Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues (2589 Views)

Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020 / *Beware Of Those Suppressing Real News About Edo State!!! / Why Does PMB Address Burning Issues Outside Shore Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by blowjohn(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2023
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni go and use ur internet and stop being a nuisance

Moreover Try and make a diggable gold. I don't know why it's only people who don't have iron that are always complaining about gold digging

Name them na.
Waves ko, tide ni

1 Like

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Jagaban2012: 8:11am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:
I love her.
She's sweet, well endowed, talented, motivated, intellectual and so articulate.

But with all the attention she's been getting from a certain class of people simply tells me something big is happening or about to happen in the Nigerian socio-political scene.

And they're using Hilda to distract us and take us by surprise.

Or what do you think ?

I love you Hilda, go get it and make us proud !

Are you envy of someone that doesn't know if you exist?/
I know this is coming from. Someone from this poto poto region.

1 Like

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 8:38am On May 15, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Are you envy of someone that doesn't know if you exist?/
I know this is coming from. Someone from this poto poto region.

Olodo...omo ofo...😆
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by purples25(f): 9:21am On May 15, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I tell you. Nigerians like to celebrate frivilolities. Other climes are celebrating scientific breakthroughs, we are here celebrating soups that our great grand parents developed.

That was how we built the world biggest flag and longest dance. We value valueless things, while the rest of the world is making the world a better place, inventing technology that is reshaping the world.

So the soups that came from our culture, that our great grand parents developed, are 'valueless'? Eh? cheesy

Next time tell science to cook food for you. Tell science to become a human being full of warmth and life, and cook for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by purples25(f): 9:32am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

And I wish her the very best. 4 pm is still 8 hours away but she should definitely make it.

I thought they said it would be finished by 10am.
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 9:41am On May 15, 2023
purples25:

I thought they said it would be finished by 10am.

She's already broken the record.
But I think she wants to break it with a few extra hours on top.

1 Like

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by purples25(f): 9:56am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

She's already broken the record.
But I think she wants to break it with a few extra hours on top.

Wow! Nice.

About someone asking if she would employ 20 people, I think she's creating a ripple effect.

After winning, different brands will support her, plus, she will be able to expand her business. From all that exposure and success for the brands and her, they will all need new workers, and through that, many other people, more than 20 people, will get jobs. Also, even if this is just entertainment, it will give some foreigners a positive, or at least lighter view of Nigerians, therefore opening more ways for us overseas. Anything to diminish the very bad perception of us that other countries have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 10:02am On May 15, 2023
purples25:

Wow! Nice.

About someone asking if she would employ 20 people, I think she's creating a ripple effect.

After winning, different brands will support her, plus, she will be able to expand her business. From all that exposure and success for the brands and her, they will all need new workers, and through that, many other people, more than 20 people, will get jobs. Also, even if this is just entertainment, it will give some foreigners a positive, or at least lighter view of Nigerians, therefore opening more ways for us overseas. Anything to diminish the very bad perception of us that other countries have.

I think the new regime should give her a senior special assistant appointment or head chef Aso rock. I mean they shouldn't end it with just eye service.
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by purples25(f): 10:22am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

I think the new regime should give her a senior special assistant appointment or head chef Aso rock. I mean they shouldn't end it with just eye service.

Definitely, whether eye service or not, many prominent people will want to employ her.

1 Like

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Jagaban2012: 10:33am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Olodo...omo ofo...😆

Oni kuure...Eruu Yiibo....

Omo. irankiiran....Go and ask Akintola.and Awolowo in their grave ...oun to Yiibo f'oju won...o ba wa ba e

Omo ira nu

Oni kuure
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 10:50am On May 15, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Oni kuure...Eruu Yiibo....

Omo. irankiiran....Go and ask Akintola.and Awolowo in their grave ...oun to Yiibo f'oju won...o ba wa ba e

Omo ira nu

Oni kuure

Oponu ma leleyi kee...gba, mo da pada si o
On a faceless forum you are too careless not everything should be about tribalism.

