Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi (43452 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by prof22(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2023
That’s the lie they always tell to look smart, will osinbajo beat an Atiku? Joke of the century.
LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

Atiku would have defeated Osinbajo before noon, not even you.

This is the reason other parties worked tirelessly behind the scene to see Osinbajo's emergence as apc flagbearer.

Besides, apc never advised the labourers party to pick a candidate it is comfortable with, that's none of its business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2023
hush15:

Hear yourself,

APC is not a party that will experiment failure especially when Bola Tinubu is in the picture.

Osinbajo would come third in that election if he had contested. All those people feigning love for him now would have voted against him massively if he had contested. just hang him with the sins of Buhari government and him own don finish be that.

Has Tinubu faired any better or you think those eye or lip service is out of love? He is just a means to an end. You know Tinubu came third too, outside manipulations, how has that changed anything!

Neway, it interesting to know that you know for a fact that your Buhari was a monumental let down and outright failure. I give you props for that admission.

Tinubu campaign on his own records as governor and the people he built.

As a headless mob, you can even say Tinubu came fifth in the election, it’s your right to say whatever you want. I won’t argue irrelevances.

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Kindledlight(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2023
This is more or less gathering of ADOTLE (Association of Disgruntled Opposition That Lost Election.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2023
PJ123:

Thanks for your observation please. Can I ask you a question? Did Obi come out to contest after Osinbanjo had lost the primary. As a matter of fact, he had left PDP when he was sure he won't get the ticket in PDP, and joined LP before Osinbanjo lost the primary.

If he had come out after Osinbanjo lost, your observation perhaps would have made some sense.

Let me tell you, if Osinbanjo had won the ticket, Obi would still have contested and he would have used the failure of the party (Buhari led APC) to campaign against him. They would have labeled him as part and parcel of the failure, you know what Igbo would still have voted for Obi because they actually wanted the position.

Unfortunately, if it had happened that way, both Obi and Osinbanjo would have lost and Atiku would have won.

Atiku would clear the North, and because of the stronghold of PDP in SW, he would still get reasonable vote in SW and SS.

Forget these politicians, they are liars!!!

which stronghold PDP get for south west? Yet PDP won only Osun state... Let's leave obi busy body with other pple business osinbajo as APC candidate could still have won the elections cos APC is a big party... And osinbajo would have swayed some neutrals who voted obi or PDP cos of Muslim Muslim ticket... APC were lucky Obi and kwankwanso left PDP otherwise this was an election PDP would have won even with tinubu as candidate
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by MasterTeeUSA: 12:37pm On May 17, 2023
Exactly…imagine a former PDP Peter Obi advising APC that won on what they should have done lol. Oshinbajo is an underdog in politics. Naija is definitely not ready for a Pastor…smooth talk isn’t great governance.

LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

This is the reason other parties worked tirelessly behind the scene to see Osinbajo's emergence as apc flagbearer.

Besides, apc never advised the labourers party to pick a candidate it is comfortable with, that's none of its business.

2 Likes

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by izubext007: 12:41pm On May 17, 2023
true talk
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by 12inchess: 12:47pm On May 17, 2023
This man mumu no be small. He thinks APC party Primaries is just the way his Labor in pain party was conducted where they just pick him as the Presidential candidate without due process.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by showlove911(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2023
Live your life honouring God in holiness and purity. You are meant to have an eternal communion with God your Creator through Jesus Christ, as this is what will empower you to have dominion over creation. This is your destiny. Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and walk with Him in spirit and in truth.
Receive the strength to live your life for God, in JESUS NAME.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by thedio(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you aware that he is in London

The same London you Tinubu minions said he was arrested, jailed and deported
He went there to attend a birthday party with millions of naira that can be used to erect a marternity center building.
Obi is not diff from Dele and other politicians who stole our money to flex around the world
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 12:50pm On May 17, 2023
Okwyjesus:
That's patriotic in clear definition.

It's not about him it's about a WORKING NATION.

Those bigot above me won't understand because they are blinded by hate.
Shut up there ... The same Osinbajo you will say can't advice his principal like many of you are blaming Tinubu for Buhari... Una dey madt plus those that liked to rubbish you posted... Eti yawerey
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Fearyourcreator: 12:52pm On May 17, 2023
ivolt:

You guys should stop this lies.

