Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (323044 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ibks100(m): 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
ezenwaez:

Migration process is ongoing kindly send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618

As per say you be wetin?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by fohlarp: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Ibks100:

As per say you be wetin?
Just leave him since his contact wont dsturb ur payment

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by haryodehjia(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
ezenwaez:

You have to be made an Npower beneficiary before you can receive payment, it depends on when you completed your Npower validation, if you completed your Npower validation recently then you have to exercise patience for update to be done on your nasims profile.
Thank you..

I tried to revalidate but I got an error saying I can't validate more than once.. Does this mean my validation was successful?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
haryodehjia:

Thank you..

I tried to revalidate but I got an error saying I can't validate more than once.. Does this mean my validation was successful?
Your validation was submitted successfully.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by IamZam: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
IamZam:
Are you interested in working for a globally recognized company? We've Admin roles open to highly motivated and detail-oriented NYSC youth corpers with basic IT experience around Victoria Island and GRA Port Harcourt.

The remuneration is N50,000 monthly.

Send your CV to recruitment.interns1@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by camri: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
IamZam:
no space for ex corpers?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Adagrl: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2023
Urgent!!!

Hello everyone,

We are urgently looking for Igbo Voice Over personnel who is based in Lagos for a freelance job... For more details contact us via our company WhatsApp number: 08107800651.....

Please note both Male and Female we need good number of interested personnel it's an Edutainment Cartoon series.

NOTE: Only serious minded persons please and please make sure you understand and can Igbo fluently Very Important.

Project Manager

For: Language Solution Concepts
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by floret23(f): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
How many months is Npower going to use to pay three months stipend? Are they using POS machines to do the transfer?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
floret23:
How many months is Npower going to use to pay three months stipend? Are they using POS machines to do the transfer?
The payment will continue to be reinitiated until all backlogs are cleared before January payment can commence.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
floret23:
The payment will continue to be reinitiated until all backlogs are cleared before January payment can commence.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Edipet(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
floret23:
they our money do investment for themselves, come dey pay 10 people per month
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kasim155: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
ezenwaez:
Npower News Today Monday August 7th 2023

According to Npower news today Monday August 7th 2023, Npower batch c should kindly note that Npower payment for October, November and December has been reinitiated and is ongoing, npower batch c yet to receive these npower payments and have completed their Npower validation are to confirm if their Npower validation was submitted successfully and if their Npower validation records were actually received by npower by sending their Npower ID to Npower, if you have not received any Npower payment it simply means that the Npower batch c has Npower payment issues and should complete the Npower validation, npower batch c with npower payment issues that do not complete the Npower validation will not receive Npower payment, the Npower validation is for all Npower batch c with npower payment issues, shortlisted Npower applicants that have completed the Npower validation and have confirmed if their Npower validation was submitted successfully are to exercise patience for their Npower portal to be updated to beneficiary status before being eligible for Npower payment, npower batch c should note that the Npower validation is very important and a requirement to receive Npower payment. Npower batch c yet to receive October, November and December payment are to confirm if their Npower validation records were submitted successfully or not by sending their Npower ID and other informations to Npower for confirmation of their Npower validation records, so that they can be processed for the next batch of Npower payment.
According to Npower news, Npower batch c with missing informations, empty payroll, empty account details, invalid email and password, status changing from beneficiary to applicant and vice versa on their Npower portal are to kindly exercise patience until the migration, transition and update process is complete on the Npower portal.
Thirdly according to Npower news, npower batch c yet to receive September, October, and November stipend that is Npower batch c stream 1 are to exercise patience, Npower payment for Npower batch c stream 1 has not been reinitiated yet but will be reinitiated shortly, Npower batch c under the non graduate categories that is N-Build, N-Creative, N-Tech must have completed their Npower training before they can be cleared for Npower payment, however Npower payment for non graduate categories has not been initiated yet. Npower payment for January, February, March, April, May, June and July for Npower batch c stream 2 has not been initiated yet, Sadiya Umar Farouq the ex Minister for Humanitarian Affairs only approved payments for 2022, 2023 backlog payments are yet to be initiated.
In conclusion Npower has to clear all 2022 payments before 2023 payments can now be processed, as long as their are backlogs of 2022, 2023 payment cannot be initiated, Npower batch c expecting payment for this year are to exercise patience until September, October, November and December payments are cleared.

