Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (315184 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AntiTerrorist: 4:39pm On Mar 03
kasim155:

From your statement sef, you are in no way a Yoruba guy.
Kasimu, the religious fanatic and tribal bigot. Well done. Are you happy now with your choice in the last election?

A country that has people like you in majority can never progress.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 4:47pm On Mar 03
AntiTerrorist:
Kasimu, the religious fanatic and tribal bigot. Are you happy now with your choice in the last election? Well done?

no mind the Ronu. I wonder how i share same tribe with this kind of people seriously. Anybody wey talk about Tinubu failure na Igbo to them. Useless people
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Gaddafih001(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03
iSense247:
You are yet to understand Tinubu's surpporters that's why you are swearing for nothing. So far you are not supporting Tinubu or APC, you are not Yoruba even if you are from the same parents as them. You are either Igbo or IPOB. Anything that will heal them from their delusion, they will never agree with it.

People who claimed Obasanjo is Igbo simply because he is supporting Peter Obi.
Nigerians continue to argue while others are reaping the good things we have.
I am Igbo….
I am PDP…..
I voted Atiku……
But Tinubu regime has blessed me beyond measures…………
Make una dey here dey drag una self and be insulting each other.
Your mutual helper might be here too.
I was helped by a man from Sokoto…..
The guy from Kwara sealed it……
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Make good use of this forum.
Shake hands across the Niger,you will thank me later.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AntiTerrorist: 7:55pm On Mar 03
Gaddafih001:

Nigerians continue to argue while others are reaping the good things we have.
I am Igbo….
I am PDP…..
I voted Atiku……
But Tinubu regime has blessed me beyond measures…………
Make una dey here dey drag una self and be insulting each other.
Your mutual helper might be here too.
I was helped by a man from Sokoto…..
The guy from Kwara sealed it……
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Make good use of this forum.
Shake hands across the Niger,you will thank me later.
Dey play grin

Votes have consequences.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by teeshet: 6:40am On Mar 04
Guess what. Betta Edu has been moved to the office of media and publicity as SA. Tinubu didn't pursue her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 6:40am On Mar 04
teeshet:
Guess what. Betta Edu has been moved to the office of media and publicity as SA. She wasn't sacked

grin

Nigeria my country. I didn't expect better tbh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Lifeinlight: 8:39am On Mar 04
teeshet:
Guess what. Betta Edu has been moved to the office of media and publicity as SA. Tinubu didn't pursue her
are you for real??
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by teeshet: 9:08am On Mar 04
Lifeinlight:
are you for real??

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 9:56am On Mar 04
We are f-ked
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Lifeinlight: 10:04am On Mar 04
teeshet:
nawa o. Tinubu this is not what you promise Nigerians o. Why you no like poor masses?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Havardcv: 10:13am On Mar 04
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and cover letter including LinkedIn optimization.

Best part of my service is *I'll deliver the work before payment*

My service fee is affordable and cheap.
Looking forward to receiving your order 🫡

Check out for my contacts below

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by emmanuel00224(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04
https://parttimejobsnearme.com.ng/analyst-consultant-44
Curdlebug:
@ezenwaez... Please, What's the update on payments?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kasim155: 6:44pm On Mar 04
Scholace:
another Ronu don drop update. See the calamity wey una give us as president. From fry pan to 🔥🔥🔥

You are just been stupid. So everyone from SW is an APC member. I am not an APC member but that does not give you the right to be insulting the whole Yoruba race and you won't expect me not to speak up.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kasim155: 6:50pm On Mar 04
AntiTerrorist:
Kasimu, the religious fanatic and tribal bigot. Well done. Are you happy now with your choice in the last election?

You think everyone is a tribal bigot like you. I have never voted for any APC candidates but talking down on the Yoruba race is what most of us won't accept. If you want to tackle APC, tackle them as a party and leave the Yoruba race out of your mouth.

5 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by UnfairLife7(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04
kasim155:

You are just been stupid. So everyone from SW is an APC member. I am not an APC member but that does not give you the right to be insulting the whole Yoruba race and you won't expect me not to speak up.
shut up

You supported this old frail man, no dey lie. The failure is a Yoruba president so the entire Yoruba will be held responsible for the doom of Nigeria.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kasim155: 10:59pm On Mar 04
UnfairLife7:
shut up

You supported this old frail man, no dey lie. The failure is a Yoruba president so the entire Yoruba will be held responsible for the doom of Nigeria.

This shows your level of stupidity is of the highest level. You just also display that you are a tribal bigot. I don't know you and you don't know know me and here you are saying rubbish that I voted for someone whom I don't even like him before the election. If I voted for him I will accept it with my full chest but in this case I did not vote for him so don't say what you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 1:19am On Mar 05
UnfairLife7:
shut up

Go and check the results of 2023 presidential election from southwest, you will discover that more people voted against the drug baron than those who voted for him.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Scholace: 9:28am On Mar 05
Newton2024:
Go and check the results of 2023 presidential election from southwest, you will discover that more people voted against the drug baron than those who voted for him.
irrespective of the outcome during and after election. The president is from the south west, a Yoruba man. If he succeed, the entire Yoruba will take the glory. If he failed, the entire Yoruba will take the blame.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 10:21am On Mar 05
Scholace:
irrespective of the outcome during and after election. The president is from the south west, a Yoruba man. If he succeed, the entire Yoruba will take the glory. If he failed, the entire Yoruba will take the blame.
Your believe. Good for you.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Gaddafih001(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05
AntiTerrorist:
Dey play grin

Votes have consequences.
Bravo…
Keep choking each other.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 7:03pm On Mar 05
Our letter has been received

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iSense247: 7:34am On Mar 06
The hope of NSIP

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 8:04am On Mar 06
As e dey go

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06
What’s the 411?

notmyrealmonika:
As e dey go
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 2:10pm On Mar 06
Stay tuned

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iSense247: 3:12pm On Mar 06
notmyrealmonika:
Stay tuned
You people are doing well. You are born leaders.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 3:27pm On Mar 06
iSense247:
You people are doing well. You are born leaders.
Thanks to them.
I am not part of them. I am just a beneficiary like everyone. And indeed, those people are trying.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 5:49pm On Mar 06
cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06
Horsecrap. Payment will continue. They mean once in every 10 months? NSIP coordinator or whatever is a joke. More insults to him. Only a miracle can help beneficiaries right now.

notmyrealmonika:
cry cry
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iSense247: 6:24pm On Mar 06
notmyrealmonika:

Thanks to them.
I am not part of them. I am just a beneficiary like everyone. And indeed, those people are trying.
You are also doing well as we can see here. You have leadership quality too.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AntiTerrorist: 8:48pm On Mar 07
kasim155:

You think everyone is a tribal bigot like you. I have never voted for any APC candidates but talking down on the Yoruba race is what most of us won't accept. If you want to tackle APC, tackle them as a party and leave the Yoruba race out of your mouth.
I'm also Yoruba and I don't talk down on other tribes. I'm wiser than politicians who want us to divided.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (188) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.