Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) (55841 Views)

#ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) / The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Go and offer your prostitute of a skeletal-looking mother your price. grin grin

Use it to build the family's portfolio and networth.

I’m serious, forget all this online insults, that’s an opportunity to meet me in person and do your personal assessment.
Think about it, I’d be waiting for your dm.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:56pm On May 15, 2023
dazzlingd:
If I offer you 500k for a one night stand, will you do it? Think about it and Dm me.
I don’t kiss and tell, moreover this is a faceless forum, no one will know and if they do, no one knows you

Now that we've treated the issue of your worthless mother with the ***** pussy, it is clear to me that you're just mad fellow disguising on here.

'Cause were you not just speaking about morals and values now?

Anuofia.

And to not stress myself scrolling up and quoting a second time, you must actually be quite daft than I presume if you're equating COOKING to having the longest nails and shit.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Now that we've treated the issue of your worthless mother with the ***** pussy, it is clear to me that you're just mad fellow disguising on here.

'Cause were you not just speaking about morals and values now?

Anuofia.

And to not stress myself scrolling up and quoting a second time, you must actually be quite daft than I presume if you're equating COOKING to having the longest nails and shit.

Oh easy easy, when did I ever preach morals or values, lmao
I have a disdain for mediocrity and empty brains.
Low IQ disgust me.
500k going going…
Online is different from offline though, 500k and you will realize you met a truly sweet person.
Have good sex and make 500k, you have nothing to lose. Just do it

But my only condition is that you are attractive ooo
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 11:01pm On May 15, 2023
dazzlingd:
I’m serious, forget all this online insults, that’s an opportunity to meet me in person and do your personal assessment.
Think about it, I’d be waiting for your dm.
Thank you

You can donate it to these kids:

https://twitter.com/dreamcatchersDA/status/1262133597496107015?t=37OT-kpdBzuZJgPr_ng0cA&s=19

Their counterpart, the ones from Uganda (The Ghetto Kids) blew up on TikTok and have gone on to Britain's Got Talent.

I have no doubt these girls can rival them with the right support and sustained momentum.

Have a nice night.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 11:02pm On May 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Just imagine this girl supports Tinubu and tweets about how she pushes for Tinubu presidency is rooted out, trust me that Obidient people will immediately turn there back on her and wish she fails. Such heartless group of people

Lol. Not a Tinubu fan but I think this is accurate. Obidents like to be too radical with their politics. I only like some because a good number of them (outside the ethinic and religious group) ran a campaign rooted in sophisticated progressive politics, unlike the rest of you.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by 2buffagain(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2023
Make up dey help babes for this life sha
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2023
Eunoiaa:

You can donate it to these kids:

https://twitter.com/dreamcatchersDA/status/1262133597496107015?t=37OT-kpdBzuZJgPr_ng0cA&s=19

Their counterpart, the ones from Uganda (The Ghetto Kids) blew up on TikTok and have gone on to Britain's Got Talent.

I have no doubt these girls can rival them.

Have a nice night.

We pretend too much!
You can make the mother of all donations in the world but still need sex, food, entertainment, love and happiness for yourself
Nothing wrong in desiring pleasure, and you can have it and get paid for it.
As long as you are attractive, dm me and we have a date, do our stuffs and everyone goes home happy. We can even become good friends and network better from there.
My word is my bond, 500k it is and nothing less

And if you insist and say no, no problem… good bye
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 11:06pm On May 15, 2023
dazzlingd:

Pls what’s the relevance.

The former record holder is an Indian, did the president of India congratulate him, did it call for a national celebration?

Do you know how many GWR exists, longest finger nails, tallest person, and so many things that are just for fun.
She did what she did and should not doesn’t need all these dumb attention from the whole country. Abeg, we no get anything relevant to achieve?
You have a point though, but frivolity is part of Nigerian culture. We can be hardworking and also frivolous. They're not mutually exclusive.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Juniorangel(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2023
Hmmm

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Menclothing: 11:12pm On May 15, 2023
Nice one my gov
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 11:14pm On May 15, 2023
HIM DON DEY USE STYLE WAN TASTE HER KUKUNASE

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Kcos: 11:17pm On May 15, 2023
No matter what he does, you are not for the people.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Tunex252(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2023
dazzlingd:
Madness

I have never seen irrelevance and mediocrity more celebrated in my life.

