Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype (4965 Views)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by ambale(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Asiwaju was deliberately mentioned as an example of a man who has being celebrating people since from long.

An example is, making a teenage secondary school boy a one day Governor.

You are right with your observation to an extent. Hence, only some people behave as you have describe. And not all.

But I still don't get the asiwaju inclusion in your comment

I made an opinion based on some persons I see celebrating this very brave woman and you bring asiwaju here

Maybe because I said hypocritical leaders right? Are they not all hypocrites?
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by BRIMBRAM: 11:42am On May 15, 2023
ambale:

But I still don't get the asiwaju inclusion in your comment

I made an opinion based on some persons I see celebrating this very brave woman and you bring asiwaju here

Maybe because I said hypocritical leaders right? Are they not all hypocrites?

Hypocrites?! Show us one achievement in your life so that we can celebrate with you.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by richmond500: 11:42am On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:

How many variety of food u go cook for 3 days mtschw even stone go don in 1 day
that's not ur businesses though
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 11:42am On May 15, 2023
obailala:
You just sound like an angry sadist here... What's your damn business with what others choose to like?... Na you serious pass abii?... You claim Nigerians love frivolities... You who loves 'serious' things, why cant you exhibit some maturity and intelligence by just looking away, focusing on your 'serious things' and allowing others to like whatever they want to like?

Clearly transferred and pent up anger against others you have issues with. You are very transparent. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Go and read my first post here where I acknowledge that I have ignored the whole cooking thingy. I spoke because OP raised the topic and it is the right thread to give my opinion.

Unlike an uncouth and intolerant brat like you, speaking at the wrong Venue, no one will find me on even a single Linda cooking thread raining on the parade of those who love that sort of thing. I classify stayed away.

Perhaps an angry troll with issues like you should learn to do same. I.e Jubilate on that thread and stay away from the thread of those who think alternatively like OP.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 11:44am On May 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

Frankly, it is a joke. It just shows Nigerians as an unserious people who love frivolities.

There are Nigerians doing very innovative and developmental things who need our support and attention yet the discrimination against them, by an equally frivolous press who love 'dumbing down' Nigerians, starts from the media who fail to report about these people and what they are doing.

What exactly is special about what she is doing? It is a personal record and prestige for the lady herself , and kudos to her, but it is not a nationally valuable achievement.

Fact is if Nigerians were more mature, more disciplined, more focused on serious endeavours and solutions provision then we would be a far more successful nation.

Human resources make a nation. Full stop. Currently Nigeria's human resources is crap. Far behind those from some Northern and Southern African nations in my opinion and it reflects on the nations those folks have in comparison to ours.

Guiness world record is a world wide recognition.

World wide...if e easy to break record go do am and we will clap for you to. All this grammar you're speaking wont change the fact that she has aided in putting Nigeria in the spotlight for something good.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 11:48am On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Guiness world record is a world wide recognition.

World wide...if e easy to break record go do am and we will clap for you to. All this grammar you're speaking wont change the fact that she has aided in putting Nigeria in the spotlight for something good.

I don't understand why some of you are so defensive? Is it quilty conscience prickling you?

For the absence of doubt I have no problem with what the lady is doing.

My point is that Nigerians are just a very unserious and immature people, in comparison to others, who over jubilate things like this yet take absolutely no interest in serious issues that can better their own lives.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by ambale(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Hypocrites?! Show us one achievement in your life so that we can celebrate with you.

You don dey talk like who get sense before but now I see you are just simply a fool

Is your asiwaju hypocritical?

Werey u go just die on top who no even know say you dey exist

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 11:52am On May 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

I don't understand why some of you are so defensive? Is it quilty conscience prickling you?

For the absence of doubt I have no problem with what the lady is doing.

My point is that Nigerians are just a very unserious and immature people, in comparison to others, who over jubilate things like this yet take absolutely no interest in serious issues that can better their own lives.

If Anthony joshua should win all his matches and win plenty awards and Nigerians celebrate him...can you call that misplaced priorities for supporting your fellow Nigerian?

Or those supporting super eagles?

So Nigerians are not serious with their lives..tell that to people who went in large numbers under the rain to go and vote and after that were still attacked by thugs and were victims of political violence or endsars

Oga you're a hypocrite shut up abeg and go and achieve something in your life so that Nigerians will celebrate you too...I dont know how some of you reason
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by BRIMBRAM: 11:57am On May 15, 2023
ambale:

You don dey talk like who get sense before but now I see you are just simply a fool

Is your asiwaju hypocritical?

