Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) (82711 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by teebagy: 1:23am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Lesbians now have kids
With d sperm of men.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by NwaliE01: 1:25am On May 18, 2023
BloomingDale:

You be God? Mtshewwww

Which god? Did God not destroy the former world cos of same sin?
Why are you so head bent in mocking God?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by aestake: 1:34am On May 18, 2023
Femi8586:

That is not the subject of discussion but I guess LGBTQ apologists are quite slow and moronic as they tend to quickly shift the goalpost

There are only two human genders; Male and Female

Anything aside this is nonsense.

Nonsense exists just like corruption.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Blitzking: 1:34am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The one's wey your parents born better pass them? For crying out loud they are both doctors. undecided
And so wat..the fact that you are a dr doesn't mean u can't later be mad
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by aestake: 1:35am On May 18, 2023
NwaliE01:

Which god? Did God not destroy the former world cos of same sin?
Why are you so head bent in mocking God?
Na wetin dem tell u. You no dey dia.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by NwaliE01: 1:40am On May 18, 2023
aestake:

Na wetin dem tell u. You no dey dia.

No one has doubted this except you. Google facts about first world destruction by flood. Both quoran and bible gave similar account.

Search it out yourself bro.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by aestake: 1:42am On May 18, 2023
NwaliE01:

No one has doubted this except you. Google facts about first world destruction by flood.

The oyibo Wey give u the gist tormented and killed your people.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by AutoRedux: 1:48am On May 18, 2023
Lesbianism ontop smelly pussy grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by NwaliE01: 1:49am On May 18, 2023
aestake:

The oyibo Wey give u the gist tormented and killed your people.

And same people that were tormented and killed are still tormenting and killing themselves.

It's not Oyibo that's the problem. For the fact that the forms of religion came through them doesn't place them ahead of anyone.

The Holyspirit resides in anyone that accept Jesus Christ as his/her personal saviour not on the acount of race or enthnicity.
This body is just a container known as the house of God.
The same reason there are good and evil regardless of continent or race.
Seek God yourself through the dictates of His word and see for yourself if anyone is deceiving you.

Wouldn't it be great for you to live righteously, rather than otherwise and wake too late tomorrow to discover that all you were told is true?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by aestake: 1:52am On May 18, 2023
NwaliE01:

And same people that were tormented and killed are still tormenting and killing themselves.

It's not Oyibo that's the problem. For the fact that the forms of religion came through them doesn't place them ahead of anyone.

The Holyspirit resides in anyone that accept Jesus Christ as his/her personal saviour not on the acount of race or enthnicity.
This body is just a container known as the house of God.
The same reason there are good and evil regardless of continent or race.
Seek God yourself through the dictates of His word and see for yourself if anyone is deceiving you.

Wouldn't it be great for you to live righteously, rather than otherwise and wake too late tomorrow to discover that all you were told is true?
Sorry, how is Nigeria? With the whole religion, nothing. Instead Nigerians are running to countries with lgtbq allowed folks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:56am On May 18, 2023
As long as they are happy. I’m minding my own life and business

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by NwaliE01: 1:58am On May 18, 2023
aestake:

Sorry, how is Nigeria? With the whole religion, nothing. Instead Nigerians are running to countries with lgtbq allowed folks.

Remember there's darkness all over the earth and the church was referred to as light and salt.
There's constant spiritual battle over the earth. God is interested in men that will turn things for good.

Brother, the devil has blinded the minds of mNy people and have given them up to rebrobate minds.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:00am On May 18, 2023
cheesy
armyofone:
Beautiful! Happy married life.

The future is female.

They’ll soon come for you
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:01am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
Oga sharappppp and stop this Evil
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On May 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
■Is 16yrs of age an adult, at 16 I didn't know my right from wrong, if I commited I would be pardon by the state Try again
When it comes to sexual behavior, we usually hold on to much of what have from our teenage years. We rarely abandon them. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:07am On May 18, 2023
Blitzking:
And so wat..the fact that you are a dr doesn't mean u can't later be mad
ah, I see! So, na later madness na him you dey wait for now... keep moving that goalpost, it will never mean that your case is any better. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On May 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
Copy and paste go reply me
Given the responses are quite monotonous on here, copy and paste is a more effective approach, don't you think? grin

Anyways, I already replied to you. Your response seems to be that "Out of sight means no longer in existence" kind of light the way the majority in Nigeria tends to approach even the corruption of those in power. It's a shame really that even over 60 years, we are yet to get to where we are able to say we in fact see and accept all that has always been right there where we live. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Zion243(m): 2:11am On May 18, 2023
siofra:

Yes. It's possible. This line is stale, try another one.

