Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) (87565 Views)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / UK Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Anambra Days After US Convoy Attack / Blinken: Attack On US Convoy May Not Have Been Pre-targeted At Our Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by jogojogo: 4:56am On May 19, 2023
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob
No. It's you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Passionate1(m): 5:02am On May 19, 2023
Damn! Human being no supposed live for Nigeria. . No future!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by jaxman007(m): 5:14am On May 19, 2023
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Chekwume16(m): 5:29am On May 19, 2023
Whether it is ipob or other gunmen ravaging the east, the fact remains that ipob brough tthis madness when they armed esn and emboldened other people to take up arms
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Jakama90(m): 5:42am On May 19, 2023
These are people's brother, people's uncle, people's father. They breadwinners to some family.
They have a mother's that will cry because she will see herson no more, they have kids that will shed tears because they have been rendered fatherless.
Just because it wasn't you, you are supporting it. Tufiakwa!! Azi gbakwa ihe ojuoo.
Anyone that supports evil, may evil things never depart from his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Brek: 5:54am On May 19, 2023
[quote author=Goodvibes007 post=123225686][/quote]
The news looks false
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by pquaver(m): 5:58am On May 19, 2023
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob

We igbo not everyone will support ur cover up.. It os ipob esn
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Sunnyski: 6:08am On May 19, 2023
Diligent1:

This is the problem with you people, you will never admit your bad doings.

An evil party agent of darkness spotted.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by eodavids(m): 6:11am On May 19, 2023
Pls, someone should tell me what is happening in Igbo land?

Unknown gunmen does not make sense at all and with all the powers and intelligence at the disposal of governments at fed and states, no real human being and their activities can be unknown
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by cardoctor(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2023
Whats going on in this our country?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by highchief1: 6:15am On May 19, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WP4vH_tAoc

lost my hommie to this.very sad I never even stl believe.we are stl dialing his number hoping he will pick up
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by highchief1: 6:19am On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
We Ndi Igbo know Ipob is not responsible for this.
They're not violent.

Try again.
it’s a shame that u r alive.U will die a shameful death for supporting evil
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by highchief1: 6:20am On May 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
From the look of things, that's an armored SUV right there. Most likely an Escalade or a Surburban.

How exactly did they manage to hit it successfully?
yea those un subaru it’s dad.my good friend died in that attack I never stl believe my eyes
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 6:26am On May 19, 2023
highchief1:
Evil man come and k!ill me nah.

Idio?ts want us to join them in hating innocent Ipob that has our interest at heart.

There's nothing you evil people will do that will make we Igbos hate Ipob.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Gaddafih001(m): 6:27am On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
We Ndi Igbo know Ipob is not responsible for this.
They're not violent.

Try again.
May IPOB visit you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by highchief1: 6:27am On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Evil man come and k!ill me nah.

Idio?ts want us to join them in hating innocent Ipob that has our interest at heart.

There's nothing you evil people will do that will make we Igbos hate Ipob.
like seriously.u can’t even say RIP to the dead it’s to type this rubbish?who created Igbo people?it’s not the same God that created me o.How can a people be so insensitive and heartless.Jesus!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by slowice(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2023
Creamypie:
East don cast. Abeg, Igbo's who have relocated to south, cos of menace of Biafra agitation, u.g.m, and insecurity, please make Una no dey say south na no mans land oh. E get reason we don't want to hear it

Some of you talk carelessly. Igbos have been living in the south before your great grand father
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 6:36am On May 19, 2023
Chekwume16:
Whether it is ipob or other gunmen ravaging the east, the fact remains that ipob brough tthis madness when they armed esn and emboldened other people to take up arms
If your evil APC government were not protecting fulani herdsmen killing tens in East every week,Ipob wouldn't have armed ESN.

If your evil APC government didn't killed hundreds of innocent youths in East for no reason, others won't have taken up arms to Start Attacking security men back.

