Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UPDATE: Snake In My Roof (50206 Views)

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Snake In My Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by doctokwus: 8:40pm On May 15, 2023
Gibberish from start to end.
At the end you will now say the snake spiritually disappeared because it was a spiritual snake sent to attack your family!
Rubbish x2.
Of course there are people that would believe this garbage.
How can a snake live in a roof for 4 years without going out to hunt for food or to adjust its body temperature based on the outside weather?
If its very cold where they hibernate,snakes need to come out to to increase their body temperature and vice versa.
So for 4 years they had to come out at obviously different hours of the day depending on the outside temperature,no one saw it outside to kill!!

17 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by Reelmii: 8:41pm On May 15, 2023
cheesy...so since 2017,, u and the snake still dey live for house......

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by kraftysprouts: 8:44pm On May 15, 2023
l rarely go to church except on Dec 31st, but my wife goes every Sundays and other days.

We plenty for this group

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by onuman: 8:44pm On May 15, 2023
God1000:
I hate snakes with passion
Me too. Snakes are the most ugly creatures on earth. And they are the most stupid wild and dangerous animals. Most stupid in the sense that other wild dangerous animals avoid human habitation, snake has little head with tiny brain that makes it not able to distinguish between human habitation and non human habitation.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by alienvirus: 8:45pm On May 15, 2023
You call lalasiticlala. He will come to your house and grab that snake with his bare hand.

Our resident nairaland snakeboys and seun can testify

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by kaludestiny10(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2023
Please come and complete your story o.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by ipobarecriminals: 8:46pm On May 15, 2023
grin grin cheesy Abeg comma complete ur story
xavuv:

Snake catchers are very rare in oshogbo.

In that 2019, i brought an Olode (security man) who claimed he can catch the snake, like he will do this and that and the snake would crawl out bla bla bla.

He went into the roof through the manhole. I already told him where the snake usually stays during the day. Once inside his claim changed telling us that he would now need his gun to fire the said spot. angry i jejely told him to come down.

That shows that real snake catchers are rare in Oshogbo.

A snake that survived heavy fumigation and refused to leave...hmm,even a human with a more developed respiratory system cant survive such fumigation.

A very simple and yet hard to learn life lesson is here. I will complete my sojourn in the CCC later today.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by nsiazu: 8:47pm On May 15, 2023
Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by Ndubuisipaul1: 8:47pm On May 15, 2023
How do you manage to sleep. For me I can't sleep one day in that house. I will rather remove all the roof in that house than to live there

7 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by joyandfaith: 8:49pm On May 15, 2023
xavuv:
Here is an update about the snake that took abode in my roof. Here is the link to the first thread i created about it in 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/5186645/snake-roof

UPDATE
•••••••••

I will try to be detailed as much as possible. You might draw one or two lessons from it, or you can simply discard it altogether.

___
After a heavy fumigation in 2019, my family and i left the house for a few days. Upon returning, i thought there is no way in hell that the reptile up there in my roof would survive this fumigation.

Since returning home, we live easy and slept peacefully without any funny sound or movement in the roof, so we thought the snake is probably dead or something.

Even up to 3 months after the fumigation i still throw away dead lizards in my compound, meaning that the fumigation was very strong. And still no sound in my roof, nothing.

A little while later and towards ending of 2019 and through out 2020, lo and behold the snake is still living and thriving up there. Again we began hearing the sound of it's movement, slithering movement/sound. One can tell that it's big snake just hearing how it slithers around with joy.

Snake is Mostly active at night. During daytime it usually stays in a certain location inside roof, and changes location during night time. Just as if it has room and parlour up there.

The reality of the situation became registered in our minds. Real fear began setting in.

I threw powdered garlic, several hard boiled eggs inside the ceiling, and this certain leaf that repels snake (i have forgotten its name), all inside the ceiling but it seems none worked.

Reasons for the fear:

1. Constant nightmares experienced by myself and my wife.

2. Other private things i can't mention here.

Regarding the constant nightmares, i contacted a man here on nairaland, Ebankole, he has his own website now. I told him some of these dreams which he interpreted saying there is a stranger in our home ( didn't even mention about the snake to him), he even told me some other things regarding my family (wife, kids and i) which i never mentioned to him and all he said checked out correct!.

He's true seer.

Note that i have never met him in person, we only communicate on nairaland but mostly through his website.

That was when i started serious praying & fasting as advised by Ebankole. A xtian family here anyway but i l rarely go to church except on Dec 31st, but my wife goes every Sundays and other days.

Talking to fellow landlords.

Towards mid 2021, its beginning to dawn on me that i have a Very serious issue at hand. I approached a fellow landlord just opposite my home. He's a very elderly man. I told him about what i have been grappling with. He queried why i kept quite for long. Well, im a very quite person in our community. I mind my business.

We went to see an Islamic cleric in a nearby town. After briefing and debriefing, this is what the cleric told me verbatim: you have been sleeping and waking up with dark unseen entities/demons.

