Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) (82527 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by MadarasBlade(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2023
What i wish for every feminist and misandrist.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 17, 2023
Rayban25:

So why are you bothered about the time it took for me to reply you?
Where did i say i was bothered.You really need that school you advised the other person to go to.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2023
obaidan:

LOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin they dont find men sexually attractive but they find the male organ gratifying....are they then not cheating on the fellow woman they find sexually attractive with a man-made penis? just wondering...school me more, i wan learn.
Do you even know what sexual attraction is? Ok since you only find the woman vagina attractive,it means you can have sex with a transman right? A man that has a vagina because it's obvious you have no idea about what sexual attraction is despite you living it everyday when you see a woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Gucciswaz: 11:18pm On May 17, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
what is beautiful about them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2023
Femi8586:
I never knew there were so many LGBTQ+ apologist people on Nairaland.

Some of them are not bold enough to openly declare they're gay, binary, queer, transsexual and other sorts of nonsense they call themselves. They are still disguising and hiding behind "live and let live"
Ok bigot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2023
taylor88:
I LOVE LESBIANISM
Where I get problem na penis to penis
I fit kill you for that one

you sir are a hypocrite....whether lesbo or homo, na the same madness!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by komzy589(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2023
saphiere:
Live and let's Live
The word is “live and let live”.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On May 17, 2023
Edusouls:
those LGBTQs are lost souls, they would face the pits of hell once they die, this is just the facts
That isn't true since only those who are in fact born-again — born of Water(according to the message of Repentance preached by John the Baptist) and Born of Spirit(of Eternal Life) — that can end up in the place of eternal damnation; So says Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Ex0rrcist: 11:20pm On May 17, 2023
LeyeWrites:
Sex with children makes a peadophile happy, should we live them alone to continue?

Before you rant it affects the children negatively, what about the peadophile that cannot live out their sexuality?

You lots and your woke mind virus. Certain things are collectively dangerous and should be discouraged. Same sex relationship and marriage belong to therapy and mental evaluation.

It's a threat to the future of humanity.
Stop comparing pedophiles to gays, it's apple to orange comparison.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On May 17, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
See you, the only thing you can open your mouth for his to support a rubbish culture from the west Are you not a monkey anything then give you, you chop
As far back as middle school, I knew of and lived in a boarding school with many gays and lesbians all around, and I am talking about the 1990s Nigeria here. Do you think they all grew up and disappeared from the planet? Many of them are out there living in your Nigeria masquerading as husbands and wives, some probably living a double life to this day. Just because you choose to have a thing hidden does not mean it doesn't exist. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2023
chatinent:
It’s safer to mind my business.
I was waiting for you but you took the sleeper route.....i'm quite shocked,I kinda looked forward to our banter on this topic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Ex0rrcist: 11:21pm On May 17, 2023
Rayban25:

Of course my dear how could I forget? Out of a 100million sperm na me first fertilize my mama egg...

Omo I can't explain the details of the race because story too plenty...
😂 😂 😂, see you saying rubbish confidently. Just because you're homophobic, who knows if you just hate your innermost desires 😉
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On May 17, 2023
Octopusssy:
Na for US they can try this radarada. Shior
As far back as middle school, I knew of and lived in a boarding school with many gays and lesbians all around, and I am talking about the 1990s Nigeria here. Do you think they all grew up and disappeared from the planet? Many of them are out there living in your Nigeria masquerading as husbands and wives, some probably living a double life to this day. Just because you choose to have a thing hidden does not mean it doesn't exist. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 17, 2023
Tutu82:

Where did i say i was bothered.You really need that school you advised the other person to go to.

Tutu82:

It does not have to be important and i have said what i want to plus am not your dear.
If you took a bit of time to think before commenting there would be no need for me to “get”.

Is that not what you said @ bolded?
First of all bold of you to assume that I will be thinking of what to say to reply you..

