Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype (4963 Views)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by StrongAlphMale: 9:46am On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Yes we know I have seen some of her pictures with her cleavage out and so on.

But can you put that aside for now and congratulate her for at least being a part of the people that made Nigeria recognizable for something?

grin you must be a real niggar! grin I love the fact you agreed that she's an olosho. Unlike some idiots wey go dey argue
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hotwest: 9:47am On May 15, 2023
Rayban25:

If you didnt care you could have simply read and passed but instead you chose to attack her and attack Nigerians for celebrating her because you're not recognized.

If you can behave like that to someone you dont know then you can also do it to a close friend..you too gi and break record and we will clap for you without saying rubbish like you're doing
where did I attack her or her cooking? I'm responding to Nigerians and smart phones.

Try not to judge everyone thinking it's envy...that mentality is a typical Nigeria and Ghanaian mentality so not your fault

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:
I find it rather annoying that someone seeking individual world recognition has become the major spotlight in this country..

The most annoying part is that governors with so much unpariotised state problems are also sharing excitement.

Whats with all the hype or is it because she is a rich cook trying to get personal glory .

If this governors and state men are really serious y not give credit to young adult who they have failed

Please stop the hype is not worth it.

It wont change nija status in the eyes of the world.
Close your eye.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by sonature1: 9:52am On May 15, 2023
There's nothing wrong with everyone supporting her. That's what we want because that's what the Western government does for their people, which explains why they are way ahead of those without government support.

5 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
I find it extremely stupid for people to celebrate something like this. There are people who cook in an hotel for straight one week and yet we no hear anything about them, what then is the fuss about Hilda baci about?

That is the hotel cooks headache.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Benki003(m): 10:00am On May 15, 2023
Am happy for her but meh the hype is crazy, Nigerian just get caught up in stupid hype just like big brother and this one

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 10:01am On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Don't mind d him. Big brother Nigeria nko? grin

A nobody, none entity shior.

Oga i no get time to celebrate nonsense big brother ninja inclusive
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by kingsceemark(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:
I find it rather annoying that someone seeking individual world recognition has become the major spotlight in this country..

The most annoying part is that governors with so much unpariotised state problems are also sharing excitement.

Whats with all the hype or is it because she is a rich cook trying to get personal glory .

If this governors and state men are really serious y not give credit to young adult who they have failed

You deserve to spend your entire miserable life with boko Haram terrorists in the sambisa forest

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by BRIMBRAM: 10:07am On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:

Oga i no get time to celebrate nonsense big brother ninja inclusive

The fact that you are concern is a sort of celebration as well. You would have just passed. But it's difficult for you too, to avoid Hilda and mind your own business.

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 10:08am On May 15, 2023
Septagon:
Worst is thousands of white people have been accomplishing many world records,u won't see govs, presidents doing nonsense.
I curse the day i was born in Nigeria

Thank u
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Jeferious: 10:08am On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:

I swear

If them one see cooking marathon make dem reach fast food people shop . people where dey cook 1 year straight no rest them no make noise na just 3 days dem don disturb every where
As in eh...Hilda fit challenge all these confirm "Mama put" wey line up for street?

This life no just balance. Na why I no dey pay much attention to media noise. God has given me commonsense to choose what to follow and what to ignore

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 10:09am On May 15, 2023
kingsceemark:

You deserve to spend your entire miserable life with boko Haram terrorists in the sambisa forest

Mumu

Shey i talk to u
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2023
@OP, may we not be unfortunate oh🙏
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by sisisioge: 10:38am On May 15, 2023
It is a relief to have something light to talk about different from the sad economic downturn of Nigeria, terrorists attacks all over the country, political sabotage, sheer tribal wars, being on the world news for bad reasons, etc that has plagued the country for a while now. With Hilda, we can all be one Nigeria excited together for a week or so....biko bear with us o.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by ambale(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

I doubt if Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu would have been so successful in life if he doesn't have so much critics.

This development is a sign that Hilda will really go far in the path of success.

You are obviously not getting my point or you just want to quote it out of context

Let the celebration starts from within, there are people in our area that are doing great things, how much are we supporting them?

