Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) (6913 Views)

Mother Abandons Newborn Baby With Placenta Still Attached In Bauchi (Photo) / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut / Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by TakeNigeriaBack: 2:46pm On May 15, 2023
Caramia2020:

Like washing your face n leg den using your head to hit the ground n also pee like woman later on u use water to wash ur manhood in the name of purity.

That's still better than cannibal ritual which is what Christianity is all about.
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by ItisWell22(f): 4:02pm On May 15, 2023
You’re becoming a nuisance! 🙄
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Caramia2020(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

That's still better than cannibal ritual which is what Christianity is all about.
Like imam n Alfa using human skull for ritual, skull miners?
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:36pm On May 15, 2023
Caramia2020:

Like imam n Alfa using human skull for ritual, skull miners?

No. Like 'eating' the FLESH and 'drinking' the BLOOD of Jesus. This is CANNIBALISM.
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by IamAsiri: 5:37pm On May 15, 2023
1Sharon:

Seems you're right.

How? Picture is showing 2021 and he is still looking for whom to report to today.

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Caramia2020(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

No. Like 'eating' the FLESH and 'drinking' the BLOOD of Jesus. This is CANNIBALISM.

Suite urself
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2023
This are cooked up lies with no verifiable source, I can't be wronger on this and I love to be proven wrong by the Op.
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:59pm On May 15, 2023
Caramia2020:

Suite urself

Just STOP 'eating' the FLESH and 'drinking' the BLOOD of Jesus. It is disgusting.
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Caramia2020(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Just STOP 'eating' the FLESH and 'drinking' the BLOOD of Jesus. It is disgusting.
If u can stop dashing ur head grin grin grin
[/right] grin[right]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On May 15, 2023
cc: mariahAngel, Obavoh has been busted and caught red handed with a fake story that he claimed happened at his village, which kind wahala and nonsense is this from Obavoh, which leads credence to the fact, that all his stories on nairaland.com are from the figment of his imagination and he is full of balonies, l hereby crown Obavoh as the Grandmaster of fakery, attention seeker on nairaland.com sad

3 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by mariahAngel(f): 6:45pm On May 15, 2023
AngelicBeing:
cc: mariahAngel, Obavoh has been busted and caught red handed with a fake story that he claimed happened at his village, which kind wahala and nonsense is this from Obavoh, which leads credence to the fact, that all his stories on nairaland.com are from the figment of his imagination and he is full of balonies, l hereby crown Obavoh as the Grandmaster of fakery, attention seeker on nairaland.com sad

Obavoh went too low with this one.
How shameless.

1 Like

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by AngelicBeing: 6:48pm On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Obavoh went too low with this one.
How shameless.
l am highly disappointed in him, initially l believed the story but l kept on reading and saw were other posters busted him angry

1 Like

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by osmosis101(m): 7:08pm On May 15, 2023
sacajawea:

I'm really really curious on how you were able to Sniff this and sense this out about him
What were the markers from the past about him?
Do you know or have seen him Offline?

Lol...
Na
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by sacajawea: 7:09pm On May 15, 2023
osmosis101:

Lol...
Na
How do you now know?
What are some of his previous lies? Most oh his stories seem pointless to lie about
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by osmosis101(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2023
sacajawea:

How do you now know?
What are some of his previous lies? Most oh his stories seem pointless to lie about

Nevermind,i knw scams,bots and liars on NL

1 Like

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by osmosis101(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2023
sacajawea:

How do you now know?

I knw so much on here NL....my prob is I dont talk much, I will just come here read stories and news....
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Munzy14(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2023
Obavoh:
Her husband died when she was a few weeks pregnant. They said she killed the man. Her in-laws sent her to her parents house with her pregnancy.

She gave birth yesterday . The baby had 2 faces and came out dead.

The most powerful herbalist in our clan was summoned. They did some dances and said she is a witch
Kolomental guy again.. grin grin

On colos diet with fake story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) / Scape-goating Of A Common Man Over N355 Million Fraud By First Bank / Loan Company Declare Lady Dead, Distributes Obituaries To Relatives - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.