Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype (4962 Views)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by alizma: 3:45pm On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:
I find it rather annoying that someone seeking individual world recognition has become the major spotlight in this country..

The most annoying part is that governors with so much unpariotised state problems are also sharing excitement.

Whats with all the hype or is it because she is a rich cook trying to get personal glory .

If this governors and state men are really serious y not give credit to young adult who they have failed

Please stop the hype is not worth it.

It wont change nija status in the eyes of the world.
Individual goal that will inspired others to do something great is worth celebrating and supporting. You that is not seeking for personal goal, What contribution have you made to the Nigerian society?

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 15, 2023
obailala:
Lol... You just throwing meaningless words around aimlessly... I'm not a loser, never was and never will. I'm also not bitter, not anywhere close. Last time I checked, you were and are the one expressing bitterness and frustration over the successful feat of a lady you dont even know - typical characteristics of evil spirits and coven witches. God have mercy on your bitter hateful soul!

You people just lie shamelessly forgetting the Internet never forgets. That is a section from my first response here.

Where did I express bitterness and frustration over her feat? Is directly giving her kudos covered by your lies crafted to denigrate others with a different opinion to yours?

What exactly is special about what she is doing? It is a personal record and prestige for the lady herself , and kudos to her, but it is not a nationally valuable achievement.

The main issue I have is the circus, most especially politicians, have made around the woman's effort which makes it appear we are a nation of losers looking for anything at all to overhype perhaps because we have nothing going for us.

Obi's wife visited, Sanwo Olu is there and even Tinubu I support is joining the cynical hijacking of the lady's endeavour.

It is like the whole nation is jobless and full of opportunists (politicians and celebs wanting glory by association) and losers who have so little to celebrate that everything, however trivial, is made a very big deal.

Everyone made a circus over the lady's achievement and that is pathetic. Those really progressive and set their personal bar high will know precisely what I mean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2023
Hellonearth:

Envy go kill u one day
It's not envy. You no fit just understand person.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
grin something like this?
Not only on NL. I mean everywhere.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 15, 2023
Somiblack:

But you are not the 'Sitting Senator Right'
Oya Rest. It's Okay.
U don try.

Secure folks have nothing to prove to anyone. The point made with the Senator is that Nairaland has many conventionally successful members.

It take a lot of frustration, aberrancy and lack of home training to come online and begin insulting people, as the person I made the Senator example to is doing, when you do not know who you are engaging.

Classy, refined and exposed people dont do that but a lot of Nigerians do so go figure. Perhaps you might eventually get the point about Nigerian and their backwards behaviour.

Truth is bitter and only those ignorant of what obtains elsewhere will not admit that the persona of the average Nigeria will not facilitate the rise of a great nation considering that the human resources of any nation is key to her greatness.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 15, 2023
9182736455O1999:

It's not envy.
You no fit just understand person.

Don't mind Nigerians. That you don't want to be out dancing Skelewu to the woman's achievement means you are "envious" of her.

It may just be that you are happy for her achievement but do not see it as something to discuss daily and obsessively.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by obailala(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

You people just lie shamelessly forgetting the Internet never forgets. That is a section from my first response here.

Where did I express bitterness and frustration over her feat? Is directly giving her kudos covered by your lies crafted to denigrate others with a different opinion to yours?

The main issue I have is the circus, most especially politicians, have made around the woman's effort which makes it appear we are a nation of losers looking for anything at all to overhype perhaps because we have nothing going for us.

Obi's wife visited, Sanwo Olu is there and even Tinubu I support is joining the cynical hijacking of the lady's endeavour.

It is like the whole nation is jobless and full of opportunists (politicians and celebs wanting glory by association) and losers who have so little to celebrate that everything, however trivial, is made a very big deal.

Everyone made a circus over the lady's achievement and that is pathetic. Those really progressive and set their personal bar high will know precisely what I mean.
Oga leave all these your rants; you clearly expressed bitterness and disgust when you repeatedly labelled ordinary Nigerians who graciously supported and cheered Hilda as "unserious people, a people with a misplaced priority, a people dumbed down by the media etc." It was the specific words you used that drew me to your comments... There's nothing wrong in supporting a compatriot in achieving here dreams (whether the dream means anything to me or not); even Ghanaians were cheering her on Twitter too, but some you just had to have a problem with that?

Using such unsavoury words on your compatriots just because they cheered a fellow Nigerian achieving a world record feat? Haba! Your words already speak volumes on your state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Minime10(f): 6:12pm On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:
I find it rather annoying that someone seeking individual world recognition has become the major spotlight in this country..

The most annoying part is that governors with so much unpariotised state problems are also sharing excitement.

Whats with all the hype or is it because she is a rich cook trying to get personal glory .

If this governors and state men are really serious y not give credit to young adult who they have failed

Pray mek bad belle no kill you😜😜😜
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by vvvbobby205(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:

bro calm down

you are entitled to your opinion

but believer this, a global recognition can never be overhyped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Blame Adefarasin ? He's replying Buhari's "don't vote non-muslim" Statement. / Reuters: Nigerian President Snubs Tv Election Debate / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.