Like wtf, GWR is what a whole giant of Africa and its leaders are celebrating .

Who use Nigeria do rituals?
you be fool, if u can't celebrate with someone, pls just shut the fvck up

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by sharone21(f): 11:41pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Sanwolu really gave the event needed publicity

No bad blood even if she supports Obi

Why do you people do this? Same way u did to Gbadebo.... U play this your politics and think people aren't watching/ reading?

U are just die hard APC non repentant followers and just want reasonable Nigerians to accept every nonsense..... People may have varying opinions, it is their choice....

Dirty politics that we play and think that the negative effects of any government won't affect us? Nigeria is for ALL of us : SE SS SW NE NW NC. Na everybody go suffer bad governance especially the poor masses, so let's not put politics in everything.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Felix6: 11:48pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Oh boy, is that her twitter post? But anyway it was just for a season. And facts are what they are. Escoba can't be possibly called Christiano Ronaldo, it's what it's.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Felix6: 11:50pm On May 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
HIM DON DEY USE STYLE WAN TASTE HER KUKUNASE
cheesy you bad.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by abbeyfel: 11:59pm On May 15, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I hope Hilda can now leave hook up now that she has blown. lipsrsealed
has your sense gone on holiday
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Edeyoung: 12:38am On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:
Madness

D thing tire me to comment , i don yab them for fb

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by frog12: 12:39am On May 16, 2023
why are we celebrating this cooking nonsense ??

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Jman06(m): 12:41am On May 16, 2023
Make that girl come marry me nau.

Na one yeye guy she go go marry las las. Which kind life be this sef
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 12:49am On May 16, 2023
Chevrolet076:

Na why dem dey say make person dey watch Wetin him dey talk everywhere. She want use cruise end her career.

Some people are very matured sha. They'll still overlook some wrongdoings knowing that na "small pikin" dey worry you

End which career ?

Is Tinubu the owner of GWR ?

It was already trending before politicians came in to support her, without them she go still break the record.

So fashi that your talk.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by owolabi5: 1:09am On May 16, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by cardoctor(m): 1:18am On May 16, 2023
This guy sabi chop ehnnn
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Nobody: 1:38am On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:
Madness

My brother I wonder oo..

With those who stole pple mandate
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Nobody: 1:40am On May 16, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Just imagine this girl supports Tinubu and tweets about how she pushes for Tinubu presidency is rooted out, trust me that Obidient people will immediately turn there back on her and wish she fails. Such heartless group of people

Please borrow sense b4 u spew shit
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by CodeTemplar: 2:29am On May 16, 2023
Sanwo-olu casket. Lol.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by spartachico(m): 2:34am On May 16, 2023
what is GWR still waiting for before issuing certificate of return to Hilda ?
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Dedeity: 3:53am On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No sane person will support a druggie to be president
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Dedeity: 3:55am On May 16, 2023
NOC1:
Sanwoolu is a good Governor, he has identified with the youths in several occasions, some people had issues with him for no reason. They just hated him without any reason.
My main reason for loving his administration is his desire to execute big ticket projects and him understanding that government is a continuum unlike his predecessor.

But where are the Rhodes abi rodents and Jandor abi jamdoor elections are over, they have gone back to their abodes waiting for 2 years time to start making Noise of Lagos is no man's Land and Lagos for Lagos.
Now is the time to keep on identifying with the masses if those campaign shenanigans are not thearteric and hypocrisy.
You Tinubu supporters are not sane. His predecessor Ambode is the best governor of Lagos since 1999
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Dedeity: 3:57am On May 16, 2023
Chevrolet076:

Na why dem dey say make person dey watch Wetin him dey talk everywhere. She want use cruise end her career.

Some people are very matured sha. They'll still overlook some wrongdoings knowing that na "small pikin" dey worry you
She said what she said and does not regret it. Tinubu is a druggie
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Tranquility2345: 3:58am On May 16, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WC1AFkb9Y8

The executive governor of Lagos State, Governor Sanwo Olu was captured the moment he tasted Hilda Baci food

Nigerians have gone mad. Very mad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos / Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.