Atiku cannot defeat Osinbajo.
Tinubu is the most unmarketable candidate a leading party has ever fielded.
There is no state that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would have lost.
In fact, he would have picked up many that Tinubu lost such as Osun and Lagos
with wide margins.

And before you talk about the North, APC governors and not Tinubu got those votes.
The same northern APC governors would have delivered for Osinbajo too.
Without them, Atiku would have crushed him.

If you don't agree, kindly list the states that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would lose.
What will you use to market Osinbajo... Omo ode
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 12:54pm On May 17, 2023
This stupid clown again
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by cliqtips: 12:55pm On May 17, 2023
Maize247:
We knew you guys strategy from the onset, you guys would have channeled your same propaganda weapons against Osinbajo but God pass you. Please lick your political wound in peace or continue your Biafra struggle as usual

It's the fact that you people think everyone supporting Peter Obi is from the east.

Snap out of that illusion already.

The same way when someone talks about how Lagos could have been better if the resources are being used judiciously by the government for the betterment of its citizens. Una go say go to Anambra, LMAO.

And once you guys realise that the person is a yoruba, you'd start name calling.

Na una way be that, don't worry.

If you're in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria, you go soon feel the heat too.

You better leave that election behind you and move on because Nigerians have moved on.

The reality will soon be drawn on you.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by PainfulTruth: 12:57pm On May 17, 2023
Ma5ga5 tongue
Cyberterror:
Osinbajo will be lenient with Peter Obi. APC needs Tinubu because he has the balls to imprison Peter Obi for corruption acts when he was governor as well as his links with IPOB terrorists.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Maize247(f): 1:05pm On May 17, 2023
cliqtips:

It's the fact that you people think everyone supporting Peter Obi is from the east.

Snap out of that illusion already.

The same way when someone talks about how Lagos could have been better if the resources are being used judiciously by the government for the betterment of its citizens. Una go say go to Anambra, LMAO.

And once you guys realise that the person is a yoruba, you'd start name calling.

Na una way be that, don't worry.

If you're in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria, you go soon feel the heat too.

You better leave that election behind you and move on because Nigerians have moved on.

The reality will soon be drawn on you.

Is it the winner that refuse to move on or the losers. You remembered Obi was the only one crying yesterday that APC should have presented Osinbajo instead of Tinubu. Continue, The same way you think Christians don't support Tinubu but only Yoruba Muslims do is the same way we call Obi supporters Ibos or easterns
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by IbeOkehie: 1:05pm On May 17, 2023
Most commentary here and on any subject to do with the elections is based on TRIBALISM and that's human nature.

There's a reason Europeans have TRIED to structure their nation states along tribal lines, ensuring that all the big tribes have dominance within national boundaries. The ruination of Nigeria started at the Lancaster Conference of 1954 where some people against all EVIDENCE and common sense insisted that Nigeria must remain eternally united, with no option of secession written into the Constitution. Most Nigerians are totally ignorant of this history and the role of TRIBE in the success and failure of nation states.

Nigeria is doomed to continued underperformance when compared to other nations of the world. The country simply can't work. All these controversies about elections, economic policy, corruption ati bebe lo and co are all peripheral the basic fact that Nigeria is unworkable.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

grin
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 1:09pm On May 17, 2023
thedio:

He went there to attend a birthday party with millions of naira that can be used to erect a marternity center building.
Obi is not diff from Dele and other politicians who stole our money to flex around the world

Where is Tinubu, your drug lord
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by cliqtips: 1:15pm On May 17, 2023
Maize247:
The same way you think Christians don't support Tinubu but only Yoruba Muslims do....

Show me where I implied this ...

Because I'm not deluded like you. You admitted that that's the way you think.

Anyway, you've to ERASE that from your head because everyone doesn't think the way you.

Snap out of that illusion....
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On May 17, 2023
If Labor wanted Nigeria to work why didn't they present Doyin Okupe
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Who told you a same faith ticket is dead on arrival?
Only a religion bigot will reason that way.

And must you win Lagos rivers or Abuja before winning the election?

North West alone gave Tinubu more than 2.6 million votes, despite sharing some votes with Kwankwanso and Atiku.

Did the whole of east give Obi such huge votes ? Despite going all out to vote obi?

Northwest gave tinubu 2.6m votes after inflating and allocating the votes or b4?

only plateau gave obi 1.3m votes b4 inec did magic we have the evidence.