Is it only you I'm interacting with on this forum? My dear I'm not the source of your misery sweet dreams

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2023
saphiere:
And you think I am happy I have a father?
Your foundation is rotten.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Waywardson6: 11:22pm On May 17, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS to them. Wishing them true happiness & blessings. Real love won again, not betnaija luv.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2023
jimade:

You're right. Most LGBT issues are related to drug, marriage and family abuse
They take roots from your bigotry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On May 17, 2023
Blitzking:
■ Sick human beings if their parents towed the same line they won't be alive
The one's wey your parents born better pass them? For crying out loud they are both doctors. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

What are you talking about, a lifestyle even the people that brought it in circulation are fighting against

A life style that originated from mental ilness

Gaysim would akways remain an abnormality
Prove me wrong
Says you so not bothered because you are a nobody in the medical field to qualify it as such

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2023
Femi8586:

That is not the subject of discussion but I guess LGBTQ apologists are quite slow and moronic as they tend to quickly shift the goalpost

There are only two human genders; Male and Female

Anything aside this is nonsense.

Who in the world is talking about gender in this post? See how your illiteracy and ignorance on the subject matter blocks your eyes,add bigotry to that mix

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On May 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Sick frustrated old females sadseek God to save you b4 you finish yasefs. undecided
Seek which God? The same God said even your own offerings are an abomination to Him. You are no different from these women in the eyes of God; know this and know wisdom. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On May 17, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Ashewo couple,may hell fire burn their smelly toto.
Hell may get you instead and not them since you have to be born-again in order to end up in eternal damnation. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2023
Dsalvo:

Not a valid argument bro. Many options for a lesbian couple to have a child today. Even a gay couple, with no womb between the partners, can have kids using a surrogate.

Personally, as many have said, I think we should live and let live.

Aren't they going to need the sperm of a man to perfect this surrogacy you talk about? All of you supporting this devil's shit will answer to it at the judgment seat of the Creator when this world is over.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Ex0rrcist: 11:25pm On May 17, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I am not gay. And I don't have anything against them . That's their choice. How is anybody's sexuality or sexual orientation your business?

How many have they sent to 14 years? I say it again. Look around you . The numbers are increasing. As a matter of fact , they are getting bolder. I don't know if you reside in Lagos . But if you do. Go to Areas like ilupeju, ikeja , festac , ikoyi , Victoria Island , Surulere , lekki .
That's really bold of them, our people have to realise that a country with the highest number of poor people in the world have no business with what two consenting adults do with their genitals
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2023
diogo23:

Tomorrow they want to adopt kids born by another woman NONSENSE
You would rather the kid stay in an orphanage? How heartless are you? If you care so much,go adopt all the motherless and fatherless kids

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 17, 2023
Rayban25:

Is that not what you said @ bolded?
First of all bold of you to assume that I will be thinking of what to say to reply you..

Is it only you I'm interacting with on this forum? My dear I'm not the source of your misery sweet dreams
The bolded means if you took time out for yourself to think as in reflect before you comment on any topic at all not time to reply me.I cannot believe your comprehensive skills this is basic English.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Maxibobo(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2023
Taaa I no gree this pipo go cheat on their selves with prick joor grin grin cheesy
You no d look their faces cool
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:29pm On May 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Yes I also schooed in boarding school

It was few student in boarding that did such act, and why!! It's not that they choosed to or were attracted to! but because they were enclosed with only males at that time

As soon as house master catches or hear any rumor of such, he beats sense into their head
And that act forever stopped

It's a know fact that if we are in a tough situation we humans make do to what we have, if we are in a a lost island we are likely to kill each other to survive and eat each other flesh for meat
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Bennycollins: 11:29pm On May 17, 2023
saphiere:
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
You agree it is sin, good, but supporting a sin is sinful too.
He didn't "cast any stones" he only made a statement of fact.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 17, 2023
Tutu82:

The bolded means if you took time out for yourself to think as in reflect before you comment on any topic at all not time to reply me.I cannot believe your comprehensive skills this is basic English.

My dear, take panadol extra..I promise you it helps
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Says you so not bothered because you are a nobody in the medical field to qualify it as such

We meet again

A know gay that you're

Even a neurologist the person of Ben Carson said gaysim is not natural
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Teflon9137: 11:31pm On May 17, 2023
saphiere:
Because men are scum.

Another wasted soul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video) / Heart Touching Story Of A Boy And His Girlfriend / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.