I'm a direct descendant of Oranmiyan (oduduwa) via Ajibogun Ajaka.. may your curses meet your invisible Igbo enemy or they will return back to you, Asé ...

1 Like

Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by eepeepook: 11:03am On May 15, 2023
Some people no get joy for this life. May we always find a reason to smile, at least once, every other month.
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Orbhagbemi555: 11:55am On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

On a faceless forum you are too careless not everything should be about tribalism.

I'm a direct descendant of Oranmiyan (oduduwa) via Ajibogun Ajaka.. may your curses meet your invisible Igbo enemy or they will return back to you, Asé ...

Omo ase go and sit down..
Block he@d
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 1:20pm On May 15, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

Omo ase go and sit down..
Block he@d

Lol !!
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Jagaban2012: 7:03pm On May 15, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Keeping rating.....while your time last...whenever done, you will crawl.back to the dirty hole you came from...Oponu
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ivolt: 7:11pm On May 15, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
I tell you. Nigerians like to celebrate frivilolities. Other climes are celebrating scientific breakthroughs, we are here celebrating soups that our great grand parents developed.

That was how we built the world biggest flag and longest dance. We value valueless things, while the rest of the world is making the world a better place, inventing technology that is reshaping the world.
Why are you this bitter?
Which climes are celebrating scientific breakthroughs?
I supposed you have never left your village that is why you
assume scientist outside of Nigeria some super celebrities and demigods.

Sorry to disappoint you. "Frivolities" celebrities dominate every media space
in the countries you imagined to be perfect.
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 10:46pm On May 15, 2023
Jagaban2012:

I will continue ranting like the oponu that Iam because I'm a worthless loser. When I'm done I will return to my dirty hole

This is the most sensible thing you've said since morning... 👍👍👍
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Jagaban2012: 5:16pm On May 16, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

I will continue ranting and keep failing in life....my parent will soon bury me because of the trouble that hovers around my life... What is life than to keep causing a disaster on social media and playing a nuisance around the neighbor...I'm used for anything else.....and before die I will ensure I kill some of my loved ones and make their lives miserable I will ensure my parent regret the day they gave birth to me...and how far they have suffered for me...i and my group who are terrorists and arm robbers will ensure will keep creating disaster in my family till I wipe everybody off and I also die a miserable death...

... 👍👍👍

I'm speechless tongue
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by stanluiz(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Stop celebrating mediocrity. What has Tinubu got to do with this by the way? You guys are confused lot. Since you have been ruling how has it bettered your lives?

Are you better empowered economically, socially, or in which area? You still have the poorest of the poor in your midst, ritual killings still pervades your environs, agberos still controls you. So tell me what refinement has come with your "ruling".

Just name one area you are better than other Nigerians that have not ruled.
Don't mind them.

They can't reason rationally. That's their problem.
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 2:57pm On May 17, 2023
Jagaban2012:

I'm speechless tongue

Im also lost for words thank God. I don't even know what the guy is rambling about..whoever he is... perhaps someone is impersonating him. wink
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Jagaban2012: 4:14pm On May 17, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

I'm also lost for words...however I'm sure this disaster will.keep.coming to me and. my family......my suicidal.is imminent...but I will not go down alone...i must take.many member of my family along with me....

him. wink
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by ConfidentialDoc: 4:35pm On May 17, 2023
[quote author=Jagaban2012 post=123194301][/quote]

The impersonation has gotten boring I'm afraid....
But maybe we should arrest this person for cyberstalking.

Cc: DSS

smiley
Re: Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues by Jagaban2012: 6:00am On May 21, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

The impersonation has gotten boring I'm afraid....
But maybe we should arrest this person for cyberstalking.

Cc: DSS

smiley

I will advise you to seek help asap because I can see you need mental assistance ...before it gets out of hand...You might not know it yourself...but by virtue of knowledge, I could see lots of mental issues in you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo State Govt Floats Airline, Purchases Three Aircraft / Who Is More Powerful; A Cbn Governor Or A State Governor / Imo Students To Present Tax Certificates For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.