Blame your apc government if you're sincere.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:

I don't believe it's ipob, if you understand how this things work you will know better, don't be surprised that the people sponsoring all this are people from the far north or west just to paint the se region bad but soon Thier cup go full so don't be fooled by the media.
u guys keep defending Ipob criminal for what politics nawa buhari ll leave wey Ina assume say Ina de pepper it's a sham
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 6:39am On May 19, 2023
highchief1:
like seriously.u can’t even say RIP to the dead it’s to type this rubbish?who created Igbo people?it’s not the same God that created me o.How can a people be so insensitive and heartless.Jesus!
Said by people who rejoiced and cheered Nigeria army for killing hundreds of unarmed youths in East.
Shouting,kill them all,more bullet in your guns,use them as target practice,etc

Hypocrites chooses when to care about humanity.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by MrAgbako: 6:40am On May 19, 2023
melonsgroup:
set up from APC
My hand no dey this one oooo

In any condition you find yourself always remember that A Town Hall is different from bala blu
amadiogha punish u potopoto citizen that always like to blame others for their own problems. Nnamdi KANU ESN gunmen go soon locate u
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 6:41am On May 19, 2023
Gaddafih001:

May IPOB visit you.
Amen,may killer Nigeria security visit you.

Say Amen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:45am On May 19, 2023
richie240:

If the only thing Tinubu can do this four years is to see that they get their biafra and go, I'll give him 100%
cool
unfortunately no president has the power to do that... That's why we have national assembly... As for Igbos still defending Ipob and calling for nnamdi Kanu release shame on them is the killing of their fellow Igbos for biafra...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Greyworld: 6:45am On May 19, 2023
okeysoninv:
ipob signature full everywhere. If it's not ipob who? Armed robber, kidnapper . Which will know is not true. Fact ipob has been doing it time without number ,since kanu empowered ESN and told them ambush the security forces . So it's definitely ipob. USA should help us wipe out ipob from face of Igbo land.

Your last sentence sold you out... you might have been behind this act and blame Ipob for it so "US ll hide you finish ipob from the face of igbo land"
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by HRMK: 6:50am On May 19, 2023
these igbos are always quick to call fellow Nigerians animals living in zoo!who would do this if not animals?in fact CANNIBALS!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by highchief1: 6:51am On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Said by people who rejoiced and cheered Nigeria army for killing hundreds of unarmed youths in East.

I can never loud or celebrate the death of anyone it’s not me.if u have energy go and be following my comments on nairaland.God forbid that I jubilate over the death of someone.I am not sick.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Brek: 6:57am On May 19, 2023
highchief1:
How do you know it's IPOB?
This video is blurred therefore it's hard for us to see what's happening
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Brek: 6:58am On May 19, 2023
HRMK:
these igbos are always quick to call fellow Nigerians animals living in zoo!who would do this if not animals?in fact CANNIBALS!!
Yeah and those innocent Benue people mean what?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Brek: 7:00am On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
unfortunately no president has the power to do that... That's why we have national assembly... As for Igbos still defending Ipob and calling for nnamdi Kanu release shame on them is the killing of their fellow Igbos for biafra...
You are far way in Hausa or yorubaland blaming IPOB for the killings whole it didn't mention IPOB? Is IPOB the only biafran agigation group? BNL BCG MASSOB etc are still here. Please believe at your own risk
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 7:01am On May 19, 2023
highchief1:
I can never loud or celebrate the death of anyone it’s not me.if u have energy go and be following my comments on nairaland.God forbid that I jubilate over the death of someone.I am not sick.
But your people celebrated it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Brek: 7:01am On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:

Even funny when PROPAGANDA news about IPOB killing igbos is when they started feeling sorry for them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:02am On May 19, 2023
SO TERRIBLE, angry
WHY DO YOU PEOPLEMAKE SO MUCH EFFORT TO HAVE PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS OF THE VICTIMS,YET YOU DONT TAKE TIME AND COMMIT SAME HARDWORK TO VIDEO DRONE AND GET DAILY PHOTOS OF HIDEOUTS OF THESE SAVAGES,VULTURES, LOWLIFE,GODFORSAKEN, EVIL BOYS THAT ARE PERPETRATING THOSE HEINOUS CRIMES in REMOTE VILLAGES AMBUSHING THE INNOCENT PEOPLE.
ADDAGE SAYS: EXPOSE THE DANS OF CRIMINALS AND THEIR CRIME WILL CEASE.ANAMBRA PEOPLE WAKE UP,IGBO WAKEUP TO FIGHT EVIL IN YA LAND,INNOCENT BLOOD ARE CRYING FOR JUSTICE. angry from intelligence ,if there are more than 1000 drones in anambra that can expose killers and ritualists,use your God given wisdom to overcome evil forces.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.