Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (315696 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by RosyIsBlessed: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Chimezie198(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Sadiqali24(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Have you seen this... NO MONEY

1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 5:54am On Jan 01
Happy new year everyone.

Make betta just surprise us today
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 6:15am On Jan 01
E for sweet

Ekehwinz:
Happy new year everyone.

Make betta just surprise us today

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by etiosa24(m): 7:51am On Jan 01
Vintage100:
E for sweet

From a telegram group, I saw an info payment might occur as from On the 3rd to 8th of this month.
I just hope it will happen as stated
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Think9ja(m): 9:01am On Jan 01
etiosa24:

From a telegram group, I saw an info payment might occur as from On the 3rd to 8th of this month.
Una don start
Truth is that there's no hope of another payment anytime soon. Them fit still shock us sha, just like how them shock Ezenwaeze after running his mouth that payment will only happen in January.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 10:05am On Jan 01
Stop this mentality of yours. Which one is truth is no hope of payment anytime soon?? You be Edu PA??

Think9ja:

Una don start
Truth is that there's no hope of another payment anytime soon. Them fit still shock us sha, just like how them shock Ezenwaeze after running his mouth that payment will only happen in January.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Think9ja(m): 10:33am On Jan 01
Vintage100:
Stop this mentality of yours. Which one is truth is no hope of payment anytime soon?? You be Edu PA??
Guy, be calming down small small. We gather de. You no read where I say them fit shock us with payment?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 10:43am On Jan 01
etiosa24:

Una don start with fake rumors, till person collect real life slap for this group .

It's too early abeg this is a new year

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01
Make dem shock us with alerts ni oo

Think9ja:

Guy, be calming down small small. We gather de. You no read where I say them fit shock us with payment?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by etiosa24(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01
AGManuel:

Una don start with fake rumors, till person collect real life slap for this group .

It's too early abeg this is a new year

Big man cus as e be like this now, you be boss.

But anyhow sha calm down.
For the rumor to surface that means there is a possibility another payment will happen this January, so let's wait till after the said dates to know if it is true or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Blacklion3: 5:00pm On Jan 01
Katcall:
that guy is supposed to be working for the fed govt. He's good with packaged stories
grin grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 5:28pm On Jan 01
etiosa24:

Big man cus as e be like this now, you be boss.

But anyhow sha calm down.
For the rumor to surface that means there is a possibility another payment will happen this January, so let's wait till after the said dates to know if it is true or not.

Ok Boss respect. No mind me I no get joy I need money.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AntiTerrorist: 7:01pm On Jan 01
Forget social media rumours. It's when nobody expects that the alerts will start dropping. They have no particular pattern. It has been like this since Sadiya's days.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Tusoft: 7:10pm On Jan 01
Have not received the 4th payment uptill now
Received the initial 3months last year
Zenith bank, Imo State
Please what could be the issue?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Jessicaodebs: 10:07pm On Jan 01
Nice
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 6:02am On Jan 02
Tusoft:
Have not received the 4th payment uptill now
Received the initial 3months last year
Zenith bank, Imo State
Please what could be the issue?
Nothing is wrong with your account/bank, na Betta Edu no wan pay. She could be worst than Hajiya Umar faruk. Very talkative woman with less action.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 10:10am On Jan 02
The Angel that sent me to this country will have me to contend with when I die.

The anyhowness and lack of regards to responsibilities and duties in this country will always be our downfall. Nobody to be held accountable for negligence and embezzlement.

Can we ever get anything right in Nigeria and do what we're supposed to do at the right time?

9 months stipend you said you recovered since September with a promise to pay in November, took you till December to pay just 1 month out of the 9 months.

January now nothing.

Why are we so wicked to ourselves?

To pay the poor masses de pinch them for body like wetin.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Hassanmaye(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02
ezenwaez:

Npower portal login has been suspended.
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has suspended Halima Shehu, the national coordinator of the National Social Investment Programme Agency, over financial misappropriation.

The development came barely two months after the Senate confirmed Shehu as the national coordinator of NSIPA.

With the suspension and investigation into the allegations, Dr Akindele Egbuwalo, the National N-POWER Program Manager, has been appointed in an acting capacity as NC/CEO pending the conclusion of the investigation.