Eventually he said he and other clerics would have to come to my house to pray and recite Quranic verses and that the snake and other dark entities would leave thereafter.

I didn't go back.

Soon after, I approached my CDA chairman on a Saturday after a landlord's meeting, i told him about the guest in my roof. He was surprised that how could it be.

He came to my home, inspected and saw that truly that snake can't get down into the house because of the POP ceiling everywhere, but what's the snake eating all these while?

He also noted the following:

1. that could the snake be leaving the roof to go hunt for food outside and return inside the roof when ever it so wishes. And that if this so then its not natural.

2. that Is there a way lizards or rats gain entrance into the roof, thereby making themselves easy snacks for the snake? But this is most unlikely because i have since blocked all tiny crevices that tiny lizards can use to gain entrance into the roof, and i showed it to him.

Oh i almost forgot, he advised that i cut a small part of the outside ceilng, that maybe the snake can have a easy way out. I used PVC for outside ceiling, so i removed a small plastic from the PVC ceiling outside.

Eventually, he promised to get intouch with a snake charmer, maybe they can help call the snake out from the roof. I called our chairman again a few times to ask about the Charmer he said he's Gonna bring to my home but he kept posting me.

My journey into the CCC ( Celestial church)

Will continue tomorrow. Feeling sleepy now.

Most houses have snakes living in the roof. Snakes have been hiding there during the construction. Snake hunters know how to use snake trap to get it.
Forget spiritual 🐍.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by Goalnaldo(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2023
Yes! I remember that thread
Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by chukkystar(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2023
Usually You could stay in a House with a snake in Ur roof for 15years without it disturbing You but the idea of a Snake being up there is something else..

3 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by ordovicianonly(f): 8:53pm On May 15, 2023
xavuv:
Here is an update about the snake that took abode in my roof. Here is the link to the first thread i created about it in 2019.

UPDATE
•••••••••

I will try to be detailed as much as possible. You might draw one or two lessons from it, or you can simply discard it altogether.

___
After a heavy fumigation in 2019, my family and i left the house for a few days. Upon returning, i thought there is no way in hell that the reptile up there in my roof would survive this fumigation.

Since returning home, we live easy and slept peacefully without any funny sound or movement in the roof, so we thought the snake is probably dead or something.

Even up to 3 months after the fumigation i still throw away dead lizards in my compound, meaning that the fumigation was very strong. And still no sound in my roof, nothing.

A little while later and towards ending of 2019 and through out 2020, lo and behold the snake is still living and thriving up there. Again we began hearing the sound of it's movement, slithering movement/sound. One can tell that it's big snake just hearing how it slithers around with joy.

Snake is Mostly active at night. During daytime it usually stays in a certain location inside roof, and changes location during night time. Just as if it has room and parlour up there.

The reality of the situation became registered in our minds. Real fear began setting in.

I threw powdered garlic, several hard boiled eggs inside the ceiling, and this certain leaf that repels snake (i have forgotten its name), all inside the ceiling but it seems none worked.

Reasons for the fear:

Regarding the constant nightmares, i contacted a man here on nairaland, Ebankole, he has his own website now. I told him some of these dreams which he interpreted saying there is a stranger in our home ( didn't even mention about the snake to him), he even told me some other things regarding my family (wife, kids and i) which i never mentioned to him and all he said checked out correct!.

He's true seer.

Note that i have never met him in person, we only communicate on nairaland but mostly through his website.

That was when i started serious praying & fasting as advised by Ebankole. A xtian family here anyway but i l rarely go to church except on Dec 31st, but my wife goes every Sundays and other days.

Towards mid 2021, its beginning to dawn on me that i have a Very serious issue at hand. I approached a fellow landlord just opposite my home. He's a very elderly man. I told him about what i have been grappling with. He queried why i kept quite for long. Well, im a very quite person in our community. I mind my business.

We went to see an Islamic cleric in a nearby town. After briefing and debriefing, this is what the cleric told me verbatim: you have been sleeping and waking up with dark unseen entities/demons.

Eventually he said he and other clerics would have to come to my house to pray and recite Quranic verses and that the snake and other dark entities would leave thereafter.

I didn't go back.

Soon after, I approached my CDA chairman on a Saturday after a landlord's meeting, i told him about the guest in my roof. He was surprised that how could it be.

He came to my home, inspected and saw that truly that snake can't get down into the house because of the POP ceiling everywhere, but what's the snake eating all these while?

1. that could the snake be leaving the roof to go hunt for food outside and return inside the roof when ever it so wishes. And that if this so then its not natural.

2. that Is there a way lizards or rats gain entrance into the roof, thereby making themselves easy snacks for the snake? But this is most unlikely because i have since blocked all tiny crevices that tiny lizards can use to gain entrance into the roof, and i showed it to him.

Oh i almost forgot, he advised that i cut a small part of the outside ceilng, that maybe the snake can have a easy way out. I used PVC for outside ceiling, so i removed a small plastic from the PVC ceiling outside.

