Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) (40684 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Mjshexy(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2023
The record breaker and maker, proud of you darling

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:26am On May 16, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Awise09(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2023
Congratulations to her and her entire crew
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by squash47(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2023
onlyboyson:
politians go wan make them eat after eating them go wan chop
only the niggars will understand
pervert
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Jalaw: 9:26am On May 16, 2023
AmazingELixir:
: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wow! Somuch crowd on a working day....just wondering aloud sha..

People have no jobs na, they hop on anything that keeps them busy.

7 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:27am On May 16, 2023
Her foods no hungry me, na the babe herself dey hungry me. The babe go sabi fok well well and she go sweet pass honey

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by xevove2061: 9:27am On May 16, 2023
AmazingELixir:

Lol. The unemployment rate in nigeria is over 50 percent. That means 1 in 2 nigerians are jobless. Why will the place not be filled up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 9:27am On May 16, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeTukC3N850

Lekki residents celebrate Hilda Baci in style.

https://twitter.com/wum_wum/status/1658187214889574416?t=pFQraMPoy7oqlgbITW1hBw&s=19

Big congrats!! She smashed the record. we are proud of her accomplishment. Go girl
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by visaclick: 9:28am On May 16, 2023
Alot of the cheerers there were Gen Z Misplaced priorities grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Bridget95(f): 9:28am On May 16, 2023
Opportuneke:
Someone should just appreciate the southwest for once.

If this was done in another region, it might not get this special accolades and fame waves.

✌️

We wish her more success from the land of the “OMOLUABIS”
ok we hear you, Mr Southwest.

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by safarilove(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2023
Celebration mood in the air
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by correctguy101(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2023
AmazingELixir:

It's what happens when you make the world forcibly recognize your face and name. She deserves to be celebrated by the masses. Acknowledgements unreserved. She's a determined person, a true strong woman.

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by penta(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2023
flyca:
I was there at the 90th hour kiss

Up flyca smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:31am On May 16, 2023
Back to re-claiming the stolen mandate please.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:31am On May 16, 2023
If those wicked politicians could take this moment away from Nigerians, I swear, they would.
They hate to see Nigerians happy.
All they know to give is misery.

Kudos to Hilda for making Nigerians happy and proud.
Nigeria needed this.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by SoftBread01: 9:34am On May 16, 2023
Success is really sweet!

Congratulations to you, eyeneka mmi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2023
flyca:
I was there at the 90th hour kiss
Did you dress like this just to go and cheer her up or you were coming from somewhere and you decide to branch?

Love your low cut though 😊

5 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:35am On May 16, 2023
festacman:
You wonder why Guinness Book of Records achievement is celebrated like this then it hits you that Nigerians thirst for real national heroes with global accomplishments but the environment discourages true heroic accomplishments in favour of political and street scammers.

We need a revolution in all spheres of our national life.

Only if you are not creative. People who lack talent are always looking for excuses for their inability to self growth.

Creative people see such as a challenge to prove themselves. That is exactly what Hilda has done.

Ladies like her are all out there blaming the government for their choice of living a life of hooker, ashawo.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Felix6: 9:38am On May 16, 2023
If only we have had good leaders! The few criminals and terrorist in the society will leave their evil ways and ride with the trends. Nigerians are very happy people naturally. People that celebrate lizard in the absent of a crocodile are just marvellous. I pray God turns our situation around, as I Would love to see Nigerians in their true element some day. God bless Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by NwekereNdokl: 9:38am On May 16, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by just2endowed: 9:39am On May 16, 2023
festacman:
You wonder why Guinness Book of Records achievement is celebrated like this then it hits you that Nigerians thirst for real national heroes with global accomplishments but the environment discourages true heroic accomplishments in favour of political and street scammers.

We need a revolution in all spheres of our national life. We need to raise the f*cking bar real high. We need to!

Abi lagos promote agbero
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by MostImportant(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2023
My dream is to stage live wrestling with industry top fighters right in Lagos. Who else is gamed?

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by festacman(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Only if you are not creative. People who lack talent are always looking for excuses for their inability to self growth.

Creative people see such as a challenge to prove themselves.

Creatives whether inventive or literary as well as entrepreneurs need excellent environment to flourish. Nigeria at the moment favours politicians and their aides as well as scammers, drug dealers, etc. Musicians and actors are grinding rather than 'vibing' as it should be.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Saga16: 9:42am On May 16, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Did you dress like this just to go and cheer her up or you were coming from somewhere and you decide to branch?

Love your low cut though 😊

You wan chop elders food?

My friend go and queue.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by dyera(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy i was there. here are my pics
And you focused on snapping that girl because?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:46am On May 16, 2023
festacman:

We need a revolution in all spheres of our national life. We need to raise the f*cking bar real high. We need to!

Enter front. No we we there. No be French class be this. Motivational speaker everywhere.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Father0fjesus: 9:46am On May 16, 2023
E no go better for the person wey do Africans this thing.

What a people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 16, 2023
penta:

Up flyca smiley smiley smiley

🙄🙄Okay

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by SerikiFulani(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2023
Enough is enough abeg.

Stop posting this bitch please.

We celebrate nonsense in this country sha 😏

No wonder this useless country can never prosper.

See jobless idiots with no potentials cheering her for cooking 😩 Of what use is this achievement to humanity?

I'm not surprised though...If you guys can celebrate Bobrisky, you can celebrate any rubbish.

Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by fitinwell: 9:48am On May 16, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeTukC3N850

Lekki residents celebrate Hilda Baci in style.

https://twitter.com/wum_wum/status/1658187214889574416?t=pFQraMPoy7oqlgbITW1hBw&s=19

Waiting For World Guniess Record to respond ...first
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:48am On May 16, 2023
Any day wen De bend neck for picture. Something about he or way wen no straight.

Congrat all same.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2023
Na dem dem. Jobless Endsars youths. Swayed 100% by social media. I'm so happy the social media president never became a real president

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.