Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) (87535 Views)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / UK Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Anambra Days After US Convoy Attack / Blinken: Attack On US Convoy May Not Have Been Pre-targeted At Our Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Hawkler: 8:38pm On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
East don cast
Wahali even Corpers don't want to serve there.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Segzy19: 8:39pm On May 18, 2023
Las las! East don cast...

We warned them....

The Igbo people sef are afraid to return home...

You see now!
When Sunday Igboho started his agitation, Yorubas cautioned him to be careful not to turn Yoruba land into war zone if care is not taken but when Nnamdi Kanu started his own, he was cheered on by his people... His elders couldn't control him...

Now the difference is clear... Thank God no American citizen was killed. Otherwise, by now Anambra would have known serious shege.

Pitobi is yet to comment o. Abi no be the same Anambra where he once governed...

We are watching

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by chccho(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2023
They will feel the hell fire of the US government that I can guarantee..
Shae una no wan get sense abi

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 8:39pm On May 18, 2023
Diligent1:

You just typed rubbish
Is rubbish to you because you don't understand the game your apc government is playing
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by hopexter(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Ndo Igbo for how long are we going to allow ipob to continue to desecrate our land. Time for us to end ipob and their sister groups madness is now

Ipob are harmless, peace loving people, I dwell with them lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Kubin: 8:40pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Ndo Igbo for how long are we going to allow ipob to continue to desecrate our land. Time for us to end ipob and their sister groups madness is now
how do you know is IPOB responsible for the attack?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Elsueno: 8:41pm On May 18, 2023
riverbird:

I don't believe it's ipob, if you understand how this things work you will know better, don't be surprised that the people sponsoring all this are people from the far north or west just to paint the se region bad but soon Thier cup go full so don't be fooled by the media.

Yeah, I agree as well, it's definitely Kabiru from futo jalon eho immigrated to northern Nigeria..him decided to attack that convoy after zippin him kunu in d night...🤣🤣U better face ur problem & leave d north/west alone, them get enough of their own problems already

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by kunleham(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2023
A greater Anambra or South East is imPOssible but a greater Nigeria is POssible, what an irony?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by bashlek(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2023
Igbos are killing igbo’s properties…..I pray it won’t be long before they understand

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by darkwan: 8:42pm On May 18, 2023
NSK4U:

Don't say as if Yorubas give a Bleep about una because Yorubas truly do. In fact, till today, Yorubas are still ready to go to war just to remain in Nigeria with the Igbos, so why the denial?

keep dreamin....nobody likes to be with igbos....

infact we are beggin una to leave nigeria with una south eastern states....

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Bobxin: 8:43pm On May 18, 2023
Staphylococcus:
The Nigerian security forces should work with their US counterparts and get an atomic bomb dropped on that state.

They need to be thought a lesson with half-life of 500 years

Still wondering why it's difficult for this country's security agents to cleans just six states out of 36, well fighting Boko Haram has been difficult.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by casualobserver: 8:43pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
the Kevlar is usually placed behind the door frame. You cannot say definitively that there was none at all. It is not clear from the picture.

Also is there any such thing as a half armored vehicle?

I am bewildered ni o. I can see the armoring and steel reinforcements on the rear but I cannot see anything for the front and rear doors. I can understand the windows melting in the fire but not steel. Even on the door frames you should be able to see steel reinforcements.

A bullet proof car should give a driver enough time to escape, the only way I can see them ambushing him is if he was disabled by bullets in which case maybe the protection for the occupants was inadequate and looking at the doors it appears so.

Oga I’ve never heard of this before, clearly the car is supposed to be bullet proof but look at those doors, look at the picture with just the right front door especially, that door does not look like a BP door fire or no fire. I saw a video from a dash cam recently where a South African driver was under continuos fire in an armored truck. Upon all the bullets they escaped. I will try and find the video

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by flokii: 8:43pm On May 18, 2023
creekman:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga dey go wake am.
As far as Buhari is still the President till May 29th, they'll put the blame on Fulani herdsmen for this dastardly act committed by their own people.
Yorubas are next in the blame game once Tinubu takes over as President.
Itz only cowards that don't take responsibilities for their stupid actions.

They won't try what they are doing with Northerners with Yorubas.. that would be their final undoing in Nigeria.
Shey they say they have craze, that East they are running from, they will all return to en masse.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 8:44pm On May 18, 2023
Zerooffence:

For defending this, your family is next, useless people
And all of a sudden you care about useless people?

