Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) (4145 Views)

Mohbad Mom And Dad At Police Office For Questioning As Investigation Begin - Pix / Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by imam07: 11:17pm On May 16, 2023
tonywonder:

Wait oh let me try and understand your point. Are you insinuating the BBC report is a work of obedients? cheesy for real?

Or Sahara reporters that also carried the news is an igbo website? cheesy

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/16/how-electoral-body-inec-government-officials-changed-tinubu-peter-obis-scores-during

I pity you honestly because you don't what is coming!
Wetin be bbc report. So for your mind, bbc people will now come to Nigeria to disqualify tinubu or they will come to court to present their report against tinubu. Abeg why are u reasoning like this. No be that Britain Buhari dey always go to without giving Buhari wahala despite Buhari wickedness to Nigerians. My guy no report can work against tinubu. Wetin concern bbc with our election. They can't interfere because Nigeria is a sovereign state. How I wish they can interfere and stop Buhari b4 this time.. Even Britain support Nigeria bad govt as u all Obidients believe tinubu govt will be bad. If it will be bad according to d Obidients, that is what d British want. Our judiciary is different from their own so non of their reports will work here. They will only file it for future purposes.
Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by tonywonder(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2023
imam07:
Wetin be bbc report. So for your mind, bbc people will now come to Nigeria to disqualify tinubu or they will come to court to present their report against tinubu. Abeg why are u reasoning like this. No be that Britain Buhari dey always go to without giving Buhari wahala despite Buhari wickedness to Nigerians. My guy no report can work against tinubu. Wetin concern bbc with our election. They can't interfere because Nigeria is a sovereign state. How I wish they can interfere and stop Buhari b4 this time.. Even Britain support Nigeria bad govt as u all Obidients believe tinubu govt will be bad. If it will be bad according to d Obidients, that is what d British want. Our judiciary is different from their own so non of their reports will work here. They will only file it for future purposes.

Alright let see how it all goes out....
Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by grandstar(m): 1:51am On May 17, 2023
Everyone knows Peter Obi won Rivers state except one is unintelligent, even by a wide margin

The wahala now is that Obi still falls short of the 25% of 24 states. Peter Obi only reached that threshold in 16 states and I think Atiku in 20 states. Tinubu achieved the bar in over 24 states.

A divided opposition was the oppositions nemesis.

Tinubu using a Muslim Northerner sealed his victory.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by imam07: 6:56am On May 17, 2023
tonywonder:

Alright let see how it all goes out....
no wahala
Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by aswani(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2023
imam07:
u better stop deceiving yourself. Do u know what they call proof? U sit down for your face me i slap u room con dey post rubbish called proof. Is like u don't know who u people are playing games with. Though tinubu no be my person but if someone pass u. Accept he pass u and wait for your time. All these digging for lies about and calling it proof. I know Obidients no dey hear words sha no do u even realize all these years d ibos have be fooling themselves about tinubu contesting for an electrician? Don't 4get all dos lies about Buhari presidential candidate is good luck Jonathan. Inec will disqualify tinubu, tinubu did not go to school and so on. And at your presence, he won d election and still u never turn your back. Nah people created more enemies for Peter Obi. U sticking your neck into something wey no concern u. Move on and face your work. Stop wasting your time on fake news that will not give you positive result. Is it not even madness for someone to be thinking Tinubu will be disqualify in this Nigeria. Tell me d judge that will make such judgment. May be u no dey Nigeria sha.

Imam07, I don't like your use of text speak and lack of paragraphs but I salute you on this post.

Shane it won't make a difference to those that are hell bent on wasting their time.
Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by tonywonder(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2023
grandstar:
Everyone knows Peter Obi won Rivers state except one is unintelligent, even by a wide margin

The wahala now is that Obi still falls short of the 25% of 24 states. Peter Obi only reached that threshold in 16 states and I think Atiku in 20 states. Tinubu achieved the bar in over 24 states.

A divided opposition was the oppositions nemesis.

Tinubu using a Muslim Northerner sealed his victory.

Bro you just only mentioned a part..... Wahala full everywhere.

You didn't talk about Tinubu's drug case and his dual nationality.... Or you think that won't also be brought before the tribunal?
Wahala plenty for Tinubu and APC!
Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by JagabanBorgu: 11:21am On May 17, 2023
tonywonder:

cheesy e go shock you
We heard this before election
Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by tonywonder(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

We heard this before election

And you think it's game over?
Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by JagabanBorgu: 1:05pm On May 17, 2023
tonywonder:

And you think it's game over?
No, it's not, there is 2027 and 2031.
It is not game over because of 2023.
Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by grandstar(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2023
tonywonder:

Bro you just only mentioned a part..... Wahala full everywhere.

You didn't talk about Tinubu's drug case and his dual nationality.... Or you think that won't also be brought before the tribunal?
Wahala plenty for Tinubu and APC!

Yes true but I see Tinubu winning the court cases.

It isn't just whether the charges brought against him are true but the consequences on the nation should Tinubu lose.

Would the best step forward then be to disqualify Tinubu and hold new elections? I doubt the nation is ready for that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) by tonywonder(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2023
grandstar:

Yes true but I see Tinubu winning the court cases.

It isn't just whether the charges brought against him are true but the consequences on the nation should Tinubu lose.

Would the best step forward then be to disqualify Tinubu and hold new elections? I doubt the nation is ready for that.

You didn't see well bro but if that's your final assertion, I won't argue with your opinions. But we will revisit this thread later and see who's right and wrong!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Watch! Tb Joshua's Evil Doings Finally Revealed: / Queues Noticed At Petrol Stations In Kano State / Full Text of Bishop Kukah's Interview With Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.