Some just love to attach themselves to people who might not even know them while they neglect those close them

I have a friend that stays very close to my residence, we've not seen for like a year now and my house is just a stroll to his, anytime I even tried to check up on him he says hes busy

I saw his post congratulating hilda and I'm like some of us just want to be right in the sight of the world and not necessarily right in reality

And please wetin bring asiwaju enter this ur reply? Cos I don't think I mentioned anyone's name in my comment

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by BRIMBRAM: 10:56am On May 15, 2023
ambale:

You are obviously not getting my point or you just want to quote it out of context

Let the celebration starts from within, there are people in our area that are doing great things, how much are we supporting them?

Some just love to attach themselves to people who might not even know them while they neglect those close them

I have a friend that stays very close to my residence, we've not seen for like a year now and my house is just a stroll to his, anytime I even tried to check up on him he says hes busy

I saw his post congratulating hilda and I'm like some of us just want to be right in the sight of the world and not necessarily right in reality

And please wetin bring asiwaju enter this ur reply? Cos I don't think I mentioned anyone's name in my comment

Asiwaju was deliberately mentioned as an example of a man who has being celebrating people since from long.

An example is, making a teenage secondary school boy a one day Governor.

You are right with your observation to an extent. Hence, only some people behave as you have describe. And not all.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by richmond500: 11:02am On May 15, 2023
Septagon:
Worst is thousands of white people have been accomplishing many world records,u won't see govs, presidents doing nonsense.
I curse the day i was born in Nigeria
Oga if you no longer am, denounce am na.
We have a culture of supporting ourselves and giving ourselves some form of motivation.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 11:02am On May 15, 2023
Jeferious:
As in eh...Hilda fit challenge all these confirm "Mama put" wey line up for street?

This life no just balance. Na why I no dey pay much attention to media noise. God has given me commonsense to choose what to follow and what to ignore

No mind them

Hilda this Hilda that
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by richmond500: 11:04am On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:

I swear

If them one see cooking marathon make dem reach fast food people shop . people where dey cook 1 year straight no rest them no make noise na just 3 days dem don disturb every where
the difference is that Hilda cooked without rest or sleep.
Those mama put go to rest and sometimes they sleep
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by richmond500: 11:04am On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

grin you must be a real niggar! grin I love the fact you agreed that she's an olosho. Unlike some idiots wey go dey argue
u Don fvck her abi?
Rubbish
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by eepeepook: 11:08am On May 15, 2023
So this one will use all his alternate accounts to complain about the situation? Continue, na why una no dey progress for life.
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by PoloG: 11:10am On May 15, 2023
I tire for Africa my brother
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 11:13am On May 15, 2023
richmond500:
the difference is that Hilda cooked without rest or sleep.
Those mama put go to rest and sometimes they sleep

How many variety of food u go cook for 3 days mtschw even stone go don in 1 day
Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 11:13am On May 15, 2023
Hamxas:

God bless you OP. I thought I was the only one thinking as you do so I decided to say nothing rather than speak and be branded a killjoy.

Most ludicrous is how politicians and celebs are flocking around this lady. Are we that jobless as a nation? Do some realize how deeply in trouble Nigeria is?

The immaturity of Nigerians is disappointing and what we consider important or obsess over are so irrelevant I sometimes lose hope that God has not blessed us to be a nation of solution-providers who can use focus and sheer force of will to thoroughly inspect our most debilitating problems to find innovative and internal solutions to them.

Try and talk about serious issues like the immediate delivery of regional or State policing, so we can all enjoy much better security of lives and property, and no one would care.

Depressing nation because of the sheer number of unserious and childish adults she hosts as citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 11:14am On May 15, 2023
eepeepook:
So this one will use all his alternate accounts to complain about the situation? Continue, na why una no dey progress for life.

Bros shey u b monitoring spirit how many account i get

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Hamxas: 11:16am On May 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

God bless you OP. I thought I was the only one thinking as you do so I decided to say nothing rather than speak and be branded a killjoy.

Most ludicrous is how politicians and celebs are flocking around this lady. Are we that jobless as a nation? Do some realize how deeply in trouble Nigeria is?

