Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! (2543 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Jlow2: 3:30pm On May 18, 2023
zoedew:
It would have stung them! The typical Yoruba takes his time to return a missive from the enemy! Saraki who called Osinbajo a “mere Commissioner” knows how far he has come since he made that derogatory comment about the Vice-President years back. By the way, they underestimate and scoff at curses (both default and pronounced) and is reason the success they achieve per time is cursed success. They lack understanding of the difference between good success and cursed success.
and you think osibande is close to Saraki in terms of hierarchy in Nigerians politics, it was the work of cabal that osibande is not part of that did that job, because saraki refused to be rubber stamp to a failure like buhari, you what has osibande done differently that benefits the masses directly?
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by onumadu: 3:35pm On May 18, 2023
Sonyboom:
So Apapa who was never part of Nigeria elite that joined Labour 20 years prior to Obi Pandora who is part n parcel of the Nigeria political failed elite is what the whole mess was about because Obi Pandora instructed his Ipob supporters to lunch the man ?

Same strategy - always.
2015 ... 2023. Same thing!
Twisting people's names, and branding people "IPOB"
You people are simply irredeemable.
But mark this ...
A MANDATE THIEF is HATED throughout Nigeria.
The most vociferous hater of the MANDATE THIEF so far is Datti Ahmed - a Fulani. wink
Datti swears that the day the mandate thief is sworn in will mark the day Nigeria's democracy ended.
And all sane Nigerians agree. cool
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by OloyeVIII: 3:39pm On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:
Taah shut up. Why did obi not contest under apga?
You're a fvcking dickweed..
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Sonyboom: 3:43pm On May 18, 2023
Does the name Adamu Garba ring a bell on your ipobic deluded cocaine filled damaged skull or will you like me to munch his post on the Pandora criminal Obi Pandora you worship in Alaigbo ?

onumadu:

Same strategy - always.
2015 ... 2023. Same thing!
Twisting people's names, and branding people "IPOB"
You people are simply irredeemable.
But mark this ...
A MANDATE THIEF is HATED throughout Nigeria.
The most vociferous hater of the MANDATE THIEF so far is Datti Ahmed - a Fulani. wink
Datti swears that the day the mandate thief is sworn in will mark the day Nigeria's democracy ended.
And all sane Nigerians agree. cool

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by BaddestQueen(f): 3:57pm On May 18, 2023
Sonyboom:
Does the name Adamu Garba ring a bell on your ipobic deluded cocaine filled damaged skull or will you like me to munch his post on the Pandora criminal Obi Pandora you worship in Alaigbo ?

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Gbogbowa: 4:59pm On May 18, 2023
How many northerners in SE that igbo has dealt with go and verify, hausa people do respect themselves whenever they are in igbo land they know their boundary. Its only Yoruba people that are slaves to hausa igbo no send you. More reason they dont want Obi to be president . Only igbo can free Nigeria from the hand of the blood sucking herdsmen
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by haffaze777(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2023
suxkill:

If you are an aboki may thunder fire you there.

Even your papa know say Igbos/nyamuri no dey fear gworo chewing maga like you.

Keyboard warriors just dey cause nuisance for faceless forums

Me wey be confirm Amala and Ewedu girl cheesy
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by suxkill: 5:52pm On May 18, 2023
haffaze777:

Me wey be confirm Amala and Ewedu girl cheesy

Me na confirm nyamur, apku, nsala and Igbo dude.
I no dey fear anybody even inside the northern state wei l dey reside.
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:
Let’s face it and say it the way it is. I was discussing with group of people yesterday on the recent incident on lamidi apapa at the court.

My guy told me if lamidi apapa was a northerner, obidients won’t pull that stunt they did to apapa at the court. How true is this statement?

No Northern can pull that kind shit. If them try am, them go collect.

