Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (314940 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28
Mehn una wicked gaan. So why exactly did you people vote for Tinubu or even show support? Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso were all there but for some reason, it just had to be “our own person”

100% everybody dey feel am but only those that supported him, can have regrets.

LordFA:

E sure me die say you no be Yoruba.
And for your info na everybody dey feel am
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 4:05pm On Feb 28
Vintage100:

How do you kno I voted him??

you may not vote for him truly as you said but you supported him.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 4:06pm On Feb 28
Abrian550:
Mehn una wicked gaan. So why exactly did you people vote for Tinubu or even show support? Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso were all there but for some reason, it just had to be “our own person”

absolutely.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 4:09pm On Feb 28
LordFA:

E sure me die say you no be Yoruba.
And for your info na everybody dey feel am
If i am not a Yoruba guy and i claimed to be Yoruba, nothing good will come out of my lineage. But if truly I'm Yoruba as i rightly claim, God ulmighty will grant me all my heart desires this year. Amen.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LordFA: 6:52pm On Feb 28
Scholace:
If i am not a Yoruba guy and i claimed to be Yoruba, nothing good will come out of my lineage. But if truly I'm Yoruba as i rightly claim, God ulmighty will grant me all my heart desires this year. Amen.

Lol
In this Tinubu economy?
God go help us sha
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LordFA: 6:58pm On Feb 28
Scholace:

I'm also Yoruba. God bear me witness I voted for Obi and since INEC decided otherwise and gave us Tinubu, we have no choice than to move on and wish the country well.
After all its our country
Enough of all the blame games.
9ja a gbe wa!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iSense247: 7:45pm On Feb 28
Scholace:
You are yet to understand Tinubu's surpporters that's why you are swearing for nothing. So far you are not supporting Tinubu or APC, you are not Yoruba even if you are from the same parents as them. You are either Igbo or IPOB. Anything that will heal them from their delusion, they will never agree with it.

People who claimed Obasanjo is Igbo simply because he is supporting Peter Obi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 8:55pm On Feb 28
iSense247:
You are yet to understand Tinubu's surpporters that's why you are swearing for nothing. So far you are not supporting Tinubu or APC, you are not Yoruba even if you are from the same parents as them. You are either Igbo or IPOB. Anything that will heal them from their delusion, they will never agree with it.

People who claimed Obasanjo is Igbo simply because he is supporting Peter Obi.
honestly bro the thing just dey wonder me seriously. These people just dey disgrace us. Once you're criticizing Tinubu for his failure that person automatically become an Igbo and enemy of Nigeria. You can imagine how dumb most of them are. I'm very sure if i didn't lay curse @LordFA and other yorubas supporting this failure of a president won't believe I'm a Yoruba guy. Most yorubas who supported and voted for him that i know are already cursing him. It will take heartless person to keep supporting Tinubu when the masses are dying of hunger daily as a result of his poor economy policy.

I seriously do not know what it will take Tinubu to pay Npower beneficiaries their outstanding stipend, expecially in this critical time that the country is going through hardship. Honestly i think these politicians probably might have sold their heart and conscience out before getting to that office. They do not give a fvck about the masses. It saddened my heart how the so called masses fight and even abuse themselves over these useless politicians.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LordFA: 7:48am On Feb 29
Scholace:
honestly bro the thing just dey wonder me seriously. These people just dey disgrace us. Once you're criticizing Tinubu for his failure that person automatically become an Igbo and enemy of Nigeria. You can imagine how dumb most of them are. I'm very sure if i didn't lay curse @LordFA and other yorubas supporting this failure of a president won't believe I'm a Yoruba guy. Most yorubas who supported and voted for him that i know are already cursing him. It will take heartless person to keep supporting Tinubu when the masses are dying of hunger daily as a result of his poor economy policy.

I seriously do not know what it will take Tinubu to pay Npower beneficiaries their outstanding stipend, expecially in this critical time that the country is going through hardship. Honestly i think these politicians probably might have sold their heart and conscience out before getting to that office. They do not give a fvck about the masses. It saddened my heart how the so called masses fight and even abuse themselves over these useless politicians.

The curses won't solve anything. The fact remain the fact, Tinubu is the president. If he succeed, Nigeria succeed and if otherwise we all suffer for it.
All these blame games won't solve anything
Bp real o
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iSense247: 1:50pm On Feb 29
LordFA:

The curses won't solve anything. The fact remain the fact, Tinubu is the president. If he succeed, Nigeria succeed and if otherwise we all suffer for it.
All these blame games won't solve anything
Bp real o
How will he succeed when the process that brought him is corrupt? Then what qualities does he posses that can make a man succeed? If you have a business that worths N1m, can you employ someone like Tinubu to manage it for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iSense247: 1:56pm On Feb 29
Scholace:

I seriously do not know what it will take Tinubu to pay Npower beneficiaries their outstanding stipend, expecially in this critical time that the country is going through hardship. [b]Honestly i think these politicians probably might have sold their heart and conscience out before getting to that office. They do not give a fvck about the masses. [/b]It saddened my heart how the so called masses fight and even abuse themselves over these useless politicians.
They knew and believed you are Yoruba, they just don't want their illusion destroyed.To them everyone who is not supporting Tinubu or APC is Igbo and a member of IPOB, even their siblings.