My question now is when will all this backlog payment of a thing end. Being paying backlog since 3 to 4 months back. Hope these ppl are not just giving falseless hope.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by masterfactor(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
kasim155:

My question now is when will all this backlog payment of a thing end. Being paying backlog since 3 to 4 months back. Hope these ppl are not just giving falseless hope.

You get time, na copy and paste this guy dey do, he has no real information on NPower

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
kasim155:

Backlog payment will end when all pending and failed payment for last year must have been cleared.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by kasim155: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
masterfactor:

You get time, na copy and paste this guy dey do, he has no real information on NPower

Na wa, since March or April they have been paying backlog. At time d time matter dey tire me. Our C2 npower program will end by next month September still d gus still dey come here dey give anyhow excuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by masterfactor(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
kasim155:

Na wa, since March or April they have been paying backlog. At time d time matter dey tire me. Our C2 npower program will end by next month September still d gus still dey come here dey give anyhow excuse.

Na the Nigerian way be that, ezenwaez is not affiliated with NPower, I still dey wonder how he get his his information

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 6:48am On Aug 08, 2023
I keep telling you guys, NPOWER WILL NOT PAY C2 ANYTHING AGAIN, EXCEPT GOD HOOK DEM FOR NECK, 😊 can't you see their games? verification, backlog, website update, for 7 months same stories, now we're in the 8th month, program is ending next month, we still de waste our time de hope, O Nigeria!

We have vultures in power, nobody to speak up for the beneficiaries, no one cares how they survive, how can a federal government program owe 7 months? It's unheard of.

I gave up on Nigeria during the covid lockdown, if them fit hide indomie and garri till e spoil, na billions Dem no go steal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 7:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Npower has become one like Theobarth, UAAG, and other non-existent, fake and fraudulent grants in Nigeria. These people can deceive you for ten years and you won't know. Truly, poverty will not let any of their victims to think straight or right.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by masterfactor(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2023
AGManuel:
I keep telling you guys, NPOWER WILL NOT PAY C2 ANYTHING AGAIN, EXCEPT GOD HOOK DEM FOR NECK, 😊 can't you see their games? verification, backlog, website update, for 7 months same stories, now we're in the 8th month, program is ending next month, we still de waste our time de hope, O Nigeria!

We have vultures in power, nobody to speak up for the beneficiaries, no one cares how they survive, how can a federal government program owe 7 months? It's unheard of.

I gave up on Nigeria during the covid lockdown, if them fit hide indomie and garri till e spoil, na billions Dem no go steal?

With all of this, one guy will be giving people false hope here
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by masterfactor(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2023
Newton2024:
Npower has become one like Theobarth, UAAG, and other non-existent, fake and fraudulent grants in Nigeria. These people can deceive you for ten years and you won't know. Truly, poverty will not let any of their victims to think straight or right.

Only the wise will see the handwriting on the wall, but it's not bad to hope sha
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by fieryblitz(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2023
nurudeen1234:
Vacancy ! Vacancy!! The following teachers are needed 1.primary school teacher
2. Arabic and Islamic studies
with a very well reserved accommodation
with an attractive salary between 35000 naira -50000 naira in bailas school located around igbolomu agric ikorodu lagos.

Chat or call 08060577971
Good morning sir. How's Ummu and the children?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by gazal55(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2023
AGManuel:

You go explain tire
No evidence grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by dharmie13(f): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Last week I was paid November and December..y I received October allowance today

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
dharmie13:
Last week I was paid November and December..y I received October allowance today
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by jaywon442: 5:35am On Aug 10, 2023
dharmie13:

Is it for real. Or you just want to raise peoples hope
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2023
jaywon442:

Is it for real. Or you just want to raise peoples hope
October, November and December payment is ongoing for npower batch c stream 2.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by androidFather: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2023
ezenwaez:

October, November and December payment is ongoing for npower batch c stream 2.

How many months dem wan take pay these backlogs.

Can't they just compiled all the list for once and send the money.

Why paying two and three people every month to delay payment.

Uselessss, idiotssss people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by UnfairLife7(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2023
androidFather:

LOl

ezenwaez will come and defend government for owing beneficiary 9 months stipend grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Edipet(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2023
androidFather:

guy you no lie, I said it before that the number of people the pay every month is not upto 10
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2023
UnfairLife7:
LOl

ezenwaez will come and defend government for owing beneficiary 9 months stipend grin
Is there or rather was there any federal government program that owed the youth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (190) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

Viewing this topic: Uche1381989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.