You forgot the northern senator abi wetin the Igbo handled at one shopping mall in Abuja?
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Ofunaofu: 6:01pm On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:
Let’s face it and say it the way it is. I was discussing with group of people yesterday on the recent incident on lamidi apapa at the court.

My guy told me if lamidi apapa was a northerner, obidients won’t pull that stunt they did to apapa at the court. How true is this statement?

No northerner would have behaved in such a despicable manner
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by blabulu2000: 6:01pm On May 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
yes, many lives would have been lost in osun and ekiti

Product of wasted sperm...
Oni kuure
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by darkwan: 6:16pm On May 18, 2023
Iykopee:

Why can't you become a northerner and come to court and try that shit let's find out what your thoughts gonna be?

dry chest beater....!!

we know the northerners scare the shitt out of una....
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Iykopee(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2023
darkwan:

dry chest beater....!!

we know the northerners scare the shitt out of una....

Change to a northerner and come don't be an idiot.

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by slam7000(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:

If Eze ndigbo Ajao estate was seriki Hausa or seriki Fulani ajao estate, who born a Yoruba man or even governor to raise his voice near him or attempt to arrest him.

The last time Seriki Fulani wanted to invite Fulani mercenaries, Sanwo Olu personally went to pay homage.

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by SpatialKing(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2023
If Obi was a Northerner
Apapa won't be doing the rubbish he is doing now

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by oyatz(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2023
They could have done the same or even worse.

Were you not alive when they openly gruesomely murdered Hon Ahmed Gulak in Owerri and when they killed ,then burnt that Northern Pregnant woman and her children?

FYI, Ahmed Gulak was Fmr Speaker of Adamawa State, Ex- Special Adviser to the President and Fmr Ag Natl Chairman of the PDP.
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by flokii: 9:18pm On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:

Very true..

You know they say.. too much familiarity brings contempt. Our leaders in Yorubaland have allowed the see finish on us by the Igbos which Northern leaders right from Ahmadu Bello have prevented.

The North can appoint a Northerner outside a service or outfit or agency to be the head when it's the turn of Igbo to emerge head. It happened in Customs and till date, the Igbos can't do shlt.
All that rubbish of see finish will end soonest.

PS, Another thing worthy of note is that Obi wouldn't have gotten Labour Party's ticket if a Northerner were to be deputy chairman like Apapa was then.. It just won't happen for a PDP deserter to emerge flag bearer of another party under the North's watch when there are credible and loyal Northern party members there.
Greed and lack of tact are part of the things killing some Yorubas.
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Jnkay: 10:02pm On May 18, 2023
More reason you wouldn't see a northern elder behaving like him. He betrayed his party to save his Kingsman call Tinubu. With due respect, Just tell him to stop disgracing himself
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by TijaniAbu: 10:22pm On May 20, 2023
zoedew:
It would have stung them! The typical Yoruba takes his time to return a missive from the enemy! Saraki who called Osinbajo a “mere Commissioner” knows how far he has come since he made that derogatory comment about the Vice-President years back. By the way, they underestimate and scoff at curses (both default and pronounced) and is reason the success they achieve per time is cursed success. They lack understanding of the difference between good success and cursed success.

Osinbajo is and was a liar. A liar like his former boss Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The vice president had no right or reason to call any senator prior to nass election. Osinbajo lied to pander to Tinubu and Buhari, that's all. Saraki never called Osinbajo a mere commissioner, but Osinbajo has since shown nigerians that he is a fake pastor and mere commissioner. His town people are waiting for him in Ikenne.
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Islandboi(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You're a fvcking dickweed..
You are a nitwit
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Islandboi(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2023
JpBiz92:
so much for an Igbo man
I’m not your regular Igbo person

Dead Or Alive: Frantic Efforts To Fly Yar'adua "home" On Wednesday-saharareport / Islamic Northern Nigeria Blaming America And Western Education For Bombing / Court Stops Efcc From Arresting Okereke-onyiuke

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49