The same people you rejoiced when hundreds of their innocent youths were killed by your Nigeria government for just protesting peacefully.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Delaw135: 8:44pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Had it been you know how armored vehicles are made, you would have no problem spotting that it was an armored vehicle.
Don't engage that guy in arguement, the vehicle is an Escalade SUV, bulletproof.
I ve once applied for chauffeur at US embassy Lagos and I saw most of their official vehicles
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Iluvmycontr3: 8:45pm On May 18, 2023
javaguru:
Is that a man or a goat

You know already nah... Be sober for once please 🙄🙄🙄
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by hopexter(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
The idiot in Finland is working for your APC government.

Know this and know peace.

Shut your gutter lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by flokii: 8:46pm On May 18, 2023
kunleham:
A greater Anambra or South East is imPOssible but a greater Nigeria is POssible, what an irony?

Only fo0ls fell for that their useless rhetoric.. Charity they say begins at home.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by meolaniyi(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
you are a big fool
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by 1972xy: 8:47pm On May 18, 2023
Barbarians ! Check them out. Igbo man killing igbo man for food. What a tribe ! No wonder they all abandon their native land to sojourn in a foreign land claiming Lagos as theirs.
See the handiwork of ibo man who their grand master is Peter Obi who refused to caution their activities.
It will get to a time everyone will desert the land. Just watch out.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Austineva(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
u be onye Apari, if u don't d meaning of onye Apari in Igbo, go and goggle it. Fulani mixed blood everywhere. For ur knowledge whether u like it or not Biafra must come this year. You can go and hug d closest transformer
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Prayfortheworld: 8:48pm On May 18, 2023
HopeSpencer:
Obidients have done it again.
Obidients kee your mama
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by riverbird: 8:48pm On May 18, 2023
darkwan:

haha....rest of nigeria is laughin at you people....
didnt northerners tried to warn una years ago that that is how boko haram started in the north....??
did you people listened....??

yorubas....as if yorubas give a fvck about una....

Listen and stop deceiving yourself, there is no terrorism in the se and there will never be don't allow what a few misguided miscreants are doing.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by greggng: 8:48pm On May 18, 2023
darkwan:

park well....now some of you are angry at ipob because they attacked your beloved white sons and daughters of bittches....

Ipob said they are not responsible and I believe them. Is a case of calling a dog a bad name in other to kill the dog . However, may God punish whoever that s sponsoring insecurity in any part of Nigeria...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2023
imam07:
continue defending evil on your land. The same thing your for fathers did during 1966 coup when u all claimed it was not an ibo coup till it eventually consumed u people. Courtesy of Biafra war
Bitter soul,was killing of innocent youths protesting peacefully by your Nigeria government evil too?

What I know is this killing is still the hand work of your government
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Samogloby: 8:49pm On May 18, 2023
Kubin:
how do you know is IPOB responsible for the attack?
How do you know Fulani herdsmen responsible for the attacked mostly in the North?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by LeopardX: 8:49pm On May 18, 2023
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob
Na one of those misguided separatist movements for south east, not necessarily IPOB.

They probably thought it was a Nigerian government convoy. Perhaps if they had known it was a US mission, they wouldn't have struck. However Nigerian government officials know better than to patronize that route.

They were simply trying to score a cheap point. So, the attack was in error as Blinken suspected.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by ORIGENAL(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Every right thinking Igbo man knew it was ipob .
You claim to be an Igbo but not.

You are just a F00/
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Microwhy: 8:50pm On May 18, 2023
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob
If a northerner mistakenly openly say this as regards to Boko haram, social media space will be burning by now.
Who are Igbos
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by mauchiz: 8:50pm On May 18, 2023
Martinsmine:

Who said it's ipob
Is not them,maybe is you.
When we were warning ipob to desist from assembling people they don't know,they refused and called us names,you see were they have finally landed igbos.

When Nigeria army will reinforce in ogbaru,these same igbos will start shouting they are innocent.

Buhari should make sure he finds them and deals with them in the language they understand.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:50pm On May 18, 2023
javaguru:
Is that a man or a goat

Roasted human meat for the other creatures....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Odogwuzack: 8:51pm On May 18, 2023
riverbird:

I don't believe it's ipob, if you understand how this things work you will know better, don't be surprised that the people sponsoring all this are people from the far north or west just to paint the se region bad but soon Thier cup go full so don't be fooled by the media.

Same way boko haram became so strong. Keep living in denial until IPOB wipe you all out from the surface of the earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.