Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi (43457 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / Apc Wanted To Stop Defectors But It Fail - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by lildush(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2023
If tinubu become president. Wat do u think he can offer? Someone that is brain dead Already? Going in and out of hospital on a weekly basis in France. Do u think he will abandon his health and come n be solving Nigerias problem? Nigeria will collapse under his rule. Because the vultures supporting him now want to have space to loot this country to d ground. God will not allow dat. Watch out
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by darkwan: 7:52pm On May 17, 2023
jaxxy:

tinubu didn't win and its well known by Nigerians. This is a matter being contested with many valid issues that cannot be defended anywhere in the world.

even Kwankwaso who tinubu is begging for 4 hours in France has said tinubu did not win and inec allocated him votes.

haha....

soo,the millions of nigerians that voted tinubu dont exist....??
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2023
PJ123:

Yes, I agree with your point view, that's also a possiblity. You can be PDP will get 15-20% in most states in SW. And more than 25% in SS. And Atiku will clear the North. There may be run between Atiku and Osinbanjo. I don't trust northerners at all. To think Buhari wanted Ahmed Lawan was something that was beyond my imagination when PYO was there. That tells you you cannot fully trust anyone.
where Ina get idea say buhari want Lawan.. if buhari was really interested to push a candidate it would be osinbajo but... Lawan contested like Yaya Bello... Besides no way osinbajo can beat tinubu to the ticket the gorvenors were behind tinubu and are very powerful..
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by OsunOriginal: 8:12pm On May 17, 2023
Tiwaz2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfZUwpxayQ

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/2023/05/17/if-apc-wanted-nigeria-to-work-why-didnt-they-bring-osinbajo-peter-obi/

Childish statement from a so-called presidential candidate. Thank God we dodged the bullet.

Mr trader moni has been VP for 8 years, what difference did a make?
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2023
darkwan:

haha....

soo,the millions of nigerians that voted tinubu dont exist....??

how many millions is the question?
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Ingocof(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2023
Tiwaz2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfZUwpxayQ

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/2023/05/17/if-apc-wanted-nigeria-to-work-why-didnt-they-bring-osinbajo-peter-obi/

Obi must start his comedy career as soon as possible.
Who is obi of labour party to tell APC who to use as their candidate?
Atiku would have destroyed Osibanjo before 12noon. No wonder all political parties were scheming to make sure Tinubu isn't on the ballot.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by DonEd(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

While Osinbanjo is a SAN/intellectual, Obi is not an intellectual. He is a trader. He graduated with a 3rd class, which makes him an actual dullard. STOP fooling yourself.

But he is smarter than you.

Go lick some hairy balls.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by ozowarac: 10:01pm On May 17, 2023
Nonsense talk , wasn't APC defeated?

LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

Atiku would have defeated Osinbajo before noon, not even you.

This is the reason other parties worked tirelessly behind the scene to see Osinbajo's emergence as apc flagbearer.

Besides, apc never advised the labourers party to pick a candidate it is comfortable with, that's none of its business.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by emmykk(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Kicks of a dying dog.

Atiku would have defeated Osinbajo before noon, not even you.

This is the reason other parties worked tirelessly behind the scene to see Osinbajo's emergence as apc flagbearer.

Besides, apc never advised the labourers party to pick a candidate it is comfortable with, that's none of its business.

Peter obi was right APC would not have work this hard and baggage of Tinubu.

Only one osinbajo speech and everyone just have prefer osinbajo to any of Atiku and obi.

Obi vs osinbajo is a plus plus for Nigeria.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by Mubiola360: 11:56pm On May 17, 2023
ivolt:

You guys should stop repeating these lies.

Atiku cannot defeat Osinbajo.
Tinubu is the most unmarketable candidate a leading party has ever fielded.
There is no state that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would have lost.
In fact, he would have picked up many that Tinubu lost such as Osun and Lagos
with wide margins.

And before you talk about the North, APC governors and not Tinubu got those votes.
The same northern APC governors would have delivered for Osinbajo too.
Without them, Atiku would have crushed him.

If you don't agree, kindly list the states that Tinubu won that Osinbajo would lose.
I am waiting.
if by your point of view, Osinbajo would have won in the primary but not even close to Amechi who took 2nd....
Its like you do not know the primary goal of a political party in politics. Is Joe Biden the most qualified Candidate in the democrats party?
I can assure you, Osinbajo would have been beaten balablue by Atiku before 2pm.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by TheGift: 8:50am On May 18, 2023
Maize247:
That's high level of delusion, So, Tinubu cheated Obi? In which states of the federation.. And Tinubu did not cheat Atiku. So it's normal and fair for Obi to get 85% of SE total votes but it's abnormal and unfair for Tinubu to have 50% of SW votes. You guys are sick upstairs. With the performance of Obi in SE, he would have won the election if he was accepted moderately in the North but he was rejected outrightly there, so how was he got raped or cheated when almost all
the three regions rejected him the they rejected Atiku and Tinubu in the SE
If you cannot make your point without insults, then it is you who is sick upstairs. Try again.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by ivolt: 2:45pm On May 18, 2023
Mubiola360:
if by your point of view, Osinbajo would have won in the primary but not even close to Amechi who took 2nd....
Its like you do not know the primary goal of a political party in politics. Is Joe Biden the most qualified Candidate in the democrats party?
I can assure you, Osinbajo would have been beaten balablue by Atiku before 2pm.
Primary elections are different from general elections they do not determine the outcome of general elections.

I think you missed my point, nowhere in my post did I mention qualification
because it is irrelevant in this context.
We are discussing who can win elections.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by ivolt: 2:46pm On May 18, 2023
blacknp:
Bola Tinubu defeated Osinbajo in the primaries, & you are here weeping on his behalf?
I threw a challenge to those who can think and rebut my points.
If you are not one of them, kindly stay on the sideline.
I don't engage childish thoughts.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by ivolt: 2:48pm On May 18, 2023
Merchant247:

You are saying rubbish, Osinbajo that couldn't win his polling unit in Lagos, until he move it PVC to his home town. It seems you don't know mortherns

So, what do we say about the man who they claimed "built Lagos" losing Lagos in the same election?
Now, reread my post again if you don't get it.
It is about who can win general elections and not some inconsequential polling units result.
Re: If APC Wanted Nigeria To Work, Why Didn't They Bring Osinbajo - Peter Obi by fareed69(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2023
Obi needs serious deliverance and Spiritual cleansing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.