Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours (28351 Views)

Court Grants Portable Bail / Abuja Courts Revokes Jaruma's Bail, Orders Her Re-Arrest And Remand / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Collysmith: 8:27pm On May 16, 2023
saphiere:
Please I need money. I'm ready to do anything. My education is at stake.
money from women or men? Because you hate men!!! SAY NO TO BIAS MIND BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by bionixs: 8:32pm On May 16, 2023
I am so happy.

48 hour consolation to appease them for the well deserved and received SLAP. Police planned over 20 days detention and delayed trial but they lost.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by ruffDiamond: 8:34pm On May 16, 2023
emerged01:

Most of these celebs think they are bigger than govt.
na lie!the Nigeria police are the first ,most glaring and truest reflection of the messed up , rotten contraption they called a country !I have been robbed of my brand new phone by one of those criminal in black once!I hate them till date.got nothing to do with celebs abeg

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by bionixs: 8:35pm On May 16, 2023
Modifire:
d mumu won form James bond.
and who do you think won ?

People like you are impossible. If he had resisted, you would have been here shouting that he is stupid and unruly. Now he played them by heeding to the wise advice of his legal team and here you are talking scrap. He played them and won .

Is it same police force whose privates were kicking and slapping their former IG when he was being taken to court for embezzling their salaries ? The military would not do that. Do they even respect themselves?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Gentledizzle: 8:40pm On May 16, 2023
See as man humble.

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by bionixs: 8:43pm On May 16, 2023
Gentledizzle:
See as man humble.
He is wise , that is him walking free. Jokers like you would have been showing yourself there foolishly.

The police is angry that he didn’t play their game . He didn’t do what you had expected
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Gentledizzle: 8:48pm On May 16, 2023
bionixs:
He is wise , that is him walking free. Jokers like you would have been showing yourself there foolishly.

The police is angry that he didn’t play their game . He didn’t do what you had expected

Lol.. how wise is he At the end he still get to spend 3days in sell and his time wasted. Keep showing your foolish ignorance. Person wey hand meet, you say he's wise.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by emerged01(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2023
ruffDiamond:
na lie!the Nigeria police are the first ,most glaring and truest reflection of the messed up , rotten contraption they called a country !I have been robbed of my brand new phone by one of those criminal in black once!I hate them till date.got nothing to do with celebs abeg
Bro,two wrongs cant make a right. The behavior of some of our celebs show they are not different from policemen. How can a sane man slap a policeman? The other time it was one of them spitting on a policeman. Such act shows if they were policemen they will be worse.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Scamburster(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2023
saphiere:
Which kind money
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by deeva2: 9:08pm On May 16, 2023
The son of a Legend and a Legend himself behaved wrongly and Yorubas unanimously called him out, condemned his excesses and stood by the dignity of the country...If our neighbors had such dignity, they will not be prisoners on every Monday. Yorubas don't condone indiscipline.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by iHateFraudsters: 9:10pm On May 16, 2023
Keep2gether:
Man has humbled. His new name is now Mr. Humble.

Humblesmith
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by lexy2014: 9:11pm On May 16, 2023
Modifire:
d mumu won form James bond.

How is he a mumu?
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by lexy2014: 9:11pm On May 16, 2023
deeva2:
The son of a Legend and a Legend himself behaved wrongly and Yorubas unanimously called him out, condemned his excesses and stood by the dignity of the country...If our neighbors had such dignity, they will not be prisoners on every Monday. Yorubas don't condone indiscipline.

How many indiscipline have you not condoned from unruly policemen and agberos?
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by zoedew: 9:12pm On May 16, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445204/court-grants-seun-kuti-bail-allows-police-remand-48-hours/
Messed up life Seun is. The judiciary has been a let down. He seriously needs reformation and should have been remanded for the hearing of the remand application after service of same on his Counsel. The court should have ruled that he be incarcerated for 21 days since he is a very present danger to civilised society.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by dfrost: 9:12pm On May 16, 2023
Zico5:
Thank God he has been granted bail. I dont know why these people from that side always feel happiness whenever something bad happen to us. I have been seen some of their reactions since yesterday. Seun may be flawed but he is ours and we love him even in his ultimate weakness. Thank God he has been granted bail. He will use the opportunity to think over and make good decision as from now on. We are not all perfect, everyone is prone to errors. We must never laugh at another person's predicament cos we dont know what tomorrow hold for us. God bless all omoluwabi

Bros can you even hear yourself? Seun slapped a policeman, caught on tape, and it's something to be proud of as an Omoluwabi? Really? That was not a sign of weakness, it was clearly premeditated. He had enough time on hand to avoid that ugly act, up to when he sent the female back to the vehicle.

