Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad (3033 Views)

Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by Biodun556(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by Biodun556(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by illicit(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2023
Seen it before
undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by taylor88(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2023
kiss
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by BlackAdams007: 5:06pm On May 18, 2023
Commiter.🥱🥱🥱
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by oyebanji44: 5:10pm On May 18, 2023
No one mad pass baba fela.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by ubest1(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2023
ONI is second to FELA in women & marrying related issues
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by Plasmolysis78(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2023
They damaged his psychology already. No wonder he is violent towards them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by xpressionx(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2023
SEUN face no change.

Baba Fela no dey shave that year?
😄

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by ba7man(m): 5:35pm On May 18, 2023
That's still no reason to slap a policeman with a gun.

People get shot for doing far less in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:06pm On May 18, 2023
Lol

See fela thick bush

Legend though
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by didroon43: 6:53pm On May 18, 2023
What a cute picture?
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by MrBiGGEST(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2023
He was wrong, but the case seems to be going too far.me sef no trust police officers.
In my viewpoint ,na small line na'hin differentiate them from criminals themselves .
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by Baronthecelebri: 7:03pm On May 18, 2023
Fela with him Bush

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by slam7000(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2023
Reno Omokri is full of mischief always. He was actually mocking Seun Kuti sitting in his father’s room.

He might have witnessed a lot growing in terms of violence on his family from the Nigeria army and police but no child would see Fela who is an alpha male wearing that pink floral ashawo and transgender under wear with rastafarian pubic hairs sticking out from every angle and such child would remain normal. It must be scary watching his dad and seeing lots of stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by brain54(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2023
Na bush I Dey see so…

Abi my eye Dey deceive me?

Wait make I zoom in the pix.

Omo… na bush o. I weak for Fela. Dude no Dey even clear him farm land.

Na wah o. Senior craze man.

Na from clap them take Dey enter dance… Seun down bald since small pickin!
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:21pm On May 18, 2023
Now I'm sure Reno the snake is also mentally sick because wetin be this

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by emperor4love(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2023
ba7man:
That's still no reason to slap a policeman with a gun.

People get shot for doing far less in the US.
u Don u.s, nairalanders sef
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by ZaddyJ: 7:38pm On May 18, 2023
grin zee
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 18, 2023
Nigerian police
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by candygist: 8:11pm On May 18, 2023
brain54:
Na bush I Dey see so…

Abi my eye Dey deceive me?

Wait make I zoom in the pix.

Omo… na bush o. I weak for Fela. Dude no Dey even clear him farm land.

Na wah o. Senior craze man!

Na like so your grandfather self behave.
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by Nemesis0147(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2023
Shaving stick/ razor never dy market by then I guess🤨
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by Astra101: 1:36am On May 19, 2023
This reno is losing my respect, though it doesn't count. But I'm sure his constant quest to clout chase is equally disgusting to some other bright minds sad
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by MrColdsweat: 1:40am On May 19, 2023
Reno Mr cho cho cho......
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by ednut1(m): 1:49am On May 19, 2023
Seun was not alive when most of those events happened. Femi Kuti was alive and witnessed many of it. Is Femi Kuti not cool headed today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by Rostikol: 1:55am On May 19, 2023
Seun Kuti and the Egypt 80 Band in a recent concert in Switzerland.

This man is FELA in everything but name.

I didn't even know he was a saxophone genius like FELA.
wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YKBvMmgmuI&ab_channel=SeunKuti
Re: Reno Omokri Releases Rear Throw Back Picture Of Seun Kuti And Dad by brain54(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2023
ednut1:
Seun was not alive when most of those events happened. Femi Kuti was alive and witnessed many of it. Is Femi Kuti not cool headed today
Circumstances, situations, events…

Can affect individuals differently.

A robbery event witnessed by two kids for instance may make one violent and the other timid.

Psychology of each individual and how there are able to handle it is what matters.

Besides the negative effects might be affecting Femi in another way which may not be visible to the public. He may not be violent towards the police but he may be exhibiting some other vices in his private life which no one may be aware of.

People are different!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Ogugu, Awgu Enugu State - Green Land On The Hill Top / Should The South East Be Allowed To Leave? / EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.