Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies (8550 Views)

80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF / 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2023
ItooWorWor:

You clearly don't even know shit about what we are discussing.

As for the schooling part, I think you need it the most. grin
These are simple facts

2 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by forgiveness: 3:33pm On May 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Egbon wey brain don empty. You feel like bantering with , after he has finished the more educated Idiats you worship on Nairaland. If your OGA wey get sense pass mugu like you, have been disgraced, why will a bottom feeding Oluwole certified illiterate like you want to argue about?

Go and sleep and cry away your FOOLISHNESS...spits

Who is this troll? cheesy no need to respond henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by ItooWorWor(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2023
post=123151283:

Being a founding partner doesn't make him the owner, he can be kick out anytime, he was appointed to head the consortium

I still don't get your point cheesy he co-found the company which makes him the owner, abi co-found means another thing in Anambla?

Jack founded Twitter and still got kicked out, but that can't change the FACT that he founded and owned twitter.

PS: Ogunlesi is still the Owner of GIP and a founding partner. Till date grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by forgiveness: 3:34pm On May 15, 2023
post=123151283:

Being a founding partner doesn't make him the owner, he can be kick out anytime, he was appointed to head the consortium

Show me were he was appointed. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by ItooWorWor(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2023
post=123151356:

These are simple facts

Read what you posted and tell me what GIP got to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by M4A1carbine: 3:36pm On May 15, 2023
If you actually followed events as they unfolded on this thread, you will understand that your foolishness is embedded in your ewedu dynasty.

Go to Night School Egbon or better still, keep exposing Awolowo free education...spits

ItooWorWor:

You clearly don't even know shit about what we are discussing.

As for the schooling part, I think you need it the most. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by ItooWorWor(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2023
forgiveness:

The boy no sabi English. The thing come dey disgrace himself grin

The guy brain get hole. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by M4A1carbine: 3:37pm On May 15, 2023
You are hiding behind 1 liner sentences to keep asking the same thing all over again...

If this is sophistication...then it's pathetic....spits

ItooWorWor:

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by ItooWorWor(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
If you actually followed events as they unfolded on this thread, you will understand that your foolishness is embedded in your ewedu dynasty.

Go to Night School Egbon or better still, keep exposing Awolowo free education...spits

I see you are not interested in the main topic, so run along sisi.

2 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2023
ItooWorWor:

When was GIP found

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by forgiveness: 3:38pm On May 15, 2023
post=123151356:

These are simple facts

According to what you posted. Ogunlesi is to head Credit Suisse and Ge infrastructures FUND.

Is GIP infrastructure FUND?

What is infrastructure fund? grin

3 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by M4A1carbine: 3:39pm On May 15, 2023
Chai..see self consolation. Nigga busted your useless forefathers of internet trolling..and bottomfeeders want to change the narrative. Go sleep Egbon..your brain don sour...spits

ItooWorWor:

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by ItooWorWor(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You are hiding behind 1 liner sentences to keep asking the same thing all over again...

If this is sophistication...then it's pathetic....spits

Well, you and your brother can share his stupidity together.

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2023
ItooWorWor:

GIP is a consortium not own by Ogunlesi understand the English

2 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by M4A1carbine: 3:42pm On May 15, 2023
Just imagine the question you are asking? ...these are the bottom mongrels in the Agbado Propaganda network. Your exposure of their Propaganda pain Dem well well. Keep smashing their ewedu Brains...

forgiveness:

According to what you posted. Ogunlesi is to head Credit Suisse and Ge infrastructures FUND.

Is GIP infrastructure FUND?

What is infrastructure fund? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by M4A1carbine: 3:44pm On May 15, 2023
Speak in ewedu or Agbadorian...the mugu will understand better. English is problematic for people that appreciate MC Oluomo as their mentor. Let alone thiefnubuu their small god.
grin

post=123151566:

GIP is a consortium not own by Ogunlesi understand the English

2 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Just imagine the question you are asking? ...these are the bottom mongrels in the Agbado Propaganda network. Your exposure of their Propaganda pain Dem well well. Keep smashing their ewedu Brains...

These guys are something else

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2023
ItooWorWor:

Well, you and your brother can share his stupidity together.