O gaan... Do you know the implication of what Seun did at all? Gosh bro, delete your statement abeg or modify it. Foreign entities have already seen the clip as it is trending. It's an ugly one for him, trust me. How his promoters will see him outside the shores of Nigeria 🇳🇬, time will surely tell.

Slapping someone wearing the insignia of Nigeria? O ma se oo... 🤦
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by essentialone(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by lexy2014: 9:14pm On May 16, 2023
emerged01:

Bro,two wrongs cant make a right. The behavior of some of our celebs show they are not different from policemen. How can a sane man slap a policeman? The other time it was one of them spitting on a policeman. Such act shows if they were policemen they will be worse.
Two wrongs don't make a right. How then is the response of the police justified?

Good. He slapped a police man which by law is tantamount to assault. The question is how many times have you seen the police put in this same energy to prosecute police men who assault civilians? Can you tell us the whereabout of the police man that killed the lady lawyer at ajah in front of her husband? Where is Abba Kyari?
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by juman(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2023
When you have lawyer like falana, your mind is at rest.

Sin no more.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by lexy2014: 9:29pm On May 16, 2023
dfrost:

Bros can you even hear yourself? Seun slapped a policeman, caught on tape, and it's something to be proud of as an Omoluwabi? Really? That was not a sign of weakness, it was clearly premeditated. He had enough time on hand to avoid that ugly act, up to when he sent the female back to the vehicle.

O gaan... Do you know the implication of what Seun did at all? Gosh bro, delete your statement abeg or modify it. Foreign entities have already seen the clip as it is trending. It's an ugly one for him, trust me. How his promoters will see him outside the shores of Nigeria 🇳🇬, time will surely tell.

Slapping someone wearing the insignia of Nigeria? O ma se oo... 🤦

What is the implication of what Seun did? Pls enlighten us
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by lexy2014: 9:32pm On May 16, 2023
blowjohn:
See as the guy humble like those guys and girls of GNLD and neo life products when they want greet u to market their products grin grin cheesy grin

Weed abuse no good o

Has he not succeeded in making the police justify his reason for slapping a police man?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by blowjohn(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Has he not succeeded in making the police justify his reason for slapping a police man?

He has na.
The guy has no defence.
He messed up and he's been used as a scapegoat.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by bionixs: 9:46pm On May 16, 2023
Gentledizzle:

Lol.. how wise is he At the end he still get to spend 3days in sell and his time wasted. Keep showing your foolish ignorance. Person wey hand meet, you say he's wise.
do you know what it means to slap a force man in uniform ? Even if you miss your bed at home for 5 days, you won. No beating, no injuries. Does he look like someone that has been even slapped?

You don’t understand what that guy did.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Biggers82(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2023
Make him they play first one day he go slap happy trigger policeman the police officer go just waste the guy and wait for Prison thats Falana should advice him that this is Nigerian and anything can happen dead men don't talk at all.
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by lexy2014: 10:07pm On May 16, 2023
blowjohn:

He has na.
The guy has no defence.
He messed up and he's been used as a scapegoat.

Are you sure you understood my question? Let me make it plain for you:. The police ended up justifying the reason why Seun slapped the policeman.

How did Seun and how has he been used as a scapegoat?
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by lexy2014: 10:08pm On May 16, 2023
bionixs:
do you know what it means to slap a force man in uniform ? Even if you miss your bed at home for 5 days, you won. No beating, no injuries. Does he look like someone that has been even slapped?

Pls explain it to us so that we will understand what he did?
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Enemyofpeace: 10:14pm On May 16, 2023
Dem wan teach the stupid boy lesson wey him papa no teach am
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Enemyofpeace: 10:15pm On May 16, 2023
bionixs:

go look for one to slap now
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by fixitbyjal(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2023
saphiere:

How much do you need
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 16, 2023
Uchesis:

If Seun Osewa doesn't act very soon, tribalism will destroy nairaland

But you are Number One purveyor of tribalism! The more the pity that didn't know!
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by lusid: 10:41pm On May 16, 2023
saphiere:
will you suck my dick?
Re: Court Grants Seun Kuti Bail, Allows Police To Remand Him For 48 Hours by lusid: 10:47pm On May 16, 2023
blowjohn:
See as the guy humble like those guys and girls of GNLD and neo life products when they want greet u to market their products grin grin cheesy grin

Weed abuse no good o
baba, e get one electronic company, them say dem go train u for 4 wks, pay u stipend on top with accomodation b4 employment. Shey na gnld?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna Stylishly Flaunts Curves In New Selfie (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu On Set Of "Lion Heart" / Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.