Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) (40691 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Charisma01: 10:21am On May 16, 2023
flyca:
I was there at the 90th hour kiss

And you have broken the record for the most beautiful natural beauty decently dressed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by musty2245: 10:21am On May 16, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy i was there. here are my pics
See as yr nyash near ground
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by sukkot: 10:25am On May 16, 2023
dyera:

And you focused on snapping that girl because?
other perspectives . bro its a cooking event. its women everywhere . i cant help it if all the subjects are women

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Figger(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Enough is enough abeg.

Stop posting this bitch please.

We celebrate nonsense in this country sha 😏

No wonder this useless country can never prosper.

See jobless idiots with no potentials cheering her for cooking 😩 Of what use is this achievement to humanity?

I'm not surprised though...If you guys can celebrate Bobrisky, you can celebrate any rubbish.

Nonsense.
From ur name I know you're one of those extremist and terrorists. Such a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Figger(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Enough is enough abeg.

Stop posting this bitch please.

We celebrate nonsense in this country sha 😏

No wonder this useless country can never prosper.

See jobless idiots with no potentials cheering her for cooking 😩 Of what use is this achievement to humanity?

I'm not surprised though...If you guys can celebrate Bobrisky, you can celebrate any rubbish.

Nonsense.
From ur name I know you're one of those extremist and terrorists. Such a sadist

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by sukkot: 10:30am On May 16, 2023
musty2245:

See as yr nyash near ground
lool bro am not in the pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Originality007: 10:33am On May 16, 2023
kingthreat:
Na dem dem. Jobless Endsars youths. Swayed 100% by social media. I'm so happy the social media president never became a real president

E dey pain u say nobody recognize ur existence grin
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by MrJames007: 10:37am On May 16, 2023
nams77:

Na that one your eyes see, Mr bond 007
grin
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by MrJames007: 10:41am On May 16, 2023
sukkot:
i have no idea. was just taking pics of crowd in front of me. i have 30 more pics where other people were in front of me. am just pointing and shooting into the crowd
Okay cool
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Karleb(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2023
Focusmind:

Imagine if she wasnt good looking, she would have been overlooked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Agreed, being pretty and doing well helps women a lot

Being pretty has nothing to do with excellence.

Assisat Oshoala isn't good looking but she always gets the hype because she's damn good.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Father0fjesus: 10:56am On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

I sense DEPRESSION from the way you have been expressing yourself. Try to be more creative and you will find a way around your FRUSTRATION.

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. grin
baba, Nigeria too play. No work
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Father0fjesus: 10:57am On May 16, 2023
dazzlingd:

They don use Nigeria do rituals

I’ve always said it, my children won’t grow up in this country and I’m happy I’m on course to achieving that.

What a shame.

This is backwardness at its peak

Imagine a nation celebrating a GWR, ahhhh, calling it win for Nigeria
very retarded people full here. See wetin them dey celebrate
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2023
Originality007:

E dey pain u say nobody recognize ur existence grin

do you exist?
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Maryam1234(f): 11:31am On May 16, 2023
flyca:
And you're looking so pretty

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Parrot69: 11:36am On May 16, 2023
Father0fjesus:
your views are fuccckingg sickening in this country.. You guys create so much fuss over nothing and like unnecessary cruise a lot. Little wonder the country is not working.

Bunch of brainless of People aggregated in a country who cannot invent anything meaningful aside social media vibes and noise.

Africa is cursed I swear, Africa lacks the ability to place priorities rightly. No wonder it will remain mentally enslaved for life.

Go to other countries and continent and then check the kind of record they trend. Mumu People

Every single day, a Guinness record is broken, it gets to Nigeria where we have many jobless youths, it becomes a social media party. E ti ya werey
Is that the reason you became FatherOfJesus?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On May 16, 2023
Opportuneke:
Someone should just appreciate the southwest for once.

If this was done in another region, it might not get this special accolades and fame waves.

