Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) (87704 Views)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / UK Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Anambra Days After US Convoy Attack / Blinken: Attack On US Convoy May Not Have Been Pre-targeted At Our Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Jagabanarmy: 10:05am On May 19, 2023
okeysoninv:
Ndo Igbo for how long are we going to allow ipob to continue to desecrate our land. Time for us to end ipob and their sister groups madness is now
Right!!! Igbos should come together and fight these criminals in their land. It is doable. These criminals live in the communities and people know them. The most peaceful region is now a killing field. Kanu and his criminal gang must be dealt with according to the law of the land. Kanu is not fighting for the Igbos but rather enriching himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by ItisWell22(f): 10:16am On May 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
From the look of things, that's an armored SUV right there. Most likely an Escalade or a Surburban.

How exactly did they manage to hit it successfully?

Seems well-thought out… 😢
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by b3llo(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
From the look of things, that's an armored SUV right there. Most likely an Escalade or a Surburban.

How exactly did they manage to hit it successfully?
This assailants need to be feared since they can do this to a bulletproof car
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Kay25(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2023
vanunu:

That is why it good to conduct a referendum, so that this people will decide where they belong, I don't know why Nigerian government don't want to do that.
Fear,power tussle, selfishness ..they think ruling a big nation makes them have more power to wield
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Shimbo96(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Tell us if you know who they are, police will be glad if you can assist them

I will be glad if you help in catching the culprits

😂 😂 Lowlife comedian, nah English dey disturb you or you just want to be ignorant all your life?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by JDJ4: 11:40am On May 19, 2023
What a tragedy. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Electorate: 11:50am On May 19, 2023
HopeSpencer:
Obidients have done it again.

pandoragirigory:
Peter girigory Obi's miscreants on rampage.

See how senseless you sound, politics have eaten the functional part of your brain.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Chekwume16(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2023
And who is supporting apc government. Go and solve ur problems and stop chasing shadows
goodnessme1:
If your evil APC government were not protecting fulani herdsmen killing tens in East every week,Ipob wouldn't have armed ESN.

If your evil APC government didn't killed hundreds of innocent youths in East for no reason, others won't have taken up arms to Start Attacking security men back.

Blame your apc government if you're sincere.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by TheZooHasFalln: 12:36pm On May 19, 2023
olatunjithomas:

You get bro.... That's an armoured suburban. I am still thinking the same question .
Think no further.... Ask yourself, where and when did IPOB or ESN acquired such sophisticated weapon capable of destroying a powerful armoured vehicle such as this? And what does IPOB or ESN hold against the US? What exactly are they supposed to achieve by spending that much just to attack the US? (because it will cost much more to be successful in that expensive attack) Why does it have to be in Peter Obi's home State? I refuse to be fooled, APC government has a hand in it for a reason or point known to them, and that's why their voice about the attack is very controversial.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Tom1960: 12:53pm On May 19, 2023
Fulanis killing in igbo land
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by brightleave(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2023
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob
Who said it's not ipob?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2023
Chekwume16:
And who is supporting apc government. Go and solve ur problems and stop chasing shadows
Is all your own problems solved.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Eyegroup: 2:08pm On May 19, 2023
Honestly I saw this vechile few days ago at Awka this white on is two but how come what are they doing within that area
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by LordEclipse: 2:45pm On May 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
Playing with nuclear bomb

You just open your mouth and vomit trash. The level of Illiteracy in this place is alarming..
They can't even reply with a single bullet..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Ireportlive: 2:48pm On May 19, 2023
LordEclipse:

You just open your mouth and vomit trash. The level of Illiteracy in this place is alarming..

Anyone foolish enough to read a comment on Nairaland written literally in English and still call the author an Illiterate is a fool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2023
paramakina202:

Onye iberibe.
Olukwu itiboribor.

Ahahahahahah ara di kwa ooo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2023
LordEclipse:

very alarming
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Brek: 4:32pm On May 19, 2023
pquaver:

Being igbo is not determined by the support of obi? You well all d way back, why didn't u screenshot anywhere i said am yoruba or anything that shows i am yoruba? But u deceitful as obidients people always are to leave out the most consistent fact u found out that i am sincw this thread was opened. I dont support obi n will never.. I am the last igbo man standing your obi will deceive.. I am igbo get into ur thick skull,.. U cant black mail everyone, i am not ur typical Nairalander.. and 20 million of u can never change mefrom being igbo if u like paste my opinion from now till tomorrow, it is my opinion i believe in tinubu more tgan obi go and hug transformer
Tinubu that dosent like igbos is the same man you're supporting. I'm guessing you supporting Buhari as well! If he does massacre against igbos will you still support him?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Brek: 4:34pm On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are stupid... I don't owe u any answer to ur foolish question... Like I said continue defending ur Igbos criminals... Shebi the ist and primary victims na Ina fellow Igbos and it's Igbo land that ll feel the heat More before Nigeria indirectly...
Shut the hell up and answer my freaking question! Who are the IPOB criminals where is your source to back this up?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by 3rockets(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2023
[img][/img]
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob

Continue to live in denial

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:48pm On May 19, 2023
Brek:

Shut the hell up and answer my freaking question! Who are the IPOB criminals where is your source to back this up?
get out animal

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2023
brightleave:
Who said it's not ipob?

I said it's not ipob.... Politicians can do and undo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Martinsmine(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2023
3rockets:
[img][/img]

Continue to live in denial

No evidence to back up ur claims
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Gaddafih001(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Amen,may killer Nigeria security visit you.

Say Amen
You and your likes are the killers and not Naija.
As long as you curse our fatherland,curses you will see.
As many as they are that wishes this land good will reap the fruits from Naija.
What you sow, you reap.
Onye ara.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 6:15pm On May 19, 2023
Gaddafih001:

You and your likes are the killers and not Naija.
As long as you curse our fatherland,curses you will see.
As many as they are that wishes this land good will reap the fruits from Naija.
What you sow, you reap.
Onye ara.
Mpa gi onye ara
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by luluosas(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2023
This is pure wickedness. The culprits should be brought to book immediately. I condemn this barbaric arson against the United States staffers.
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Gaddafih001(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Mpa gi onye ara
May the spirit of my dead father run you mad.
Oya start picking papers.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Gaddafih001(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Mpa gi onye ara
May the spirit of my d**d father run y** m*d.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Brek: 6:49pm On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
get out animal
Answer my question
You retard
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 7:12pm On May 19, 2023
Gaddafih001:

May the spirit of my d**d father run y** m*d.
spirit of father can only have power over his foolish son.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Gaddafih001(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
spirit of father can only have power over his foolish son.
Ikiri.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.