.ng recalls that on October 12 2023, Tinubu approved the appointment of Shehu.

https://.ng/2024/01/02/tinubu-suspends-nsipa-coordinator-halima-shehu/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02
Good for her, remain Betta Edu. Edu dey even try to talk even though she lies too much, dat Halima just dull like sheep dey thief money. Awon ole.

Hassanmaye:

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has suspended Halima Shehu, the national coordinator of the National Social Investment Programme Agency, over financial misappropriation.

The development came barely two months after the Senate confirmed Shehu as the national coordinator of NSIPA.

With the suspension and investigation into the allegations, Dr Akindele Egbuwalo, the National N-POWER Program Manager, has been appointed in an acting capacity as NC/CEO pending the conclusion of the investigation.

.ng recalls that on October 12 2023, Tinubu approved the appointment of Shehu.

https://.ng/2024/01/02/tinubu-suspends-nsipa-coordinator-halima-shehu/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 02
Remain Betta adu to be suspended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 3:12pm On Jan 02
With all the suspensions, how are they going to organize early enough to pay this month?
Jesus Christ! Nigeria is a wasteland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 3:40pm On Jan 02
The suspension cannot stop payment if they want to. Those who are really working are behind the scene. We don't know them.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 4:11pm On Jan 02
Newton2024:
The suspension cannot stop payment if they want to. Those who are really working are behind the scene. We don't know them.

Another format to play the long tape again. Investigation will be ongoing till March lol
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Fortune444: 3:27am On Jan 03
Urgent job Opportunities in a Catering outfit in Eliozu, Port Harcourt:

We are supporting our clients to recruit for the following positions in Port Harcourt for immediate start, thus seeking serious and competent applicants only. The positions open are as follows:

Reference: SA1
Sales Assistant (3-10 years customer service/social media sales experience, good command of english, attractive offer).

Reference: CC1
- Continental Chef (4-8 years experience in CONTINENTAL CUISINE, catering school diploma, hard-work, honesty, leadership; attractive salary).

Serious interests residing relatively close in Port Harcourt, to Eliozu, Rupoku, Eneka, Stadium Road, Rumudara and environs, and Send whatsapp today with voice note or CV to 08037260838 or email: capableng@gmail.com with CV, indicating REFERENCE FOR JOB of interest.

Additional benefits apply (daily feeding, off days, mentorship, etc).

All applicants to respond within 24-48 hours of receipt of this publication. Job Start is planned immediately (on or before 5 Jan 2024). Regards
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Musty4ahmed1: 7:08am On Jan 03
It is obvious that the suspended NSIPA Co-ordinator is the one hindering the payment of N-Power stipend not Beta Edu as wrongly accused.

I"nvestigation confirmed that the President wielded the big stick yesterday because Halima Shehu had earlier defied a presidential directive to work with the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Dr. Betta Edu, to pay the outstanding and statutory stipends to beneficiaries of the N-Power programme before Christmas"

A highly-placed source said: “The suspended National Coordinator did not work with the minister as expected on N-Power. Following the defiance of the presidential directive, the presidency asked the minister to liaise with the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation to pay the N-Power beneficiaries.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 7:18am On Jan 03
Musty4ahmed1:
It is obvious that the suspended NSIPA Co-ordinator is the one hindering the payment of N-Power stipend not Beta Edu as wrongly accused.

I"nvestigation confirmed that the President wielded the big stick yesterday because Halima Shehu had earlier defied a presidential directive to work with the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Dr. Betta Edu, to pay the outstanding and statutory stipends to beneficiaries of the N-Power programme before Christmas"

A highly-placed source said: “The suspended National Coordinator did not work with the minister as expected on N-Power. Following the defiance of the presidential directive, the presidency asked the minister to liaise with the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation to pay the N-Power beneficiaries.

I don't get this write up. The woman paid before Christmas but just one month or was she asked to pay all 9 months?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 7:30am On Jan 03
Musty4ahmed1:

It wasn't stated that she was the one hindering Npower payment. she was arrested by the EFCC and suspended by Tinubu over money laundering under former minister of humanitarian affair Hajiya Umar faruk. Besides, money was paid before Christmas truly but just a month was paid with 8 months outstanding, so i don't understand how she's the one hindering Npower beneficiaries payment

Also, how can she be holding Npower money without paying and you claimed Betta Edu isn't aware of it. I don't believe this abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (188) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

Viewing this topic: ClassicNairan and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.