Eventually, he promised to get intouch with a snake charmer, maybe they can help call the snake out from the roof. I called our chairman again a few times to ask about the Charmer he said he's Gonna bring to my home but he kept posting me.

Op you didn't tell us if the area your house is built is surrounded by bushes/trees or it is a new site

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by janvier27(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2023
onuman:

Me too. Snakes are the most ugly creatures on earth. And they are the most stupid wild and dangerous animals. Most stupid in the sense that other wild dangerous animals avoid human habitation, snake has little head with tiny brain that make it not able to distinguish between human habitation and non human habitation.
You got it, little head and tiny brain. Snakes are just struggling for survival and not seeking out humans. Snakes would rather avoid humans. They tend to get close because we have what they need, like warmth and of course rats. A snake is very unlikely to seek out human to bite. Most bites result from their defensive instinct. In fact humans are more invasive of their habitats.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by SavageResponse(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2023
ahnie:
Now I m scared

Scared of what?

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:55pm On May 15, 2023
I hope say no be the house you later sell to another person?

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by Iseoluwani: 8:56pm On May 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Stop jumping up and down and here and there in the name of fighting a spiritual Force you stand the risk of adding another force to the one you have already.

Go to THE LORD'S CHOSEN! No matter The Kingdom and force residing ontop your matter, they will by themself give you chance or they kiss the earth good bye.

Shut up, so only THE LORD CHOSEN carry anointing.. inside of you to tell him to run to Jesus. Hypocrite

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by chatinent: 8:58pm On May 15, 2023
“He is a true seer.”

The beginning and no end for cashout. If you know...

15 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by netmillionaires(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2023
Eeyah... Attack it will holy water.

$500 skrill fund needed ASAP.... exchange rate 560/$... DM me if you have as much as $50 legal skrill fund.
Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by phayvoursky(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2023
This OP you’re funny. Na snake make you doubt Jesus go meet Mohammed.

Just dey waka upandan cos of snake wey you go use hand comot.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by osayuwamwen(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2023
Find bone and dry peper many burn it in an iron plate while the tin is burning and bringing out smoke put it inside yr celling leave that small hole u said u create in yr celling open I assure you that d snake will run out, if it didn't run out and it still not dead then it spiritual
xavuv:

UPDATE
•••••••••

___

Reasons for the fear:

He's true seer.

I didn't go back.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by Egypt209: 9:00pm On May 15, 2023
Sometime we just need to get serious with what we read here.
Is it the same children that I'm suffering over, thereby barely tolerating my wive excess, or my daughter who I almost killed the okada guy that run her down in the street, or the same family that whenever I think of taking my own life, after thinking how they'll suffer and be deserted without me, Sir is it that family you left under snake for even an hour?

Let's not even talk about you in person, but how dare you put them in harms way, all in the name of nah moi ouse?

If you have any love left for those kids, pls go and arrange alternative place for your family and come back to face whatever it is up there.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by Emdebby2: 9:02pm On May 15, 2023
Is this fiction or nonfiction?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by gaddafe(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2023
sisisioge:
Na wa o...this same issue is now becoming spiritual. You didnt say anyone eventually went up onto your ceiling to actually inspect what was going on there.

Better get your family out and get people into your ceiling to see what's going on. Also invest in perimeter cameras to atleast see how it comes and go. It is well with you and yours o.

My brother, the thing tire me o. I'm wondering why Nigerians act stupid. A snake is in your roof and you are running Helter skelter looking for various dibia to consult instead of entering the roof and kill the snake yourself. Lala would be happy to post the thread to front page if it was killed. This man is really funny. If I had watched this in my screen, I would have doubted a human being cannot be this stupid

10 Likes

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by xavuv: 9:04pm On May 15, 2023
Exodus15v11:

It's not your house anymore. It's the snake's house. J/k

You may be right

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by Mrsoft3(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2023
You Dey with snake for over 3 years you know find Aboki to help you climb and kill the bastard so that one winch go die, you Dey go meet cleric up and down.

See life is spiritual and that’s true and someone had told you your predicament and you know climb up and claim your territory. See you have to be violent in as much as you want to remain a man and sustain your success with your family. This evil flying about day and night is real and can happen to anybody, you have to stand guard and command things. Dey play no go church and take God serious invite am come stay for your house.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by xavuv: 9:05pm On May 15, 2023
mrcrabs:
You sure say this story no be fallacy because how will a snake be in your house for years and you never attempted to break the roof or anything undecided undecided

Its real bro
Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by Is04970: 9:05pm On May 15, 2023
Set the house ablaze and restart your life.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by Mubby4luv(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2023
This could be your case too OP.. This video was making its round around February this year though it was in Malaysia
https://youtube.com/shorts/Uvr0eIfqFNA?feature=share3

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by FKseun(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2023
The guy dey prepare us for scam. Him wan to introduce something. We dey wait. tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UPDATE: Snake In My Roof by xavuv: 9:08pm On May 15, 2023
ordovicianonly:

Op you didn't tell us if the area your house is built is surrounded by bushes/trees or it is a new site

Yes new site, but well developed now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.