Politics in Nigeria is for the wildest and the meanest. It's for those who can wine and dine with the devil. They can't please the masses because their father, the devil who put them there must dictate to them. Even if they meant good, it will turns out evil. Because they have involved Satan.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29
I disagree wt u on the fact that politics is satanic in Nigeria. We are too religious and view almost everything as spiritual. There is nothing like once they get to power the devil controls them, it's fallacy. There is no devil somewhere telling politicians not to do good, it's because they know they will not be held responsible if they do not perform. Corruption has become systemic and nothing else. Developed countries like US, UK CHINA and others may have leaders who belong to occultic societies too, but they must perform because they know punishment will be meted out to them if they perpetrate corruption. You will be shocked to kno that dis country will change gradually for the better if religious institutions are ready. Imagine someone giving testimony in church that God favours him during cashless policy when hundreds of people queued to get cash but fortunately he knew someone in the bank and without waiting for 10 minutes he got cash, is that a favour or corruption?? 85% of wot we call grace and favour in Nigeria is corruption. The wife of my own landlord was doing morning devotion yesterday with her children and said, we should keep praying for our leaders, imagine that nonsense. It shocks me when people say our sins are too much in Nigeria and that we need prayers so God can help us. Until corruption is stamped out and judicial system is strengthened, combinations of Jesus and prophet Mohammed cannot rule Nigeria and things will get better. Good day bro.

iSense247:

They knew and believed you are Yoruba, they just don't want their illusion destroyed.To they everyone who is not supporting Tinubu or APC is Igbo and a member of IPOB, even their siblings.

Politics in Nigeria is for the wildest and the meanest. It's for those who can wine and dine with the devil. They can't please the masses because their father, the devil who put them there must dictate to them. Even if they meant good, it will turns out evil. Because they have involved Satan.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LordFA: 4:16pm On Feb 29
Abrian550:

So because I've accepted the fact that whether I cry from morning till night it won't change the fact that Tinubu is now the one in charge means I voted for him? No na
Those that voted know themselves but that should not warrant us to be wishing the country bad or celebrate when the country is failing. It makes us even worst than those that voted him.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LordFA: 4:22pm On Feb 29
iSense247:
How will he succeed when the process that brought him is corrupt? Then what qualities does he posses that can make a man succeed? If you have a business that worths N1m, can you employ someone like Tinubu to manage it for you?

Of course I won't base on the allegations on him
Time will actually tell if he's going to succeed or not.
Or can you say with certainty that he won't?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ogiame: 4:27pm On Feb 29
LordFA:

Of course I won't base on the allegations on him
Time will actually tell if he's going to succeed or not.
Or can you say with certainty that he won't?

Will anyone beat you if you say you supported the buffalo called Tinubu?

Own it, you are supporting him and that's due to tribal affiliation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LordFA: 7:03pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
Will anyone beat you if you say you supported the buffalo called Tinubu?

Own it, you are supporting him and that's due to tribal affiliation.

Lol
You think am scared of you
Belief whatever you want to belief
It won't change anything
The only way forward is to be positive

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Kingdolla: 7:51am On Mar 01
3 months alerts received from Npower.

I'm just kidding. May God bless us all.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 8:14am On Mar 01
No more plans for further payment. Seems npower is done and dusted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by eleniyan2020: 6:34pm On Mar 01
Abrian550:

our own person...it is only igbo in Nigeria voted for there own candidate..no talk rubbish here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by eleniyan2020: 6:36pm On Mar 01
LordFA:

I'm also Yoruba. God bear me witness I voted for Obi and since INEC decided otherwise and gave us Tinubu, we have no choice than to move on and wish the country well.
After all its our country
Enough of all the blame games.
9ja a gbe wa!
because you voted for Peter makes him win the election,abi election na for only social media...so many pple don't know Peter in states like sokoto,kebbi,zamfara, katsina,born,you.. you saying rubbish here!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 6:46pm On Mar 01
Ekehwinz:
heard protest will hold next week across different states
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LordFA: 8:12pm On Mar 01
eleniyan2020:
because you voted for Peter makes him win the election,abi election na for only social media...so many pple don't know Peter in states like sokoto,kebbi,zamfara, katsina,born,you.. you saying rubbish here!

Oga why your blood dey rush na?
Calm down, read and understand my comments well
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by DANNYel96: 10:13pm On Mar 01
I'm in need of apartment around sawmill or ifako-gbagada side. Preferably looking out for a shared 2-bedroom flat (that will be shared with someone else)
Or self-con( me alone).

Kindly help if you have information on any.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 12:08am On Mar 02
Donations are being made to facilitate transportation of excos to Abuja to meet finance minister. Plz let's all contribute our quota to this course. Follow the Twitter handle. If we all join hands, we will get our money.

Ekehwinz:
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 3:32am On Mar 02
“Their own”

eleniyan2020:
our own person...it is only igbo in Nigeria voted for there own candidate..no talk rubbish here!
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 10:57am On Mar 02
Lol 🤣🤣🤣

Abrian550:
“Their own”

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by eleniyan2020: 12:03pm On Mar 02
Abrian550:
“Their own”

thanks!
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02
This is the interim report of the panel saddled with the responsibility of investigating NSIP.

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Uche1381989: 6:28am On Mar 03
shocked shocked

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kasim155: 12:49pm On Mar 03
Scholace:
i be Yoruba guy like you so i know wetin i dey talk, i know how obsessed una be during election. Some of una even call us bastard because we didn't support Tinubu. Una eyes don clear now abi? I know from day one say Tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. He only wants to be the president for record purpose which he has achieved. Na masses go suffer am.

7 more years to go

From your statement sef, you are in no way a Yoruba guy.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 2:57pm On Mar 03
kasim155:

From your statement sef, you are in no way a Yoruba guy.
another Ronu don drop update. See the calamity wey una give us as president. From fry pan to 🔥🔥🔥

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (188) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.