Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Only A Strong Man Can Do This.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Strong Man Can Do This.... (895 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only A Strong Man Can Do This.... by Geovanni412(m): 10:24am On May 16, 2023
Nigeria has the highest rate of marital fraud in the world

The redpill community here is of the opinion that all Nigerian girls are useless and all girls are sluts

I don't disagree with them ...

I just want them to prove their honesty with this simple test

Redpillers, please you guys should take a DNA test and confirm if your father is who you think he is?

Tag any redpiller you know to take the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Only A Strong Man Can Do This.... by NoahHadNoArk: 12:40pm On May 16, 2023
Geovanni412:
Nigeria has the highest rate of marital fraud in the world

The redpill community here is of the opinion that all Nigerian girls are useless and all girls are sluts

I don't disagree with them ...

I just want them to prove their honesty with this simple test

Redpillers, please you guys should take a DNA test and confirm if your father is who you think he is?

Tag any redpiller you know to take the challenge.
This still throws credence on the fact that girls/females/women are the highest perpetrators of paternity fraud.

Redpillers have been correct all along.

Tell us something different

4 Likes

Re: Only A Strong Man Can Do This.... by Geovanni412(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

This still throws credence on the fact that girls/females/women are the highest perpetrators of paternity fraud.

Redpillers have been correct all along.

Tell us something different

I don't disagree with them

I only want them to prove their courage

It's one thing to know a statistic

It's another thing to go to the lab and ask for them to test yourself to confirm your DNA status.

The marital fraud issue did not start with social media

It has been in existence for decades

Even in politics, we have questions like

Why is Obasanjo a spitting image of one of the Obis of Onitsha?

Being a redpiller is about facing reality and questioning everything or am I wrong?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Ideas. / Why Is It So? / Advice Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.