Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say (35550 Views)

Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say / Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis / Three Missing Abuja Siblings Found, Police Say Victims Abandoned, Distressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by merits(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2023
Ever8090:
But Seun say na d police man apologize to am naa. ..e even say make people no allow the poor man loose him job.. grin...which one we go believe now?...

Naija news na back and forth.
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Laple0541(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2023
Even with the handcuffs in his hand, I can still see the effects of the weed in his face

1 Like

Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by bdon123(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2023
Seun continues to be a disgrace to the Kuti name.This igbo needs to stop,its just not good for his head.

1 Like

Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Bigchristo: 11:09am On May 16, 2023
SavageResponse:

Listen my friend no matter the shortcomings of the police in Nigeria it remains a symbol of authority which should be respected and feared.

We cannot have a situation where citizens can think they can physically assault a uniformed police officer and get away with it.

So you expect the Lagos state government and the police command to sit back and allow the situation in Lagos to degenerate to the pitiful and lawless situation in the south east where gun wielding touts attack police checkpoints at will in broad daylight? Never!
The police in the East is from another planet? Or nor be the same police? For example someone was shot in the north by police y’all never exercise same energy into calling for the police arrest as in the case of Seun Kuti, how many police officers have been publicly arrested and prosecuted since they started manhandling harassing and killing Nigerians? That same Lagos State were Bolanle Raheem was shot dead by the police none of you render your voices to call for public prosecution of the officer till date police kept that guy in detention n be playing with the case, bloody hypocrites
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Onelove508: 11:11am On May 16, 2023
Why did the officer stayed quietly while Seun was attacking him? That is what I don't understand, normally it's a Nigerian police officer that will even attack u first.

Seun isn't as popular as Wizkid or Davido so I doubt if the officer knows him
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Oju4190: 11:16am On May 16, 2023
michlins:
The lawyers raised important issue which I hope can destroy this case and help the police do better in arraignment procedure.

This issue of parading people before trial is totally wrong and should end
He wasn't paraded.......If he can slap a police officer on duty who knows what he will do next......Those hands need to b handcuff because he is a violent person.
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Badguy77(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2023
broadman20:

You see your level of comparison?

You see why your papa almost break your head for writing Jamb ten times?

Did Charles Oputa's father went to prison like Fela?
Last time I checked you never even pass the jamb at least I write am 10 times...
And besides my father didn't disown me like oputa did to charlie

Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Chucks13: 11:37am On May 16, 2023
Absuchat:

I always advice men to check the quality of sperm they are about to deposit in whores... Look at the gummy rubbish the Agbero that bore this one deposited on his LovePeddler.

Say that to your parent at home.

F u c k to hell and get lost.
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Chucks13: 11:38am On May 16, 2023
Absuchat:

I always advice men to check the quality of sperm they are about to deposit in whores... Look at the gummy rubbish the Agbero that bore this one deposited on his LovePeddler.

F u c k to hell and get lost....
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Absuchat(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2023
Chucks13:

You are the next to go down as God live you fuc-king slowpoke. Obi will go down with you in a very short time and will be remember no more you this bloody ewu anukpama.

Who the hell is obi? May thunder strike you and that useless obi together. I hate obi and bro you know what? I just did my fourth building warming ceremony last Saturday and I already bought myself a new car for my birthday so your useless insinuation is a shit. F u c k to hell. Is it new to you that seun is stubborn? So because he did not support that lair called obi made him to bashed police car baa? You are an idiot.

If that evil, creepy, liar wicked obi stand in my front I will spit on his face. That was how fools like you said whoever touch Kanu will die, is buhari dead now? Is the DSS that chained him like a goat dies now? Mallami that orchestrated his capture is he dead now?

F u c k you seriously an rot in hell with your useless obi.
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

Come and do your job
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Absuchat(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2023
Chucks13:

F u c k to hell and get lost....
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by ShaqFu: 12:02pm On May 16, 2023
Hussein035:

Hope you have evidence of this neighbor and gun which you can present. Otherwise edit your comment and remove that nonsense before you will be invited
kindly read and be enlighten before you show just how much of an ignoramous you are.

dailypost.ng
https://dailypost.ng › 2020/12/13
Seun Kuti gives reason for assault, shooting at Ikeja - Daily Post Nigeria
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Khyrvxjzy: 12:05pm On May 16, 2023
i thought the police man was on duty, ok seun may not go jail
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by OvertheTop(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2023
mysticwarrior:
No, am living in the19th century.
We are No longer in the 19th-century o.
we are in the 20th century now...2023 (20 hundreds)
a century is a 100 Years
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by gannod(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2023
dfrost:

So you've not met impeccable policemen? Really?

Impecable you say? No impecable policeman, all of them are crooks. A policeman is worse than a snake. Infact, If a policeman or woman mistakenly greets me, I won't respond. My immediate younger brother's wife is a policewoman,I told her right from the first time we met that I don't like policeman or woman. She said she's different bla, bla, bla...it still does not change the fact that I dislike them. Very wicked and evil people!

1 Like

Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by mysticwarrior(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2023
OvertheTop:

We are No longer in the 19th-century o.
we are in the 20th century now...2023 (20 hundreds)
a century is a 100 Years
Yea and that makes me your ancestor.

1 Like

Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by chaloskyx: 2:50pm On May 16, 2023
he must spend 3 years in jail or nothing you cant pardon him and not pardon nnamdi knu simple let him face the law.
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by HeroicMeastro: 3:04pm On May 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/assault-seun-kuti-apologised-gave-policeman-%e2%82%a6%e2%80%8e12000-to-repair-vehicle/?amp
Make police disfigure the fool so that he won't be the same again.
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Lukuluku69(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2023
dfrost:

Let's take the chances.

Are we still taking that chance now considering the fact that the slapped Policeman trailed Seun to his house, was apologized to and collected the sum of #12k for repairs, when to the Force HQ, made a statement and submitted the #12k and some times later went into Coma and the Police now want to hold Seun for 21 Days?

NPF? Don't let me just say what's on my mind.
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by brightleave(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/assault-seun-kuti-apologised-gave-policeman-%e2%82%a6%e2%80%8e12000-to-repair-vehicle/?amp
the guy don humble like prick wey Oga catch inside him wife t*t* grin grin grin. As him be now: e resemble say na the AIG na im he slap. Because the main police no get say again shocked
Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by somehow: 11:26am On May 17, 2023
michlins:
technicalities destroy cases right before they even start and our police are usually guilty of such.

Anyways, I await

Re: Assault: Seun Kuti Apologised, Gave Cop ₦‎12,000 To Repair Vehicle, Police Say by Pojomojo: 2:41pm On May 21, 2023
Neddstark:

Seun is a violent weedhead. A complete rascal.
I hope he has learnt his lessons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malcolm Mide-Madariola Stabbed To Death In London / 18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant / I Conveyed Guns To Lagos APC Campaign Venues – Cultist (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.