Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. (599 Views)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / UPDATED: Please Nairalanders, I humbly solicit for your help ! / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Please, I need your help with this.

My sister just called me now that her husband has been promoted at his place of work. He was given letter of appointment. So, she called asking me if there's anything her husband needs to do with the appointment letter. Like, does he need to write anything? Does he need to photocopy it and send one of the copies (and which copy) to the company? Or he doesn't need to submit anything at all?

Please, I just want to know what he needs to do. They're not sure what he's supposed to do.
I didn't give her any concrete answer. I just told her I'll get back to her, let me ask around.

So, I would really appreciate your inputs.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by PlayMaker14: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
It may seem as though your sisters husband cannot read....

Can your sister read and write?

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by slimjohn2k5: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Is it promotion or appointment

Is there no instruction on it?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by MindOnMatters00(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

My sister just called me now that her husband has been promoted at his place of work. He was given letter of appointment. So, she called asking me if there's anything her husband needs to do with the appointment letter. Like, does he need to write anything? Does he need to photocopy it and send one of the copies (and which copy) to the company? Or he doesn't need to submit anything at all?

Please, I just want to know what he needs to do. They're not sure what he's supposed to do.
I didn't give her any concrete answer. I just told her I'll get back to her, let me ask around.

Thanks!

Tell them to read what's on the letter, something must be written on the letter except both your sister and her husband can't read which I don't want to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by RingRoadCartel: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Tell him to gently place the letter at the center of their living room and dance skelewu round it 5 times. Thereafter, he should stand on top of it and waannkk until he blows his load on his wife's face. Then he should proceed to burn the letter and gather the ash in a transparent nylon bag. Deliver the ash to his boss first thing in the morning with a hand-written note stating: I do hereby accept the serve this lowly (another word for holy) establishment. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
MindOnMatters00:

Tell them to read what's on the letter, something must be written on the letter except both your sister and her husband can't read which I don't want to believe.

Thanks for your input. They've read it. But, the thing is after reading it, what's the next step? What else are they supposed to do? Return it to the company the way it was given to him? Or what?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
It may seem as though your sisters husband cannot read....

Can your sister read and write?
Thanks for your input. They've read it. But, the thing is after reading it, what's the next step? What else are they supposed to do? Return it to the company the way it was given to him? Or what?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Is it promotion or appointment

Is there no instruction on it?
Thanks for your input. It's a promotion letter. They've read it. But, the thing is after reading it, what's the next step? What else are they supposed to do? Return it to the company the way it was given to him? Or what?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by FalseProphet1(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2023
Where is my glasses...ok I've found it.

Tell your sister to tell her husband to make photocopy of that letter. He should make 500 copies.

10 copies should be sent to his village.

10 to his governor's office.

100 to Tinubu's office.

50 to Peter Obi's office.

80 to Atiku's Dubai home.

20 to kwankwaso's house.

20 to Daura for Buhari.

10 To the Onni of ife.

10. To the Oba of Benin

10. To the Obi of Onitsha.

10. To the sultan of sokoto.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2023
Thanks to you all who contributed positively to the thread.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by Skillsnigeria: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nothing, just keep the letter
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by henrimoto(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Thanks for your input. It's a promotion letter. They've read it. But, the thing is after reading it, what's the next step? What else are they supposed to do? Return it to the company the way it was given to him? Or what?
Did your sister tell you the content of the letter ?

They are to keep that promotion letter for future reference. Let them keep it well O.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
henrimoto:
Did your sister tell you the content of the letter ?

They are to keep that promotion letter for future reference. Let them keep it well O.
Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by LordReed(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks!

Unless he was asked to sign a contract, there is nothing further he needs to do.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
LordReed:

Unless he was asked to sign a contract, there is nothing further he needs to do.
Thanks for your input.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by Kasdat5(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nothing to do , just keep it well . Life continues with pay rise for the new role .
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. Put Her Through Please. by brain54(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Where is my glasses...ok I've found it.

Tell your sister to tell her husband to make photocopy of that letter. He should make 500 copies.

10 copies should be sent to his village.

10 to his governor's office.

100 to Tinubu's office.

50 to Peter Obi's office.

80 to Atiku's Dubai home.

20 to kwankwaso's house.

20 to Daura for Buhari.

10 To the Onni of ife.

10. To the Oba of Benin

10. To the Obi of Onitsha.

10. To the sultan of sokoto.

This I have seen.
That’s 330…

Tell her what to do with the remaining 170!

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Star Files For Divorce After DNA Test Shows 2 Kids He Raised Weren't His / If You Could, what would you change about yourself and your partner? / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.