✌️

We wish her more success from the land of the “OMOLUABIS”

I bet my left scrotum the so called Omoluabis are not up to ten in that mammoth crowd.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by beey2(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2023
Nefort:

It wouldn't have been possible without Federal government investments, then investments from Nigerians from every regions, then foreign investment as a result of Lagos being a federal capital territory for many years.

Get down from your horse of pride and hatred and learn from Lagos. You're simply envious of Lagos. Ask yourself same thing about Lokoja and Calarba that are also capitals at some time. Remember that Lagos was stripped off the Capital over 30yrs ago. Lagos is a State that God has blessed and with good visionary learders as governors over the years/decades.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by BABYBULLETIN: 12:01pm On May 16, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy i was there. here are my pics
This yash no follow at all..congrat
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by olab059(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2023
Antimandatethie:
A big and wonderful congrat to her may her path be filled with wonder, i pray she refuse all the d**k itching politician coming her way

Can i hear a resounding AMEN.

I doubt that would be possible. If you know the amount of money these politicians throw at these girls, you'll know this your prayer can't work. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 12:06pm On May 16, 2023
Figger:
From ur name I know you're one of those extremist and terrorists. Such a sadist
I don't want to rain on Hilda's parade but the guy stated the fact, we are overhyping this shit, the last guy that held the record was not even given any attention in India, that is to show u how irrelevant it is.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by olab059(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2023
Kingcalls:
Being pretty helps women alot

A LOT!!!
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 12:07pm On May 16, 2023
Karleb:

Assisat Oshoala isn't good looking but she always gets the hype because she's damn good.
where is the excellence in cooking for 100 hours?
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Father0fjesus: 12:09pm On May 16, 2023
Parrot69:

Is that the reason you became FatherOfJesus?
lol, no
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by olab059(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2023
Karleb:

You have to admit it enhances it in a way.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by osaroodion(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2023
flyca:
missed you alot. It's been awhile. Good to see you again. Was there live tho.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Antimandatethie(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2023
olab059:

I doubt that would be possible. If you know the amount of money these politicians throw at these girls, you'll know this your prayer can't work. cheesy

grin even me i sampu that babe swearsg

1 Like

Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Karleb(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2023
olab059:

You have to admit it enhances it in a way.

It doesn't. You wouldn't even win a pageant if you can't answer some questions.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Karleb(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
where is the excellence in cooking for 100 hours?

That's setting a record. It has opened a lot of financial doors for her, her name is going to be in the history book. She's made a name for herself.

That's one unconventional way of proving she's the best at what she does.

If you don't see excellence in that, there's nothing I can do.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 1:09pm On May 16, 2023
Karleb:

That's setting a record. It has opened a lot of financial doors for her, her name is going to be in the history book. She's made a name for herself.

That's one unconventional way of proving she's the best at what she does.

If you don't see excellence in that, there's nothing I can do.
I am.not talking about the biz opportunity and exposure it brings to her, so u know the meaning of excellence? don't take this the wrong way. it means to do something in an exceptional way, unless she cooked those meals in an exceptional way different from the way they are normally cooked, her only achievement here is the long hours spent.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Karleb(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
I am.not talking about the biz opportunity and exposure it brings to her, so u know the meaning of excellence? don't take this the wrong way. it means to do something in an exceptional way, unless she cooked those meals in an exceptional way different from the way they are normally cooked, her only achievement here is the long hours spent.

From the meaning of excellence, what she did was excellent. How many people can replicate that?

If you don't see excellence in that, don't bother about her. Just leave her alone and face your front. No offense.

I'm tired of people complaining about everything they don't like.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Exodus2023: 2:15pm On May 16, 2023
OVB123:
Congratulation! Lagos state is where everything happen in naija.

Including ethnic profiling.
Re: Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 16, 2023
dododawa1:
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot

Heheheheheh

This guy de vex for bubu ehh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The N100 Orange I Bought In Calabar This Eveninging (photos) / Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.