You've been successfully brainwashed. Kudos!
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On May 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
■ I gave you a perfect example up there but you decided to skip it I will give you another one
Are you aware those boarding schools children are minors they have no pride, principle at all and are still guided by their parentsSo a foolish act perpetuated by kids who their reasoning are fully not developed is what you're using to justify your abominable community So much for the lgeebtqeuee community of a group
Boarding kid students have no pride? Are you even serious at all? I went to school back when being a federal government college student or even from kings college or queens college, among students, was considered being among the cream of the crop in Nigeria, yet here you are telling me silly tales about boarding school children being minors with no pride? Even the boarding primary schools In Ikorodu where I grew up — Aunty Kenny, All Saints, and St. Margarent kids— were considered big deals among the primary school kids, and here you think you can lie to me with your teeth clenched? undecided

I see say I have been wasting my time big time! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by chatinent: 2:13am On May 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I was waiting for you but you took the sleeper route.....i'm quite shocked,I kinda looked forward to our banter on this topic

Some days are like that, chief.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Reload101: 2:41am On May 18, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
WHICH GOD?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by bitbillionaire: 2:53am On May 18, 2023
I see people saying 'live and let live' bla bla bla. Maybe we should stop criminalizing armed robbery, kidnapping, and other dangerous crimes. After all, it's a 'live-and-let-live', anything-goes, every-bullshit-should-be-tolerated world, all in the name of 'civilization', freedom and 'equality'. Even the dangerous criminals are also human who were born that way and so their criminal tendencies should be understood and tolerated, isn't it?

Any Society or race that has no standard governing its most critical institutions cannot survive for long.

Look, i don't give a damn if two adults decide to engage in same sex relationship in secret, but coming out openly to do marriage ceremony is an abomination which no sane society who has future should condone.

Marriage institution in a human society must be strictly limited to biological human male and biological human female. I believe this is a standard that's best for human society in the long run rather than the abomination called 'same sex marriage' or even marriage between human and robot or human and animal - these are all abominations which no sane society should tolerate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 2:55am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
There's what we called "Premeditated sin". Even their conscience is telling them that they are doing the wrong thing but their foolishness won't allow them. It will always end in regrets.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:03am On May 18, 2023
DestinyNigga:
■ There's what we called "Premeditated sin". Even their conscience is telling them that they are doing the wrong thing but their foolishness won't allow them. It will always end in regrets.
See, as far as it concerns God, there are only categories of people — the unrighteous and the righteous. Now, if you are unrighteous yet claiming to be born-again, be aware that eternal damnation is what awaits you if you do not focus on resolving your status as soon as possible. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nahunger(m): 3:15am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:

Are you using the bible to justify abomination, may God have mercy on you, this is nothing but blasphemy I hope you repent b4 it's too late
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nahunger(m): 3:16am On May 18, 2023
siofra:
Beautiful 🥺🥺🥺

Nigerian women have been making us proud back to back this year♥️

Yes, making your likes with abominable orientation proud, enjoy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by stolaonipekun: 3:24am On May 18, 2023
It is generally believe whatever happened knowledge of God is involved.
God bless there union.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by bjtinz: 3:33am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Live and let's Live

Shut it
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by DantataJR: 3:40am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo and Krystle Ekpo, Celebrate Historic Marriage in the U.S

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsWvXReru8X/

They'll adopt a child afterwards and poor child will grow up knowing he or she has "a mother and a mother". grin
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On May 18, 2023
DantataJR:
■ They'll adopt a child afterwards and poor child will grow up knowing he or she has "a mother and a mother". grin
1. So you would father the child grow up without anyone to care for him or her then? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Geo4646: 3:44am On May 18, 2023
Make unah come make I use APC frustration take wipe unah puna lesbianism go clear for unah two eyes sharply. Waste puna!
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by HussenAdul: 3:49am On May 18, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
Did I hear u say God?
God joined Adam & Eve. Though he is slow in anger and also a jealous God. Pls don't dare Him on this one o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.