Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records (49388 Views)

Guinness Book Of Word Records Recognzes 'oueen Of Darkness'who Refused To Bleach / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record / Woman Enters The Guinness Book Of Records . . . For Biggest Butt [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by sinola(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2023
this is not complete...what of kaffy the dancer??
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by lovegino112: 8:31pm On May 16, 2023
donbachi:
Op, you no add the nairalander wey dey chop snake
u mean lala grin
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by chijokz(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2023
Skyfornia:
Me that drank tea everyday for four years non stop..I should be on that book.
Tea? When your mates are winning awards for the longest knacking of babes.
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by justjify(m): 12:50am On May 17, 2023
FuckSilly:
This new Hílda is a very stupid FOOL.
There's absolutely nothing special in the skill or record she set.
Any humanbeing alive can attempt and break it. VERY EASY!
ALL THAT MATTERS IS TO TRAIN YOURSELF NOT TO SLEEP FOR 4-5 DAYS.

THAT'S ALL.

I DETEST GIRLS WITH UNCOUTH TAP MOUTH.
IT SHOWS SHE LACKS MANNER AND HOME TRAINING.

IF WERE TINUBU, I'LL BE VERY PETTY AND NOT CONGRATULATE HER OR GIVE HER ANY RECOGNITION

Tinubu is a drug dealer. Cry all you want
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by Thomasankara(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2023
[/color]where is kaffy?[color=#770077]
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by FuckSilly: 8:46am On May 18, 2023
justjify:

Tinubu is a drug dealer. Cry all you want
Or deh
Tinubu is your president till 2031! Cry for life if you want grin
Re: List Of Nigerians In Guinness Book Of World Records by justjify(m): 5:39am On May 19, 2023
FuckSilly:

Or deh
Tinubu is your president till 2031! Cry for life if you want grin
You Cannot Liberate A Slave Who Has Found Comfort in his Captivity
E dey hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide (baddo) Share A Photo Of Himself Smoking (see Pic) / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.