything, for stealing Lagosians money, Tinubu will not forgive the thief.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08
Mehn, what a crazy time

Newton2024:
They actually recovered the money (between 35B - 45B) but it was relooted. It's just like Abacha loots. As if that's not enough, they still have to divert money that belongs to vulnerable people from four states including Mr President's state. If not for anything, for stealing Lagosians money, Tinubu will not forgive the thief.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by garriAndsugar: 5:43pm On Jan 08
Her Makeup artist and fashion designer don lose job like this grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 7:00pm On Jan 08
Ekehwinz:
This will be an interesting week in the life of beta

Dem don suspend person wey suppose approve the disbursement of our stipend. The waiting this time go too long undecided
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Katcall: 7:21pm On Jan 08
Ekehwinz:

Dem don suspend person wey suppose approve the disbursement of our stipend. The waiting this time go too long undecided
the perm sec is there

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 7:47pm On Jan 08
Abrian550:
I agree. The online protest and call outs got to them. That was why they met with the Ministry in December last year. Started asking questions, so the Ministry decided to pay. But now that there’s no Minister, who will approve the payment? It is very difficult now. More than ever.
But the call out should not stop.

I think the perm sec should suffice. Moreover, it is CBN that do disburse the money, i don't think the absence of the minister should delay unless they are not willing to pay it
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 7:55pm On Jan 08
Scholace:
I think the perm sec should suffice. Moreover, it is CBN that do disburse the money, i don't think the absence of the minister should delay unless they are not willing to pay it

If that cbn has that 9 months stipend, they would've disbursed it at once. They only disbursed the only one given to them

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08
The same Perm Sec that took over when Sadiya left office? He did nothing for months until Betta joined.
CBN will disburse only when they tell them to. And no one is willing to do that.

Scholace:

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by floret23(f): 6:30am On Jan 09
I can't blame Sadiya and Beta Edu. They are neither technocratic not politically relevant. So what qualifies them for that position? It's only in Nigeria that high class prostitutes and mistresses of big politicians are made ministers. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by floret23(f): 6:34am On Jan 09
Nothing except stagnancy can happen in a ministry without a minister. That's how beraucratic system of Nigeria works. Then it's clear Tinubu's government is not interested in Npower. Maybe it's because it's difficult to steal from the youth without anyone knowing.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Kingdolla: 8:19am On Jan 09
Scholace:

I've always been saying this, even if we can't go out to protest we can organize peaceful online protest where we can tag and hash tag the right people to create awareness. We are many here and we can do it. I believe we all have Twitter account.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ahmedio2017(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10
Kingdolla:
I've always been saying this, even if we can't go out to protest we can organize peaceful online protest where we can tag and hash tag the right people to create awareness. We are many here and we can do it. I believe we all have Twitter account.

Of course let's do it on time.
Action speak louder than words

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by wallchat: 1:00pm On Jan 10
Believe me guys.
This is our only chance of getting our money from them.

It will take maybe months for the investigation to be concluded.
It will likely take months again for a New minister to be appointed then it will pass through senate for approval.
This might linger till the end of this Year.
Kingdolla:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Lifeinlight: 3:04pm On Jan 10
Kingdolla:
rigorous online protest, tagging anybody tagable, tagging influencers also to come help, continuous online protest can make it possible. If everywhere is silent na till next year o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Lifeinlight: 3:07pm On Jan 10
wallchat:
Believe me guys.

It will likely take months again for a New minister to be appointed then it will pass through senate for approval.
They don recover the money, only online protest can make them pay the money now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Stargurl20(f): 4:46pm On Jan 10
Do we really have to pay the sum of #1,500 to take Npower examination?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 5:10pm On Jan 10
Stargurl20:

Na scam

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ulunne777(f): 5:12pm On Jan 10
Stargurl20:

Put head let maga chop you .Some of you have browsing phones but to conduct due diligence on issues is hard Tueh!

Meanwhile our mama grin

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10
Yes, you pay for test then you pay for thumb printing. Go right ahead and pay, you hear? N1,500 is even cheap, they tried for you.

Stargurl20:
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10
What is the X handle of this Permanent Secretary? There should be no rest.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Kingdolla: 6:52pm On Jan 10
wallchat:
Believe me guys.

One person among us here should make a post so we can engage the tweet cos me am not too good in English. Or if the person is afraid he can post it here while I post it on my Twitter handle, tag every taggable and post the link here for us to give massive retweet and comments... Share the link in every whatsapp group as well

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (189) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Aristo3146(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.