Ordinary Osinbajo who is ur current vp to run for president apc Muslims started calling him a religious bigot to spoil his chances na Christian/Christian ticket una go accept. I hear u. I know ure not a religious bigot.

u think ure talking to a novice
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Maize247(f): 1:27pm On May 17, 2023
cliqtips:

Show me where I implied this ...

Because I'm not deluded like you. You admitted that that's the way you think.

Anyway, you've to ERASE that from your head because everyone doesn't think the way you.

Snap out of that illusion....
I have never met Obi supporters that are not deluded. You may educate your like minds and stop being hypocrite

1 Like

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 1:30pm On May 17, 2023
jaxxy:

Northwest gave tinubu 2.6m votes after inflating and allocating the votes or b4?

only plateau gave obi 1.3m votes b4 inec did magic we have the evidence.

Ordinary Osinbajo who is ur current vp to run for president apc Muslims started calling him a religious bigot to spoil his chances na Christian/Christian ticket una go accept. I hear u. I know ure not a religious bigot.

u think ure talking to a novice

All these your conspiracy and speculation are childish.

You don't want to agree that Tinubu got 2.6m in NW but you believe obi got 1.3m in plateau
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2023
raumdeuter:
If Labor wanted Nigeria to work why didn't they present Doyin Okupe

was doing okupe ever contesting for president? Osibanjo ur current vp came out to declare he wants to takeover from hos boss buhari.

tinubu urchincs called him judas and religious bigot.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

All these your conspiracy and speculation are childish.

You don't want to agree that Tinubu got 2.6m in NW but you believe obi got 1.3m in plateau

if tinubu came prove it I will agree offcourse not the fake votes allocated to him like in rivers and many states.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by cliqtips: 1:32pm On May 17, 2023
Maize247:
I have never met Obi supporters that are not deluded. You may educate your like minds and stop being hypocrite

Lol... to show me now na wahala...
Don't worry, you go dey alright o ja re.

I guess you're more Nigerian than me n others.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 1:36pm On May 17, 2023
jaxxy:

if tinubu came prove it I will agree offcourse not the fake votes allocated to him like in rivers and many states.

Rivers and many states like where?
So APC should come out and tell obi to starting proving the number of his votes state by state too?

Twice now Obi's lawyers has told the court they are not ready.
Isn't that stupid from the same people who took a case to court?
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by steeltrust: 1:37pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

bogus this isn’t about who get power
It about who’ll make Nigeria work
Get sense once for your life

Nigeria is dying and don’t play politics with it we’re tired
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TheGift: 1:40pm On May 17, 2023
Maize247:
He still dey pain them say APC dribbled them and presented Tinubu, the political giant. Tinubu the man that knows how. Obi's problems should be why did PDP present Atiku, the man that's more corrupt than Tinubu.

You can't remove Osinbajo completely from this administration failure, these people would have jubilated they presented feather weight Osinbajo and defeated him before the start of elections.

Won't it pain you if someone cheated you, as in raped you?
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Dchampion65: 1:43pm On May 17, 2023
That reminds of one of Mourinho quotes

[/b]"I think he's one of those people who is a Viewer. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have a big telescope to see what happens in other families. He speaks, speaks, speaks about Chelsea. I don’t know if he wants my job – he loves Chelsea.”[b]
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Espelbengz(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2023
Obi won't still be president 😜😜😜😜😜

Decent09:

Of course Buhari and his Dull VP Osinbajo
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Maize247(f): 1:49pm On May 17, 2023
TheGift:

Won't it pain you if someone cheated you, as in raped you?
That's high level of delusion, So, Tinubu cheated Obi? In which states of the federation.. And Tinubu did not cheat Atiku. So it's normal and fair for Obi to get 85% of SE total votes but it's abnormal and unfair for Tinubu to have 50% of SW votes. You guys are sick upstairs. With the performance of Obi in SE, he would have won the election if he was accepted moderately in the North but he was rejected outrightly there, so how was he got raped or cheated when almost all
the three regions rejected him the same way they rejected Atiku and Tinubu in the SE
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by ivolt: 1:49pm On May 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

What will you use to market Osinbajo... Omo ode

What did you use to market Tinubu and who bought the marketing?
Don't tell me Northerners who voted him did so because he "built Lagos".
grin
That would be very delusional of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) / Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.