Consortium

an association, typically of several companies.

The headline is not Ogunlesi to sell stake in Gatwick Airport, it's GIP consortium

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by dealslip(f): 4:10pm On May 15, 2023
post=123135834:

Read ignorant mind
So if you invite me to invest in your business. I own your business invariably Aren't you an investor is some companies? Isn't it dividend that investors get!!

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by dealslip(f): 4:11pm On May 15, 2023
post=123151917:

Consortium

The headline is not Ogunlesi to sell stake in Gatwick Airport, it's GIP consortium
So if Ebeano wants to sell his shares. It is his name that will be used to sell the shares.

3 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2023
dealslip:

So if you invite me to invest in your business. I own your business invariably Aren't you an investor is some companies? Isn't it dividend that investors get!!
GIP was established by four top executives of Credit Suisse with credit Suisse and GE backing.

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by dealslip(f): 4:16pm On May 15, 2023
post=123151283:

So if you and I set up a business and we invite investors, we must never claim to be owners or founding partners. If GIP is indicted in a scam, who will they arrest. The investors or the owners

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by raskymonojendor: 4:17pm On May 15, 2023
dealslip:

So if Ebeano wants to sell his shares. It is his name that will be used to sell the shares.
You sef see am. I laughed so much on this thread. OP is just making a clown of himself grin

2 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by dealslip(f): 4:20pm On May 15, 2023
post=123152185:

GIP was established by four top executives of Credit Suisse with credit Suisse and GE backing.
I disagree with you. The website clearly sites Ogunlesi and Matthew as founding partners. That Dangote invited investors into the Dangote refinery, does that negate Danote's ownership of the refinery. Btw there different kinds of investment where there are options of pulling out when the ROI requirements have been satisfied. I don't care for all the tribal argument. I care for plain corporate governance structure

4 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Derrickfoster1: 4:28pm On May 15, 2023
Corn247:

It is obvious you are a complete poor lunatic..so stop mistaking everyone for your miserable self fool.

mynd44
Oam4j
nlfpmod
lalasticlala
Seun

Rule 2
Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by ItooWorWor(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2023
post=123151917:

Consortium

When I said you are daft, i really meant it.

GIP led consortium does not mean GIP is a consortium. Stop disgracing your ancestors Anambla boy.

This is why I said you are a big fruad. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by ItooWorWor(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2023
dealslip:

I disagree with you. The website clearly sites Ogunlesi and Matthew as founding partners. That Dangote invited investors into the Dangote refinery, does that negate Danote's ownership of the refinery. Btw there different kinds of investment where there are options of pulling out when the ROI requirements have been satisfied. I don't care for all the tribal argument. I care for plain corporate governance structure

Dude does not know the meaning of consortium grin

3 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by ItooWorWor(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2023
post=123152185:

Prove it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Benwallt(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2023
post=123133416:
London Gatwick Airport London, VINCI Airports owns the majority shareholding of 50.01% and the remainder owned by a consortium of investors and managed by Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), who have operated Gatwick since 2009.

Vinci (corporately styled VINCI) is a French concessions and construction company founded in 1899 as Société Générale d'Enterprises.
GIP is Ogunlesi's company

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Raf4: 6:04pm On May 15, 2023
So @, you have been nursing your cancerous wounds since 2006 when Ogunlesi, a Yoruba man, bought over City Airport and 2009 when he bought Gatwick Airport You have to wait for more than a decade, until 2023 when he had already divested and sold a slight majority shares to VINCI before you're bold enough to openly do your disgraceful and disgusting tribal bigotry. Your case is beyond.............

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by PoloG: 6:18pm On May 15, 2023
make una leave my guy anambr1stson na natural mumu him be ..

1 Like

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Twistaray(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2023
ItooWorWor:

The dude does not know the meaning of consortium grin

That dude didn't go to school to study but just read and pass( that's even if he's a graduate thou), he most times argues blindly and with a lack of in-depth knowledge of what he argues about.

And you know the most annoying part? He argues stubbornly, ignorantly, and wallows in his shadow and limited education and social knowledge info. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos / Northerners Flee Anambra Over Fear Of Reprisal! / 44 Projects Approved For Niger Delta Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.