Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) (40685 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by mbos: 3:13pm On May 16, 2023
everybody wants to be popular

no privacy
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:13pm On May 16, 2023
Imagine? Not a single Nigerian flag. Maybe they should just divide this country since Nigerians are not even patriotic.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2023
Nna men see crowd oh will this cooking record now solve nigeria's numerous problems?
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by dododawa1: 5:53pm On May 16, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Heheheheheh

This guy de vex for bubu ehh
my eleven thousand naira only (#11,000) still anging in the bank due to their useless policy.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Nefort: 7:11pm On May 16, 2023
beey2:

Get down from your horse of pride and hatred and learn from Lagos. You're simply envious of Lagos. Ask yourself same thing about Lokoja and Calarba that are also capitals at some time. Remember that Lagos was stripped off the Capital over 30yrs ago. Lagos is a State that God has blessed and with good visionary learders as governors over the years/decades.
What exactly did I say that is a lie? Please tell me. Is it a lie that the federal government didn't invest in Lagos? Is it a lie that Nigerians from every region didn't invest in Lagos? Is it a lie that foreigners didn't invest in Lagos? You must joking if you think "visionary leaders" is what made Lagos what it is today.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Christistruth02: 7:39pm On May 16, 2023
The should keep it a happy Nigerian affair and not allow anyone turn it Political
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by jessylaurel(f): 9:28pm On May 16, 2023
flyca:
I was there at the 90th hour kiss

Beautiful dress. Please kindly recommend your plug or a good store for nice dresses in lagos.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by olab059(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2023
Antimandatethie:

grin even me i sampu that babe swearsg

For real? Well, it is possible, cos one of my guys was insinuating that he has sampled her before.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Antimandatethie(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2023
olab059:

For real? Well, it is possible, cos one of my guys was insinuating that he has sampled her before.

E don reach 4yrs....

after shaging her i come loose urges for the girl but e be like say the urges are back now..

Chai! e go hard to shag her now oh.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by RingRoadMafia: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
SoftBread01:
Success is really sweet!

Congratulations to you, eyeneka mmi!

Can't reply DMs, sir/ma. What's up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.