Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) (55863 Views)

#ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) / The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by AImiron: 10:05pm On May 15, 2023
Governor dey eat outside, I bet his aide go don taste am first

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by occfx: 10:05pm On May 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Hmmmm. Hilda with her big smile and good set of teeth. She looks very friendly.

Some people prick stand for over 4 days now because of her

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Mecka: 10:06pm On May 15, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I hope Hilda can now leave hook up now that she has blown. lipsrsealed
you know her?
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Mecka: 10:08pm On May 15, 2023
blowjohn:

U sure say na big smile u bin want type? grin
have you seen hilda's sexy pics? I've had multiple erections

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Dittodat: 10:08pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Sanwolu really gave the event needed publicity

No bad blood even if she supports Obi

Wow, I didn't know that she's one of the brainwashed delusional headless mob. Trash.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by AlexPeterz: 10:14pm On May 15, 2023
I hope you won't taste her pussy alsi
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by billyG(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2023
Which kind cooking dey last four days
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:16pm On May 15, 2023
Sanwo-Olu's wife will not like this. No wonder she dey bone face for the governor since that time
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:17pm On May 15, 2023
billyG:
Which kind cooking dey last four days
end time cooking
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:17pm On May 15, 2023
AlexPeterz:
I hope you won't taste her pussy alsi
why not? If it is available
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:19pm On May 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Hmmmm. Hilda with her big smile and good set of teeth. She looks very friendly.
I don fok the babe tire for my dreams. She sweet die
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 10:25pm On May 15, 2023
This is not a monetary award, but her own don better because Nigerian politicians will be doing competition to see who gives the highest amount of money, even corporate organizations here in Nigeria.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by coputa(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2023
dazzlingd:
Madness

I have never seen irrelevance and mediocrity more celebrated in my life.

Like wtf, GWR is what a whole giant of Africa and its leaders are celebrating .

Who use Nigeria do rituals?
What is wrong with it, nothing is useless young dude.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:29pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

- She has been a sensation LONG before Sanwo-Olu thought to visit her. So he didn't give her any "needed" publicity.

- That's not her real account. Someone changed their previous name, handle and profile picture to hers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2023
Mecka:
have you seen hilda's sexy pics? I've had multiple erections

Badooosky
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2023
coputa:
What is wrong with it, nothing is useless young dude.

Pls what’s the relevance.

The former record holder is an Indian, did the president of India congratulate him, did it call for a national celebration?

Do you know how many GWR exists, longest finger nails, tallest person, and so many things that are just for fun.
She did what she did and should not doesn’t need all these dumb attention from the whole country. Abeg, we no get anything relevant to achieve?
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:33pm On May 15, 2023
Chevrolet076:
Na why dem dey say make person dey watch Wetin him dey talk everywhere. She want use cruise end her career.

Some people are very matured sha. They'll still overlook some wrongdoings knowing that na "small pikin" dey worry you

That is not her real account.

I honestly hate people who do this shit, ughhh.

Same thing they do with David Hundeyin.

They will change their display names to a popular person's, meanwhile, their account is filled with their own opinions and biases, confusing the general public.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2023
Ole
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by shizzleStar: 10:35pm On May 15, 2023
Clout chasing fool
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Viridis(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2023
dazzlingd:
Madness

Bro this thing tire me o I just de look to see if anybody will ask what the whole noise is about but I no see

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by azeezboi(m): 10:37pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Wailer
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:45pm On May 15, 2023
dazzlingd:
The former record holder is an Indian, did the president of India congratulate him, did it call for a national celebration?

Do you know that the president did not call HER? Or that it was not a national celebration in 2019? Abi are you an Indian?

Abeg, we no get anything relevant to achieve?

We ke? grin

No, nau.

You're obviously the smartest Nigerian alive right now, unlike us irrelevant people paying dumb attention to something not meaningful.

So maybe you should tell us something of worth that YOU alone have achieved that actually worth a national recognition or relevant and progressive enough to make Nigeria shine under the international spotlight.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:47pm On May 15, 2023
dazzlingd:
Madness

One would think you're an inventor of repute o. cheesy

Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Do you know that the president did not call HER? Or that it was not a national celebration in 2019? Abi are you an Indian?

We ke? grin

No, nau.

You're obviously the smartest Nigerian alive right now, unlike us irrelevant people paying dumb attention to something not meaningful.

So maybe you should tell us something of worth that YOU alone have achieved that actually worth a national recognition or relevant and progressive enough to make Nigeria shine under the international spotlight.

I know this is how it will end, “what have you achieved “ I was expecting that and not disappointed.

Majority are dumb and that’s a fact and that’s why you people are the most backward continent in the world
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by youngsahito(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2023
datola:
Nonsense and ingredients!

What's the frenzy all about. Because of one useless certificate that will not contribute anything meaningful to Nigeria's economy.

Lazy elders/leaders!
what is your achievement that has contributed to Nigeria economy. Bad belle
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:50pm On May 15, 2023
dazzlingd:
I know this is how it will end, “what have you achieved “ I was expecting that and not disappointed.

Majority are dumb and that’s a fact and that’s why you people are the most backward continent in the world

Mtcheeewwwwww.

O ti fuk up.

If you cannot point to something reasonable you've contributed to moving Nigeria forward, you're just a noisemaker suffering from the same 'mediocre' virus that plagues all of us.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2023
Eunoiaa:

One would think you're an inventor of repute o. cheesy

Beautiful.

If I offer you 500k for a one night stand, will you do it? Think about it and Dm me.
I don’t kiss and tell, moreover this is a faceless forum, no one will know and if they do, no one knows you
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:52pm On May 15, 2023
youngsahito:
what is your achievement that has contributed to Nigeria economy. Bad belle

Yunno.

Very bitter men, lmao.

One would expect them to actually be prominent people doing something for the nation, which if they actually were, wouldn't be complaining here on NL.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 10:53pm On May 15, 2023
dazzlingd:
If I offer you 500k for a one night stand, will you do it? Think about it and Dm me.
I don’t kiss and tell, moreover this is a faceless forum, no one will know and if they do, no one knows you

Go and offer your prostitute of a skeletal-looking mother your price. grin grin

Use it to build the family's portfolio and networth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / ‘Islamic State In West Africa': Boko Haram Renames Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.