Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) (55861 Views)

#ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) / The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by ponishah: 4:06am On May 16, 2023
datola:
Nonsense and ingredients!

What's the frenzy all about. Because of one useless certificate that will not contribute anything meaningful to Nigeria's economy.

Lazy elders/leaders!
Nobody cause your family problem o...
try to be happy sometimes
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 4:38am On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Sanwolu really gave the event needed publicity

No bad blood even if she supports Obi

U are just evil, see wetin u go dig out, just to discredit her, ...
What goes around comes around....ur turn dey come
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 4:51am On May 16, 2023
How I wish he would have a running stomach. Yeye gomina.

After rigging out the labour party, he has now started bringing anti people policies.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by abbasajao(m): 5:00am On May 16, 2023
Cyphar:
When is GWR going to announce this feat officially?

That rodent calling himself elephant?
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Igboslayer: 5:27am On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Where is the OBI Abi the GRV who was busy dashing spare parts people money that time.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Igboslayer: 5:28am On May 16, 2023
naijapikin2:
How I wish he would have a running stomach. Yeye gomina.

After rigging out the labour party, he has now started bringing anti people policies.
Witch craft no do pass this one.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Illegal1(m): 5:52am On May 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Hmmmm. Hilda with her big ass and good set of teeth. She looks very friendly.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Illegal1(m): 5:54am On May 16, 2023
Igboslayer:
Witch craft no do pass this one.

omoh.......sum people physical behaviour only slf pass witchcraftcy..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by remsonik(f): 6:06am On May 16, 2023
Well Nigerians we celebrate mediocrity, and corrupt attempts to gain attention alot. We don't celebrate 100% topnotch, meeting all criterias and doing the best.

Hilda used her body to promote her Guinness world record, all the naked pictures and her curves she has shown on social media in the past years showed that she wants to use her body to get endorsements and alot of offers from Nigerians which she has gotten.

Her assistant has been with her for 5 days and none has hailed him, there are mothers who are working tirelessly in their homes, villages farms for a whole week without hailing or celebrations yet why's she being celebrated. Companies and organizations in Nigeria will not go for the hardworking ones with nothing behind the assignment but will go for the boobs and curves. May God help us!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by SirLinks: 6:20am On May 16, 2023
NOC1:
Sanwoolu is a good Governor, he has identified with the youths in several occasions, some people had issues with him for no reason. They just hated him without any reason.
My main reason for loving his administration is his desire to execute big ticket projects and him understanding that government is a continuum unlike his predecessor.

But where are the Rhodes abi rodents and Jandor abi jamdoor elections are over, they have gone back to their abodes waiting for 2 years time to start making Noise of Lagos is no man's Land and Lagos for Lagos.
Now is the time to keep on identifying with the masses if those campaign shenanigans are not thearteric and hypocrisy.
people who where against sanwo olu is mostly due to the agbero problem in Lagos, cos it seems to have exploded where by those guys act with impunity. Thou he's a nice guy and has done relatively well in Lagos especially in road repairs
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by NOC1(m): 6:32am On May 16, 2023
Dedeity:
You Tinubu supporters are not sane. His predecessor Ambode is the best governor of Lagos since 1999

Ambode best governor of Lagos since 1999?
Do you live in Lagos?
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Saidfx(m): 6:40am On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:
Madness

I have never seen irrelevance and mediocrity more celebrated in my life.

Like wtf, GWR is what a whole giant of Africa and its leaders are celebrating .

Who use Nigeria do rituals?

No mind them
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Tareq1105: 6:45am On May 16, 2023
Prayday:

Pls keep shut. The event had already been trending on twitter for more than 24 hours

And so Sanwo Olu should abandoned his office work to go and sit down there?
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Tareq1105: 6:51am On May 16, 2023
Igboslayer:
Where is the OBI Abi the GRV who was busy dashing spare parts people money that time.

Up till now, Obi hasn't congratulated her.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by hollywater: 6:52am On May 16, 2023
He is a shambles Man. He could have invited his Agbelu's to disturb the cooking because She's not from Lagos state.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Tareq1105: 6:58am On May 16, 2023
Ceenachi:
With due respect…nah taste we ask Sanwo Olu to taste it not to finish it up cheesy

Is like Sanwo olu no chop come from house o undecided“He finish that one still dey point another one grin grin

Sanwo Olu really did justice to the food. I wish to know the address of her Kitchen. I hope to visit her canteen whenever I'm in Lagos.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Tareq1105: 7:00am On May 16, 2023
hollywater:
He is a shambles Man. He could have invited his Agbelu's to disturb the cooking because She's not from Lagos state.

You're a man person.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Igboslayer: 7:00am On May 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

Up till now, Obi hasn't congratulated her.
What is really funny about their so called stolen mandate they claimed Tinubu stole is that, DID ATIKU also stole their mandate too? Na this confusion dey give dem headache.

Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Hmmm....

A million-thoughts picture.
Now she feels humble
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by bionixs: 7:05am On May 16, 2023
NOC1:
Sanwoolu is a good Governor, he has identified with the youths in several occasions, some people had issues with him for no reason. They just hated him without any reason.
My main reason for loving his administration is his desire to execute big ticket projects and him understanding that government is a continuum unlike his predecessor.

But where are the Rhodes abi rodents and Jandor abi jamdoor elections are over, they have gone back to their abodes waiting for 2 years time to start making Noise of Lagos is no man's Land and Lagos for Lagos.
Now is the time to keep on identifying with the masses if those campaign shenanigans are not thearteric and hypocrisy.
I never hated him one bit. I loved him at first sight because he looks like my active maternal youngest uncle who is late now.
Just that I don’t like those who would never let him function on his own
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Tareq1105: 7:11am On May 16, 2023
Dedeity:
No sane person supports a druggie to be president. Tinubu supporters are drug addicts and thieves

Your father is a drug addict and thief.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by lomprico(m): 7:27am On May 16, 2023
Chevrolet076:

Na why dem dey say make person dey watch Wetin him dey talk everywhere. She want use cruise end her career.

Some people are very matured sha. They'll still overlook some wrongdoings knowing that na "small pikin" dey worry you

She invite sanwolu abii she tell Escobar to cheer her? Her feat is not in the hands of anybody but her's. The duo rogues could not have stopped her.
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by hollywater: 7:30am On May 16, 2023
Tareq1105:

You're a man person.
Ur comment is a Man person.🙆
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Greenfaces: 7:47am On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

One quality i respect about tinubu is his level of maturity. From the endsars calls he was receiving to his first public address after the election. He doesn't keep grudges and thats golden
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by Ireportlive: 7:50am On May 16, 2023
Greenfaces:

One quality i respect about tinubu is his level of maturity. From the endsars calls he was receiving to his first public address after the election. He doesn't keep grudges and thats golden

A true politician.. no permanent friends or foe
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by blingxx(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:
Madness

I swear I didn't get what the hype is about, oyinbo break records everyday without noise.. It's not that much big deal.. What if another person breaks your record tomorrow
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:
Madness

check china food channels, cooking is a celebrated professional job. Remember food is the only thing we die with, everything will be left behind. So calm down and relax yourself, we all know no hope again for Nigeria interm of development so at least we will keep something to hold body and soul together
Re: The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) by gassbee: 8:07am On May 16, 2023
Prayday:

Pls keep shut. The event had already been trending on twitter for more than 24 hours
mumu do u know wat it means for a state governor to leave his office n come n attend your event

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General / Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.