Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (315794 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Peak11(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08
Ekehwinz:
It's gone embarassed
It must come
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by leke4ever(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by eleniyan2020: 9:38pm On Apr 08
iSense247:
Tinubu is misbehaving because he knows he didn't get to aso rock by our votes. A politician voted by the people cannot be as nonchalant as him. If you doubt me go and ask Abians about Oti or come and ask me about Adeleke.
tell me about Adeleke(most useless governor in southwest)Nigeria.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Villa12(m): 8:32am On Apr 09
eleniyan2020:
Dapo Abiodun is the most useless governor in South West.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 10:03am On Apr 09
Good Morning my dear beneficiaries, how una dey and how are you holding up?

I read the news this morning about Betta Edu and I can't help but come here to talk. Gaskia, this is what is has become.

A young Minister of 37yrs (later we go dey shout, appoint youths) wey go Shiloh go talk nonsense don steal 30B less than 5months into office.

This is the bedrock why Npower beneficiaries must protest and fight for their money. The money was obviously there but the stewpid woman chose to steal it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 10:20am On Apr 09
I don't think she's the one who stole the money, it was recovered from those who normally pay beneficiaries. But seems she hesitated to pay us cos probably she intended to embezzle the money too after some time. Pastorfire do Salah for me.

PastorFire:
Good Morning my dear beneficiaries, how una dey and how are you holding up?

I read the news this morning about Betta Edu and I can't help but come here to talk. Gaskia, this is what is has become.

A young Minister of 37yrs (later we go dey shout, appoint youths) wey go Shiloh go talk nonsense don steal 30B less than 5months into office.

This is the bedrock why Npower beneficiaries must protest and fight for their money. The money was obviously there but the stewpid woman chose to steal it.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 11:18am On Apr 09
eleniyan2020:
Oletola and Aregbese are the most useless governors in the history of southwest Nigeria. Go and fact check it.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 11:22am On Apr 09
Two beautiful thieves and they are both religious. They can mock us but they cannot mock God. I wish them double of what they wish the poor masses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iSense247: 12:32pm On Apr 09
eleniyan2020:
Governor Ademola Adeleke is the best performing governor in the history of Osun State. Though incapacitated by Aregbesola's humongous debt, he is trying his best to put smiles on the faces of the masses. In Osun State, nobody is complaining except APC career politicians.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 3:04pm On Apr 11
Beta Edu have been cleared by EFCC. It remains official confirmation and re-instatement. If we want to get our money, the right time to call out the government is now. I don't want to believe that our money is gone. NO! This money have been provided to cover 2 years per beneficiaries. The 30 billion naira recovered can pay 400,000 beneficiaries 2 months arrears and 6 billion will still be left....
The beneficiaries are not doing enough in calling out the government.
Imagine if 150,000 beneficiaries are agitating their request on social media everyday, the government will take us more serious, and we will see political and economic influencers that will take up our case. But all of us dey form touché... If we post on Twitter na only like 3 retweet we go see, .. O ya now, make we dey look now...
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Hueyreckless0007: 3:19pm On Apr 11
Newton2024:
Two beautiful thieves and they are both religious. They can mock us but they cannot mock God. I wish them double of what they wish the poor masses.

This Edu or whatever she calls herself, removed c1 from the system. Not knowing she’s already packing money from behind. God so marvelous, just came through for c1. Exposed and disgraced her…

Thief!!!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Hueyreckless0007: 3:22pm On Apr 11
notmyrealmonika:
Beta Edu have been cleared by EFCC. It remains official confirmation and re-instatement. If we want to get our money, the right time to call out the government is now. I don't want to believe that our money is gone. NO! This money have been provided to cover 2 years per beneficiaries. The 30 billion naira recovered can pay 400,000 beneficiaries 2 months arrears and 6 billion will still be left....
The beneficiaries are not doing enough in calling out the government.
Imagine if 150,000 beneficiaries are agitating their request on social media everyday, the government will take us more serious, and we will see political and economic influencers that will take up our case. But all of us dey form touché... If we post on Twitter na only like 3 retweet we go see, .. O ya now, make we dey look now...