Werey u go just die on top who no even know say you dey exist
Lol vex. Na me say make you no get anything to show us as your achievement in life so that friends can celebrate with you? You called those celebrating Hilda hypocrites. But have nothing to show. Ambale.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by delpee(f): 12:04pm On May 15, 2023
The Bible says that we should rejoice with those who are rejoicing and mourn with those who mourn.

Of course, we're happy doing the former.

God bless Hilda for making us proud and putting smiles on our faces. A bright light and some hood news in the midst of so much darkness and bad news in our nation.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hellonearth: 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
9182736455O1999:
Seriously the hype is becoming too much.
I no fit see beta thing read for the internet again. Na so so Halida this, Halida that. undecided

Envy go kill u one day

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by kingsceemark(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:

Mumu

Shey i talk to u

Seun
dominique
mukina2
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Rule 2
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by obailala(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

Clearly transferred and pent up anger against others you have issues with. You are very transparent. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Go and read my first post here where I acknowledge that I have ignored the whole cooking thingy. I spoke because OP raised the topic and it is the right thread to give my opinion.

Unlike an uncouth and intolerant brat like you, speaking at the wrong Venue, no one will find me on even a single Linda cooking thread raining on the parade of those who love that sort of thing. I classify stayed away.

Perhaps an angry troll with issues like you should learn to do same. I.e Jubilate on that thread and stay away from the thread of those who think alternatively like OP.
Did you just call me an angry troll? Do you know what it means to be a troll?

Nigerians chose to celebrate a lady who just broke a world record but the only thing you and your group of frustrated sadists could do was to gather in your coven to rubbish the lady's effort, insult her and also insult the people cheering her on. What's wrong if as a Nigerian, I choose to celebrate another Nigerian that breaks a Guinnes record? With this witchly mentality of yours, you actually think I'm the one who's a troll simply for calling you out? smh!

Yes there's nothing wrong if you dont fancy what she's done, but going ahead to insult Nigerians, saying we are "unserious people dumbed down by the media and obsessed with misplaced priorities", all because we choose to cheer a lady who did something unique?
I'm sorry but you need serious help!

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by WantsandMore: 12:51pm On May 15, 2023
9182736455O1999:
I no fit see beta thing read for the internet again. Na so so Halida this, Halida that. undecided
the hype is worth it nah...most lazy people won't even wash off their sink.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

If Anthony joshua should win all his matches and win plenty awards and Nigerians celebrate him...can you call that misplaced priorities for supporting your fellow Nigerian?

Or those supporting super eagles?

So Nigerians are not serious with their lives..tell that to people who went in large numbers under the rain to go and vote and after that were still attacked by thugs and were victims of political violence or endsars

Oga you're a hypocrite shut up abeg and go and achieve something in your life so that Nigerians will celebrate you too...I dont know how some of you reason

Typical problem child. Talk with your fellow kids .

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 15, 2023
obailala:
Did you just call me an angry troll? Do you know what it means to be a troll?

Nigerians chose to celebrate a lady who just broke a world record but the only thing you and your group of frustrated sadists could do was to gather in your coven to rubbish the lady's effort, insult her and also insult the people cheering her on. What's wrong if as a Nigerian, I choose to celebrate another Nigerian that breaks a Guinnes record? With this witchly mentality of yours, you actually think I'm the one who's a troll simply for calling you out? smh!

Yes there's nothing wrong if you dont fancy what she's done, but going ahead to insult Nigerians, saying we are "unserious people dumbed down by the media and obsessed with misplaced priorities", all because we choose to cheer a lady who did something unique?
I'm sorry but you need serious help!

How about e-tout loser then? Does that work better for you than troll? You're simply a bitter and frustrated loser if not you would not take issues with what I said about Nigerians because it's the truth.

I am a Nigerian too. Just progressive. Unlike you who is a delusional clown.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

Typical problem child. Talk with your fellow kids .

Achieve something so you can be celebrated..the solution is not to be bitter

It's not her fault you're a nobody. Achieve and we clap for you. Selah
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Achieve something so you can be celebrated..the solution is not to be bitter

It's not her fault you're a nobody. Achieve and we clap for you. Selah

Thats why I said talk with your fellow kids. Only uncouth and ill-trained gutter kids lack the sense that leads them to make negative assumptions about those they have never met and know nothing about.

