Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating (630 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating by eni070(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2023
My 3 years old boy don’t eat as much a I want. He hardly eat. But accept sweet and biscuits. But reject normal food. Please what medicine can I use for him to eat well 🫨😓😥😥😥
Re: Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating by Ynix(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2023
eni070:
My 3 years old boy don’t eat as much a I want. He hardly eat. But accept sweet and biscuits. But reject normal food. Please what medicine can I use for him to eat well 🫨😓😥😥😥
Go to the pharmaceutical store and ask or a medical doctor. But the last time checked, Vitamin B Complex and Folic Acid works

1 Like

Re: Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating by eni070(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2023
Afonjanistan. I spend almost #35000 to feed him every week as a single dad. You don’t know how hat it means to be a parent.
Re: Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 14, 2023
eni070:

You may not like this but you may need to put in more force in raising your child...every child by nature likes sweet things...its your place to make sure that it's out of their reach.

Use subtle tricks like hiding their toys unless they take a certain number of spoons of that food or pause their cartoon while watching and put each spoon in his or her mouth if they want their cartoon to continue. It works like magic
Re: Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating by podium(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2023
AvroApetit Syrup........ Give him this and thank me later...
Re: Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating by podium(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2023
My daughter wasn't eating, she will just take a spoon or swallow and put inside her mouth. Untill we gave her the drugs.. now she eat well
Re: Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating by ItisWell22(f): 6:06pm On May 14, 2023
If you can take him to a paediatrician for checkup, better.

Basically, what we do is deworm the child (give anti-worm meds), then give multivitamins.

Asides meds, this may be demanding; try to make meal time more fun…

E no easy to manage picky eaters, especially when their pickiness makes them appear lanky, and you have to keep explaining to everyone that you provide but the child doesn’t eat… 😢
Re: Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating by chariisGRACE(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2023
Why you go born the pikin for Naija?
😒
Re: Help! My 3years Old Son Is Not Eating by Tayorshd87: 6:47pm On May 14, 2023
Infact am experiencing similar thing now ..

My 4month old baby is still weighing Abt 3.9kg althogh he looks healthy but lanky skinny and can laugh alot but hardly eat ...

SMN gold
Nan
Na him i dey buy per week and other multivitamin but yet this piking hardly drink one feeding bottle finish for the whole 24hours 😢😭😭😭

Help biko

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. / no need / About Igbo Culture: Do All Igbo Agree To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.