Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) (40689 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:48am On May 16, 2023
festacman:

Creatives whether inventive or literary as well as entrepreneurs need excellent environment to flourish. Nigeria at the moment favours politicians and their aides as well as scammers, drug dealers, etc. Musicians and actors are grinding rather than 'vibing' as it should be.

Nothing good really comes out of a comfort zone. My travels abroad made me realize alot of things. Let me sight an example. The weather in Canada can be so harsh during winter. So cold, read on a minus degrees and still declining, I mean colder. Hence, the challenge to survive. It came to my mind why, electric power outage was so rare. Some heating facilities that uses electric power and not gas should come to a halt. Not that it doesn't happen very, once a while, but the environment comformed a efficient society by default due to challenges at hand.

We love blaming unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Father0fjesus: 9:49am On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Only if you are not creative. People who lack talent are always looking for excuses for their inability to self growth.

Creative people see such as a challenge to prove themselves. That is exactly what Hilda has done.

Ladies like her are all out there blaming the government for their choice of living a life of hooker, ashawo.
E be like say una dey cursed never to think in this country?

What's the celebration all for? Una no dey shame?

Africa na cursed place full of cursed people. Do you know that this record does not worth the ado?

Can you guys just emulate the white and develop over these nonsense?
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by sukkot: 9:49am On May 16, 2023
dyera:

And you focused on snapping that girl because?
lmao it appears so but she was just in my front view all the time. i have more pics without her in front of me after i left that section. keep in mind i am taking pictures of the crowd in front of me
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Onyi90(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeTukC3N850

Lekki residents celebrate Hilda Baci in style.

https://twitter.com/wum_wum/status/1658187214889574416?t=pFQraMPoy7oqlgbITW1hBw&s=19

I was there, however not everyone in the crowd are resident in Lekki grin
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2023
AmazingELixir:
: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wow! Somuch crowd on a working day....just wondering aloud sha..

Same reason why Endsars was successful. Jobless social media trendy youths.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 9:54am On May 16, 2023
Father0fjesus:
E be like say una dey cursed never to think in this country?

What's the celebration all for? Una no dey shame?

Africa na cursed place full of cursed people. Do you know that this record does not worth the ado?

Can you guys just emulate the white and develop over these nonsense?

It's natural for some people to have different views. It's all about preception and perspective. I respect your view even though it doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by blingxx(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2023
Same Guinness world record wey oyinbo dey break every day without noise undecided... Well we are known for celebrating mediocrity lipsrsealed weytin concern me

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by MrJames007: 9:57am On May 16, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy i was there. here are my pics
Sir, who's this

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Father0fjesus: 9:57am On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

It's natural for some people to have different views. It's all about preception and perspective. I respect your view even though it doesn't make sense to me.
your views are fuccckingg sickening in this country.. You guys create so much fuss over nothing and like unnecessary cruise a lot. Little wonder the country is not working.

Bunch of brainless of People aggregated in a country who cannot invent anything meaningful aside social media vibes and noise.

Africa is cursed I swear, Africa lacks the ability to place priorities rightly. No wonder it will remain mentally enslaved for life.

Go to other countries and continent and then check the kind of record they trend. Mumu People

Every single day, a Guinness record is broken, it gets to Nigeria where we have many jobless youths, it becomes a social media party. E ti ya werey
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Antimandatethie(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
Congratulations dear

We’re proud of you

Shey you no read my comment up dia ni

i said my blokos has been hot for days and you hia congratulating some1 don't you think you can help?
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by pasol4real(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2023
OVB123:
Congratulation! Lagos state is where everything happen in naija.
And yet, the ppl making things happen there are from the Eastern region ….
Another proof that lagos is a no man’s land…..
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2023
OVB123:
what do you expect Lagos is the entertainment Hub of Nigeria. No big deal about it. Just like Abuja is Political Hub of Nigeria.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Cmanforall: 10:01am On May 16, 2023
Antimandatethie:
Since the day she started the cooking thing swears my blokos has been Hot till today
What if it was that guy, her assistant that did this?
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2023
Congrats Hilda...

A breath of fresh air in this decadent contraption led by corrupt charlatans!
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by sukkot: 10:01am On May 16, 2023
MrJames007:
Sir, who's this
i have no idea. was just taking pics of crowd in front of me. i have 30 more pics where other people were in front of me. am just pointing and shooting into the crowd

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 10:01am On May 16, 2023
Father0fjesus:
your views are fuccckingg sickening in this country.. You guys create so much fuss over nothing and like unnecessary cruise a lot. Little wonder the country is not working.

Bunch of brainless of People aggregated in a country who cannot event anything meaningful aside social media vibes and noise.

Africa is cursed I swear, Africa lacks the ability to place priorities rightly. No wonder it will remain mentally enslaved for life.