Many successful people are members of NL. I personal know a sitting Senator who is a Nairalander.

All I have said here you have proven by exhibiting the typical Nigerian's lack of grace, maturity and focus on what is important in comparison to others worldwide.

You lot can remain here lying to yourselves. Human resources, in combination with good leadership, make great nations. Nigerian human resources needs to get substantially better starting with louts like you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

Thats why I said talk with your fellow kids. Only uncouth and ill-trained gutter kids lack the sense that leads them to make negative assumptions about those they have never met and know nothing about.

Many successful people are members of NL. I personal know a sitting Senator who is a Nairalander.

All I have said here you have proven by exhibiting the typical Nigerian's lack of grace, maturity and focus on what is important in comparison to others worldwide.

You lot can remain here lying to yourselves. Human resources, in combination with good leadership, make great nations. Nigerian human resources needs to get substantially better starting with louts like you.

Your success is audio..you're talking about another person tell us who you are..because successful people arent bitter because they're not the ones in the spotlight and call people unserious for celebrating others achievement. Bitterness is not good.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Somiblack: 1:24pm On May 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

But you are not the 'Sitting Senator Right'
Oya Rest. It's Okay.
U don try.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 15, 2023
Somiblack:

But you are not the 'Sitting Senator Right'
Oya Rest. It's Okay.
U don try.

He dosen't have Shame. He knows someone he cant talk about his own self

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by daywatcher: 1:29pm On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
Most Nigerians are jobless with smart phones na! They tend to follow trend....

E shock me sef say cooking Hilda everywhere you open online. Na waa

So true. And if you talk say you no see the big deal dem go accuse you of bad belle. So make you just keep quiet and wait for the trend to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by kingthreat(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2023
Many cooks out there can break this record very comfortably.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Ttipsy(f): 1:53pm On May 15, 2023
Wahalurrrrr
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by obailala(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

How about e-tout loser then? Does that work better for you than troll? You're simply a bitter and frustrated loser if not you would not take issues with what I said about Nigerians because it's the truth.

I am a Nigerian too. Just progressive. Unlike you who is a delusional clown.
Lol... You just throwing meaningless words around aimlessly... I'm not a loser, never was and never will. I'm also not bitter, not anywhere close. Last time I checked, you were and are the one expressing bitterness and frustration over the successful feat of a lady you dont even know - typical characteristics of evil spirits and coven witches. God have mercy on your bitter hateful soul!
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by obailala(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Your success is audio..you're talking about another person tell us who you are..because successful people arent bitter because they're not the ones in the spotlight and call people unserious for celebrating others achievement. Bitterness is not good.
The bitterness and frustration of that Salvo fellow is disturbing. How can someone feel and express so much birterness over the achievement of others? Even going to the extent of insulting those who cheered the lady. That guy exhibits typical traits of witchcraft.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by ambale(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Lol vex. Na me say make you no get anything to show us as your achievement in life so that friends can celebrate with you? You called those celebrating Hilda hypocrites. But have nothing to show. Ambale.

You deserve to be chained and fed some sense

One attribute of those who support any politician at all is they don't normally have sense, so not surprise at your foolishness

Continue in it

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by BRIMBRAM: 2:18pm On May 15, 2023
ambale:

You deserve to be chained and fed some sense

One attribute of those who support any politician at all is they don't normally have sense, so not surprise at your foolishness

Continue in it

Show us something. You are here making noise.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 15, 2023
obailala:
The bitterness and frustration of that Salvo fellow is disturbing. How can someone feel and express so much birterness over the achievement of others? Even going to the extent of insulting those who cheered the lady. That guy exhibits typical traits of witchcraft.

Na him type no dey everly go far in life
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Chibuezem(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:
I find it rather annoying that someone seeking individual world recognition has become the major spotlight in this country..

The most annoying part is that governors with so much unpariotised state problems are also sharing excitement.

Whats with all the hype or is it because she is a rich cook trying to get personal glory .

If this governors and state men are really serious y not give credit to young adult who they have failed

Please stop the hype is not worth it.

It wont change nija status in the eyes of the world.
jealousy
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by HoleDriller(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2023
9182736455O1999:

This is Grace grin
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:40pm On May 15, 2023
Celebrating sleep deprivation for the sake of a piece of paper another person will receive is a new height of stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Continues To Lead In Jamb Applications / Giant Hailstones Batter China's Southern Provinces / Drivers’ Unions Clash In Nasarawa, 10 Injured, Vehicles Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.