Reinstate? You can’t be serious bros?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 3:27pm On Apr 11
Hueyreckless0007:

Reinstate? You can’t be serious bros?
According to reports from one of our inner source. Although, they are still waiting for the president statement on that but that looks like the most likely course of action but if it is not the case they should Sha pay us our money.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 3:29pm On Apr 11
Hueyreckless0007:

This Edu or whatever she calls herself, removed c1 from the system. Not knowing she’s already packing money from behind. God so marvelous, just came through for c1. Exposed and disgraced her…

Thief!!!
It's more of the doing of the former minister.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:11pm On Apr 11
notmyrealmonika:

It's more of the doing of the former minister.

I think you were paid to make this post.
But sorry to say, she will not be re-instated because she is a THIEF

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 7:34pm On Apr 11
Hueyreckless0007:

I think you were paid to make this post.
But sorry to say, she will not be re-instated because she is a THIEF
Well, your thinking is absolutely wrong. I was not paid... I just wish to share the info and get us updated on the latest happening.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by DrLivzy(m): 8:46am On Apr 12
The whole things is taking too too long. Beta had proven to be incompetent and another minister should be nominated. Even though the money was not recovered from her, so long it happened under her nose, she is incompetent. She geared her energy towards talking, dressing, make up and traveling. Nobody does that nd can be serious.

One thing for sure is that, FG will pay but wen? We don do de work so we must be paid.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by profdotcom: 11:48am On Apr 12
DrLivzy:
The whole things is taking too too long. Beta had proven to be incompetent and another minister should be nominated. Even though the money was not recovered from her, so long it happened under her nose, she is incompetent. She geared her energy towards talking, dressing, make up and traveling. Nobody does that nd can be serious.

One thing for sure is that, FG will pay but wen? We don do de work so we must be paid.
They will pay , I heard that the minister of finance is requesting for npower payroll
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12
Npower: Federal Government Lifts Restriction On The Accounts Of Npower Staffs

According to Npower News, the Federal Government of Nigeria has lifted restrictions placed on the bank accounts of staffs of Npower working at the Npower situation room. Reports have it that in late February a post-no-debit order was placed on bank accounts of the Npower staffs working in the situation room, following investigation of Betta Edu the suspended Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, as well as interdicted Coordinator, National Social Investment Programme Agency (NSIPA), Hajiya Halima Shehu by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

While the Npower staff had accused the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of taking the action, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said the accusation was false, saying: “All these contract staff of Npower; we have no business with them.

“Only those that were indicted in the investigation that we are conducting, those are the people that we have their accounts suspended.” One of the Npower situation room staff, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, had said: “We are all aggrieved over the ongoing investigation that has made innocent persons victims by freezing the accounts of mere contract staff that worked all through the year from May 2023 – December 2023, without any form of payment of salaries.

“The last payment that was made was in April 2023 till a few days after Christmas when they managed to pay the backlogs of eight months (May to December) to the tune of ₦640,000 at ₦80,000 per month. “We were all excited to receive our long awaited salaries after suffering all through the year only for the salary to be paid, and immediately our accounts frozen till date by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

“We are appealing that our accounts be unfrozen so we can have access to it, as the situation is unbearable for each and every one of us.” Providing update on the matter, the source, obviously excited, disclosed the “unfreezing of our accounts that were (allegedly) frozen since December last year.” His words: “I will like to give you update on the over fifty five bank accounts of Npower Situation Room staff that were restricted in the aftermath of the ongoing investigation of the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, and the NSIPA.

“I am pleased to inform you that we now have access to our respective bank accounts, and this happened a few days ago. “However, a few of my colleagues have not been able to withdraw and that is strictly their banks’ problem.

https://newtelegraphng.com/humanitarian-ministry-probe-fg-lifts-restriction-on-n-power-staffs-accounts/
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Villa12(m): 5:29pm On Apr 12
ezenwaez:
Npower: Federal Government Lifts Restriction On The Accounts Of Npower Staffs

According to Npower News, the Federal Government of Nigeria has lifted restrictions placed on the bank accounts of staffs of Npower working at the Npower situation room. Reports have it that in late February a post-no-debit order was placed on bank accounts of the Npower staffs working in the situation room, following investigation of Betta Edu the suspended Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, as well as interdicted Coordinator, National Social Investment Programme Agency (NSIPA), Hajiya Halima Shehu by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

While the Npower staff had accused the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of taking the action, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said the accusation was false, saying: “All these contract staff of Npower; we have no business with them.

