Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi (43510 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Toluwanise247(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2023
Obi is Very dull …. Atiku against Yemi is like you against Tinubu third position

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 9:54am On May 17, 2023
MFORC:
Especially the useless naira redesign.

They even hid petrol to make Nigerians suffer and vote against the party

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by obembet(f): 9:54am On May 17, 2023
ivolt:

You guys should stop this lies.

Atiku cannot defeat Osinbajo.
Tinubu is the most unmarketable candidate a leading party has ever fielded.
There is no state that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would have lost.
In fact, he would have picked up many that Tinubu lost such as Osun and Lagos
with wide margins.

And before you talk about the North, APC governors and not Tinubu got those votes.
The same northern APC governors would have delivered for Osinbajo too.
Without them, Atiku would have crushed him.

You are wrong, it seems u never understand northerners politics

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by vvvbobby205(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2023
WorldRichest:

My brother, in the first two hours of the election, Osinbajo would have been humiliated

I doubt that.
1. it's d ruling part.
2. publicity obi had won't have bn this much

I don't think I would have been humiliated
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Dshocker(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
Face your labour party.
Don't dabble into other party's internal issues.
Emilokan was the choice of the party, he defeated PYO at the party primaries and it ended there.

He did not defeat anybody, he simply bought his way through.

2 Likes

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 9:55am On May 17, 2023
ivolt:

with wide margins.

And before you talk about the North, APC governors and not Tinubu got those votes.

This your post election loss trauma is gradually turning into chronic hallucinations

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by EmmyDJourno: 9:55am On May 17, 2023
You dey mind awon werey😃
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 9:55am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

Atiku would have defeated Osinbajo before noon, not even you.

This is the reason other parties worked tirelessly behind the scene to see Osinbajo's emergence as apc flagbearer.

Besides, apc never advised the labourers party to pick a candidate it is comfortable with, that's none of its business.
I want to let you know that this video was shot in London Yesterday..

So, the deportee dying dog went to London.
And you're here not shouting for his re-arrest, humiliation, and rustication.?
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by PoloG: 9:55am On May 17, 2023
this animal should face his useless Party

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Lanretoye(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2023
This one is looking for a lazy election that he can roll over.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by vvvbobby205(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2023
obembet:

You are wrong, it seems u never understand northerners politics

northern politics! yet a southerner was declared winner.

more are happening behind the scene
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 9:56am On May 17, 2023
You that you came why didn't you win? So if APC had presented Osinbajo you would have stepped down for him? Is this man calling us fools or what? You want Nigeria to work and you hijacked the presidential ticket of a party? You went to the house of a PDP member to talk about APC, who did you tell PDP to present?

I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Babaken(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2023
Obinwenite:

Dribbled them or you without light , no healthcare nor strikes.

Let’s try and reason well.
don't mind those set of people that was born in dark room.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by safarilove(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2023
That question has also being on my mind..

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Christistruth02: 9:57am On May 17, 2023
grin

Is Peter Obi’s Anambra Working?

Even his own Labour Party has broken apart

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by RecentHistory: 9:57am On May 17, 2023
ivolt:

with wide margins.

APC Governors that couldn't deliver for Osinbajo during primaries would have delivered for Osinbajo during election. I laugh at your ignorance.

Tinubu is smarter than you guys and posts like yours prove he's indeed smarter.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by bekpo(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2023
See how gullible he's? Was it APC that made Tinubu President elect or Nigerians? If Osinbajo had stood election with u and won, will u not still complained? Nigerians rejected u and Athievku, so stop complaining!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Georgejeez: 9:58am On May 17, 2023
This one that wears Mourning clothes everywhere still de wail ??

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Keegan: 9:58am On May 17, 2023
These fools were expecting the "mere commissioner" so that he can be easily defeated. Osinbajo came third after Tinubu and Amaechi in the primaries but Obi did not reckon with Amaechi.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by mycar: 9:58am On May 17, 2023
WorldRichest:

Check under your bed nah, lazy youth
You will leap what you sow and so shall your generation
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 9:58am On May 17, 2023
Otunba lamba dey find easy opponent
Jagaban don jam you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by CodeTemplar: 9:59am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

Atiku would have defeated Osinbajo before noon, not even you.

This is the reason other parties worked tirelessly behind the scene to see Osinbajo's emergence as apc flagbearer.

Besides, apc never advised the labourers party to pick a candidate it is comfortable with, that's none of its business.

Look at Tinubu, Atiku, Obi and Kwankasao very well and tell us who is the dying horse.

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by onatisi(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2023
osinbajo is good BUT CERTAINLY HE IS NOT THE VERY BEST, THERE ARE BETTER BETTER PEOPLE THAN OSINBAJO WHO CAN GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN, POLITICS AND ELECTIONS ARE OVER, let's SUPPORT THE INCOMING GOVT TO SUCCEED
Tiwaz2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfZUwpxayQ

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/2023/05/17/if-apc-wanted-nigeria-to-work-why-didnt-they-bring-osinbajo-peter-obi/

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Roozzaay(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2023
I preferred him too, infact I rooted for him untill after the primaries but unfortunately his people used religion sentiments and bigotry to ruined his chances few days to the primaries
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Enemyofpeace: 10:00am On May 17, 2023
Mynd44 what were you doing inside that video? Are you an Obidient?
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by easiest(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2023
Can Osinbajo beat Atiku abi which state in the north go vote Osinbajo?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by NUGAWHITE(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2023
I believe APC knows what it's doing by presenting Tinubu as the flagbearer of the party. Let's wait and watch as things unfolds.

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 10:01am On May 17, 2023
vvvbobby205:

northern politics! yet a southerner was declared winner.

more are happening behind the scene

So after the westerner that emerged as winner, you think the west won't return the favour next time?

North weste alone gave Tinubu more than 2.6m votes which is more than 30% of his total votes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by DonEd(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2023
It's sad to read what people who claim to be educated write in defence because they are partisan.

Osibanjo is a material, obi is, likewise.

It would have been a contest between intellects and not one between money and intellect.

I believe Nigeria has gone beyond who gives the next meal. No qualms, e go soon touch everybody.

My two cents though.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by casualobserver: 10:01am On May 17, 2023
This obi is daft

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 10:02am On May 17, 2023
vvvbobby205:

I doubt that.
1. it's d ruling part.
2. publicity obi had won't have bn this much

I don't think I would have been humiliated

Even Buhari with his cult followership in the North, yet he could not win after three attempts until Tinubu came to his aid, not to talk of Osinbajo who cannot win his local government without Tinubu.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Wike, Saraki, Fayose & Tambuwal Laughing / FG Alerts Nigerians On Ransomeware Disguised As A Coronavirus Watch App / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.