Go to other countries and continent and then check the kind of record they trend. Mumu People

Every single day, a Guinness record is broken, it gets to Nigeria where we have many jobless youths, it becomes a social media party. E ti ya werey

I sense DEPRESSION from the way you have been expressing yourself. Try to be more creative and you will find a way around your FRUSTRATION.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. grin
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Krublog(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
Being pretty helps women alot

You don't have pretty women in your family?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Nefort: 10:02am On May 16, 2023
OVB123:
It wouldn't have been possible without Federal government investments, then investments from Nigerians from every regions, then foreign investment as a result of Lagos being a federal capital territory for many years.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by festacman(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Nothing good really comes out of a comfort zone. My travels abroad made me realize alot of things. Let me sight an example. The weather in Canada can be so harsh during winter. So cold, read on a minus and still declining. Hence, the challenge to survive. It came to my mind why, electric power outage was so rare. Not that it doesn't happen once a while, but the environment comformed a efficient society by default.

People apportion blame because certain people who were elected or entrusted as well as paid well to provide certain tangible and intangible infrastructure failed. Consequently, making the environment inconducive and negatively disrupting and in some cases uprooting the platforms on which NECESSARY processes that engender creativity and entrepreneurship revolve. In situations like this, even coming out of your comfort zone might entail misapplying one's talent to something illegal to survive. Then, the same inefficient system gets you into its inefficient justice system and completely kill you.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by nams77: 10:04am On May 16, 2023
festacman:
You wonder why Guinness Book of Records achievement is celebrated like this then it hits you that Nigerians thirst for real national heroes with global accomplishments but the environment discourages true heroic accomplishments in favour of political and street scammers.

We need a revolution in all spheres of our national life. We need to raise the f*cking bar real high. We need to!
We need people like PO. But I remember say you be APC man grin
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Antimandatethie(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2023
Cmanforall:
What if it was that guy, her assistant that did this?
She tried but am just comending her sexines na
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by nams77: 10:05am On May 16, 2023
MrJames007:
Sir, who's this

Na that one your eyes see, Mr bond 007
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by festacman(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2023
nams77:

We need people like PO. But I remember say you be APC man grin

I am not APC man.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Menclothing: 10:07am On May 16, 2023
Lagos to the world

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Hellonearth: 10:08am On May 16, 2023
OVB123:

Tribal idiot spotted.
Mention one YAARIBA that have made something in Lagos?

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by treatise: 10:10am On May 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
Being pretty helps women alot
It opens so many doors according to Joan Rivers.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:12am On May 16, 2023
Father0fjesus:
E no go better for the person wey do Africans this thing.

What a people

They don use Nigeria do rituals

I’ve always said it, my children won’t grow up in this country and I’m happy I’m on course to achieving that.

What a shame.

This is backwardness at its peak

Imagine a nation celebrating a GWR, ahhhh, calling it win for Nigeria
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Enough is enough abeg.

Stop posting this bitch please.

We celebrate nonsense in this country sha 😏

No wonder this useless country can never prosper.

See jobless idiots with no potentials cheering her for cooking 😩 Of what use is this achievement to humanity?

I'm not surprised though...If you guys can celebrate Bobrisky, you can celebrate any rubbish.
Nonsense.

They will soon declare national holiday to celebrate her. Lmao 😂
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Nothing good really comes out of a comfort zone. My travels abroad made me realize alot of things. Let me sight an example. The weather in Canada can be so harsh during winter. So cold, read on a minus and still declining. Hence, the challenge to survive. It came to my mind why, electric power outage was so rare. Not that it doesn't happen once a while, but the environment comformed a efficient society by default.

Scarcity is the mother of all inventions
Abundance is the mother of retardation

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 10:17am On May 16, 2023
festacman:

People apportion blame because certain people who were elected or entrusted as well as paid well to provide certain tangible and intangible infrastructure failed. Consequently, making the environment inconducive and negatively disrupting and in some cases uprooting the platforms on which NECESSARY processes that engender creativity and entrepreneurship revolve. In situations like this, even coming out of your comfort zone might entail misapplying one's talent to something illegal to survive. Then, the same inefficient system gets you into its inefficient justice system and completely kill you.

All of this is still plenty talk festacman, for example, the same Nigerian like you, is the same person that still travels outside the country to where the environment is condusive both politically and socially but yet end up as being criminals. By statistics, we know the region in Nigeria that is mostly into drugs. My choice of example is to draw your attention to the fact that such misbehaviour is a result of systematic cultural nurturing of a set of people to have a mindset that crime is the only way to success.

It's a mental thing.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:17am On May 16, 2023
INDEED NIGERIANS ARE JOBLESS AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO

ONLY PERSONS WHO ARE JOBLESS AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME WILL GO THERE

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by achimendy(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2023
Antimandatethie:
A big and wonderful congrat to her may her path be filled with wonder, i pray she refuse all the d**k itching politician coming her way

Can i hear a resounding AMEN.

Amen o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.