The immaturity of Nigerians is disappointing and what we consider important or obsess over are so irrelevant I sometimes lose hope that God has not blessed us to be a nation of solution-providers who can use focus and sheer force of will to thoroughly inspect our most debilitating problems to find innovative and internal solutions to them.

Try and talk about serious issues like the immediate delivery of regional or State policing, so we can all enjoy much better security of lives and property, and no one would care.

Depressing nation because of the sheer number of unserious and childish adults she hosts as citizens.

I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by obailala(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2023
Another frustrated sadist on the lose... What's your damn business with what others chose to celebrate? If it doesn't interest you, why wouldn't you have the emotional maturity and intelligence to just look away?

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 11:22am On May 15, 2023
9182736455O1999:
Seriously the hype is becoming too much.
I no fit see beta thing read for the internet again. Na so so Halida this, Halida that. undecided

Frankly, it is a joke. It just shows Nigerians as an unserious people who love frivolities.

There are Nigerians doing very innovative and developmental things who need our support and attention yet the discrimination against them, by an equally frivolous press who love 'dumbing down' Nigerians, starts from the media who fail to report about these people and what they are doing.

What exactly is special about what she is doing? It is a personal record and prestige for the lady herself , and kudos to her, but it is not a nationally valuable achievement.

Fact is if Nigerians were more mature, more disciplined, more focused on serious endeavours and solutions provision then we would be a far more successful nation.

Human resources make a nation. Full stop. Currently Nigeria's human resources is crap. Far behind those from some Northern and Southern African nations in my opinion and it reflects on the nations those folks have in comparison to ours.

3 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by bdon123(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2023
We are jobless people.i tot i was d only bothered abt hyping somebody cooking for 3 days.Its all nonsense n am irritated by it

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by TheFreshVanilla: 11:25am On May 15, 2023
The only thing in their head is anything related
to entertainmentt.
Dsalvo:

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by Nobody: 11:32am On May 15, 2023
Hotwest:
Most Nigerians are jobless with smart phones na! They tend to follow trend....

E shock me sef say cooking Hilda everywhere you open online. Na waa

Leaders are the most disappointing because they must lead by example. I can't see leaders in the generation of Awolowo, Azikiwe, Nkrumah etal getting involved in this sort of frivolity because those men were acutely aware of the fact that they must give directional and exemplary leadership to their people.

As for the smart phone thing, don't get me started bro. Everywhere you go, Nigerians are watching skits, Tik tok or making pouting faces recordings to post online.

If only they know the real power of a smart phone for business, research, learning and even engaging the international community in our now globalised world.

We are not gaining solutions and progress as a Nation because most Nigerians don't know how to think. That is the main problem.

4 Likes

Re: Please Stop The Hilda Baci Hype by obailala(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

Frankly, it is a joke. It just shows Nigerians as an unserious people who love frivolities.

There are Nigerians doing very innovative and developmental things who need our support and attention yet the discrimination against them, by an equally frivolous press who love 'dumbing down' Nigerians, starts from the media who fail to report about these people and what they are doing.

What exactly is special about what she is doing? It is a personal record and prestige for the lady herself , and kudos to her, but it is not a nationally valuable achievement.

Fact is if Nigerians were more mature, more disciplined, more focused on serious endeavours and solutions provision then we would be a far more successful nation.

Human resources make a nation. Full stop. Currently Nigeria's human resources is crap. Far behind those from some Northern and Southern African nations in my opinion and it reflects on the nations those folks have in comparison to ours.
You just sound like an angry sadist here... What's your damn business with what others choose to like?... Na you serious pass abii?... You claim Nigerians love frivolities... You who loves 'serious' things, why cant you exhibit some maturity and intelligence by just looking away, focusing on your 'serious things' and allowing others to like what they want to like?

It's probably your type that goes around opening threads complaining about Big Brother Naija. If you dont fancy something, how difficult can it be to just look away? But instead you want to label people who fancy it as fools?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AU Endorses Nigeria For U.N Security Council non-permanent seat. / O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell / COULD THIS BE WHY THEY DO NOT WANT ELECTIONS TO HOLD? (pix**)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.