“Only those that were indicted in the investigation that we are conducting, those are the people that we have their accounts suspended.” One of the Npower situation room staff, who spoke on behalf of his colleagues, had said: “We are all aggrieved over the ongoing investigation that has made innocent persons victims by freezing the accounts of mere contract staff that worked all through the year from May 2023 – December 2023, without any form of payment of salaries.

“The last payment that was made was in April 2023 till a few days after Christmas when they managed to pay the backlogs of eight months (May to December) to the tune of ₦640,000 at ₦80,000 per month. “We were all excited to receive our long awaited salaries after suffering all through the year only for the salary to be paid, and immediately our accounts frozen till date by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

“We are appealing that our accounts be unfrozen so we can have access to it, as the situation is unbearable for each and every one of us.” Providing update on the matter, the source, obviously excited, disclosed the “unfreezing of our accounts that were (allegedly) frozen since December last year.” His words: “I will like to give you update on the over fifty five bank accounts of Npower Situation Room staff that were restricted in the aftermath of the ongoing investigation of the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, and the NSIPA.

“I am pleased to inform you that we now have access to our respective bank accounts, and this happened a few days ago. “However, a few of my colleagues have not been able to withdraw and that is strictly their banks’ problem.

https://newtelegraphng.com/humanitarian-ministry-probe-fg-lifts-restriction-on-n-power-staffs-accounts/
what has this got to do with Npower beneficiaries outstanding stipend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 6:42pm On Apr 12
DrLivzy:
She geared her energy towards talking, dressing, make up and traveling. Nobody does that nd can be serious.
The beautiful thief supposed to go into modeling or acting not politics. After spending hours to dress and do make up everyday, what time will be left to work in office? It seems she is not mature enough for her office. She is a round peg in a square hole.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 7:08pm On Apr 12
Villa12:
what has this got to do with Npower beneficiaries outstanding stipend?

I wonder
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by coernes: 7:46pm On Apr 12
The so called 30bn naira was stolen under Buharis administration, under the former minister, Sadia Umar Farouq. Beta Edu's case only gave government opportunity to discover the corruption of the past administration. They should stop this stupid delay and senseless politics and pay our money. When it comes to paying money belonging to the poor, there will always be delay. Subsidy on fuel has since been removed and they're wasting time to pay ordinary 30k belonging to the poor. Money that people worked for. Assuming this is the year of presidential elections, they would have paid that money in order to score political points. Useless people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Davidospy: 12:58am On Apr 13
Relocate as a Nanny to the United Kingdom>>>>>
>>>> https://naijarelocate.com.ng/nanny-in-the-united-kingdom-uk/

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 7:57am On Apr 16
One thing I noticed about Tinubu is, if he wants to clear arrears, he clears it completely at once just like the Super Eagles, the Dollar issue and now the Npower contract staffs who were paid 620k each for all the number of months owed them.

If we are lucky and they decide to look into our issue, it is most certain they will pay us all at once.

Meanwhile, get something doing and remove 80% of your mind from this Npower money.

7 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18
Has anyone on this thread received the 50k Presidential Grant?? They have started disbursing it
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by notmyrealmonika: 4:27pm On Apr 18
Vintage100:
Has anyone on this thread received the 50k Presidential Grant?? They have started disbursing it
I received
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 7:51pm On Apr 18
Vintage100:

Been seeing testimonies but e never reach my side. I'm observing that it's people that registered this year they're paying.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Villa12(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18
Tinubu don abandon Npower. I guess his own adminstration is interested in Grant and loan
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 11:30pm On Apr 18
Wow!! When did u receive it plz?? I hope e reach me too. I registered last year and did NIN verification on march 29 or 30

notmyrealmonika:

I received
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18
No be so, some of those wey register last year got it too

Ekehwinz:

Been seeing testimonies but e never reach my side. I'm observing that it's people that registered this year they're paying.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 11:45pm On Apr 18
Vintage100:
No be so, some of those wey register last year got it too

Make we wait see if dem go turn up this weekend then

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.