Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours (28151 Views)

Court Grants Portable Bail / Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by MrFly(m): 7:01pm On May 16, 2023
saphiere:
Please I need money. I'm ready to do anything. My education is at stake.
urgent how much?
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by apotura2: 7:02pm On May 16, 2023
Nice one
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by juman(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2023
He should behave well not to put his life in danger.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by blabulu2000: 7:06pm On May 16, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445204/court-grants-seun-kuti-bail-allows-police-remand-48-hours/

One million for bail....to much..... I thought bail is free. ....
One million is a big money
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by blowjohn(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2023
saphiere:

U dey Abuja?
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Puppetmaster08(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2023
saphiere:

The bashing of men you dey do online, Dem no dey pay you ?

5 Likes

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by blowjohn(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2023
See as the guy humble like those guys and girls of GNLD and neo life products when they want greet u to market their products grin grin cheesy grin

Weed abuse no good o

5 Likes

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by ojex004: 7:18pm On May 16, 2023
We yorubas knows that he overdo thing.
No be from our sadeast pple mouth we suppose to dey hear say make dem nail him for slapping police.

Same people dat are killing our police every day, cutting of our soldiers head, see how dey are criticising seun and supporting police to nail him jst because he call thr pithoebi opportunist .but Dem never support when police retaliate by killing thr ipob and unknown gunman back.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Bimbilla(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by windvane(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2023
Modifire:
d mumu won form James bond.
that same mumu better pass your generation!!!He stood up to his right!!!never be caught unguard.....he would rather do the time than all the police intimidate him......until your family is chase by a police van and they collide with a trailer,you don't know what it is to defend your family in time of want....if it was a random guy a policeman hit his car and landed in the lagoon,they would label him a fraudster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Bimbilla(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2023
We are in first century we don't care who is your father if you do any how you will see any how
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445204/court-grants-seun-kuti-bail-allows-police-remand-48-hours/
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Christistruth02: 7:27pm On May 16, 2023
Nandoife:
At least there's hope for him

In Jail
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Emdebby2: 7:30pm On May 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Our police are annoying but you don't need to harass them
Stay calm and speak to them in a confident way

Heading to club on Sunday
They stopped my gadmnnn ass telling me to come down with boldness I stepped down and obeyed them...they searched my pockets no weed nothing nothing..they were disappointed...
They could not have the balls to tell me to open my two Samsung phones
You did well.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by blabulu2000: 7:37pm On May 16, 2023
Thanks to Femi Falana and co....

48 hours and One million naira. .. I don't want to contradict the court verdict.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by snipernigga(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2023
So the officer that went to COMA can come back, there's no need anymore
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by ACRI: 7:45pm On May 16, 2023
[right][/right]Nigerians like their oppressors. I don't support kuti Seun's actions but is this shenanigans worth it??

Nigeria Police Force that shot a pregnant lawyer with twins to death

I never believe a national police squad known for lack of professionalism, uncouth, poorly trained illiterates, thugs and cultists will enjoy patronage from some Nigerians in my wildest imagination.

Maintain same energy when they turn on you their current supporters, you are setting a bad precedence!

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by mordred44: 7:50pm On May 16, 2023
Initial gra gra
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Havisco: 7:51pm On May 16, 2023
If you can do anything to get money then sell your phone and stop disturbing us here.

saphiere:

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by ACRI: 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
saphiere:

Try the women here since the men have failed....abi the same evil men should help you

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Otasikwe(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2023
Something like that
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Mikedel80: 7:55pm On May 16, 2023
saphiere:
Drop your contact
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Allisgud: 7:56pm On May 16, 2023
Who give this idiot pikin marry self,am very sure the wife family are not consent
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by emerged01(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2023
Keep2gether:
Man has humbled. His new name is now Mr. Humble.
Most of these celebs think they are bigger than govt.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by TheAdvocate(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2023
priceactionx:
I said it here. Jamboree is over. He will settle out of court soon and pay fine instead of prison terms.
If you are nobody in this country, please don't try that at home, unless by the time they are done with you, you would have grown yellow beard.
https://www.nairaland.com/7689830/police-arrest-seun-kuti-photos/1#123147977

Payment of fine is a conviction and that's not good for him.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by AyomideOG01: 8:03pm On May 16, 2023
saphiere:

You know men are scum right? Will you accept a token from a scum like me? Send your aza

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Shezzman: 8:04pm On May 16, 2023
Which one is error?
He brought upon himself.
Does it sound reasonable to slap an officer of the law? In uniform for that matter. Common!
Zico5:
Thank God he has been granted bail. I dont know why these people from that side always feel happiness whenever something bad happen to us. I have been seen some of their reactions since yesterday. Seun may be flawed but he is ours and we love him even in his ultimate weakness. Thank God he has been granted bail. He will use the opportunity to think over and make good decision as from now on. We are not all perfect, everyone is prone to errors. We must never laugh at another person's predicament cos we dont know what tomorrow hold for us. God bless all omoluwabi

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Bulleye(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2023
Zico5:
Thank God he has been granted bail. I dont know why these people from that side always feel happiness whenever something bad happen to us. I have been seen some of their reactions since yesterday. Seun may be flawed but he is ours and we love him even in his ultimate weakness. Thank God he has been granted bail. He will use the opportunity to think over and make good decision as from now on. We are not all perfect, everyone is prone to errors. We must never laugh at another person's predicament cos we dont know what tomorrow hold for us. God bless all omoluwabi
Those who behead soldiers and kill police officers in their region are now calling for Seun's head.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by ruffDiamond: 8:26pm On May 16, 2023
Seun my nigga!I dey your side against anything called naija police!they are nothing but licensed criminal in uniform! thieves,armed robbers, rapist,etc ..and for the sake of FELA, a man I have so much huge respect for even in death,walahi,I go corner one popo for my area this evening angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ty Bello Shares Photos Of Efe / Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday / Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.