Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm (6307 Views)

The Dimensions And Tips For Rest On Every Side / How Russian & Ukraine War Explain The Spiritual Realm Vividly / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by LordReed(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
they replicate 4 as long as i get something useful 4rm outside the body.

No they replicate as long as you have energy and that energy doesn't need to come from outside because your body can store energy. Same with the universe, all the energy is already in the universe.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2023
LordReed:

No they replicate as long as you have energy and that energy doesn't need to come from outside because your body can store energy. Same with the universe, all the energy is already in the universe.
then why cant u live in jupiter?
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2023
LordReed:

this is nonsense. u come into existence or appear when x combines or separates 4rm y. anything that is always existing cant be all that exists,anyways. if not always, then it has to be a consequence of separation or combination.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by LordReed(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
this is nonsense. u come into existence or appear when x combines or separates 4rm y. anything that is always existing cant be all that exists,anyways. if not always, then it has to be a consequence of separation or combination.

Your failure to understand is your problem.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by LordReed(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
then why cant u live in jupiter?

Not interested.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2023
LordReed:

Your failure to understand is your problem.
understand what? even google does not say where the singularity comes 4rm. 4get stored energy. big bang is about a singularity.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2023
LordReed:

Not interested.
why?
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by LordReed(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
understand what? even google does not say where the singularity comes 4rm. 4get stored energy. big bang is about a singularity.

Where did I say anything about singularity?
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by LordReed(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
why?

You are not entitled to my attention.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by kkins25(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:

I would have been guilty if I said that God is a 4D being: but I never said so.
Even then,
A 4D being (assuming) is infinitely bigger than a 3D being. The best of 3D is the minimum of a 4D being.

Talking about Creation (since you brought it up), just as a 3D being can effortlessly create a 2D object so also a 4D being can do and undo with the 3D objects.

Your question of why is silly because only a being in a higher dimension can answer the question and you in the lower dimension wouldn't even comprehend it.

Did you notice how your disposition changed immediately you learned that this Philosophical dialogue is also spiritual?

If God is indeed the Creator of Everything, then there cannot be any other Dimensions higher than His
But, your argument still fails. What you're trying to do is sneak God into the position where he created all the dimensions; therefore the highest dimension that can exist. However, your argument has already being contemplated by the Gnostic creationist who argued that the God you're referring to, YHWH, is the Demiurge, Sabbodoth, who also thought he was the ad infinitum. Unknown to him, the demiurge, that there are several beings above him, e.g Sophia, his mother. grin grin grin

If the 2D cannot fathom the existence of 3D, it goes without saying that the God-D also cannot fathom dimensions over his. After all, 1D exist in 2D, 2D in 3D, ad infinitum. What dimension does the God-D dwell in?

1 Like

Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by kkins25(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:
The evil in these people is amazing!
They want to avoid to talk but throw jabs.
Once that see that your questions will expose them, they scram after their tantrums.

The questions were simple:
1. It is possible to have a one-dimensional (1D) space within a two-dimensional (2D) space?
Is it possible to have a two-dimensional (2D) space within a three-dimensional (3D) space?

2. If the above is possible,
Is it possible for a hypothetical point object in a 1D space know detect by any means that he it is within a 2D or 3D or nD space?

If the question 1 is impossible, can you explain why?

What could be difficult in this?

But, you already defined subsequent dimensions as the cumulation of prior dimensions, isn't it? So, why are you asking the questions above? Even so, your definitions of the Dimensions above are somewhat faulty..
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2023
LordReed:

You are not entitled to my attention.
nothing is confirmed this way
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2023
LordReed:

Where did I say anything about singularity?
google says it when speaking of the universe
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by TenQ: 10:49am On May 23, 2023
kkins25:

But, you already defined subsequent dimensions as the cumulation of prior dimensions, isn't it? So, why are you asking the questions above? Even so, your definitions of the Dimensions above are somewhat faulty..
I hear you!

I didn't define dimensions where you quoted! Did I!?
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by TenQ: 10:56am On May 23, 2023
kkins25:
But, your argument still fails. What you're trying to do is sneak God into the position where he created all the dimensions; therefore the highest dimension that can exist. However, your argument has already being contemplated by the Gnostic creationist who argued that the God you're referring to, YHWH, is the Demiurge, Sabbodoth, who also thought he was the ad infinitum. Unknown to him, the demiurge, that there are several beings above him, e.g Sophia, his mother. grin grin grin

If the 2D cannot fathom the existence of 3D, it goes without saying that the God-D also cannot fathom dimensions over his. After all, 1D exist in 2D, 2D in 3D, ad infinitum. What dimension does the God-D dwell in?
The last paragraph of my post you quoted says:

If God is indeed the Creator of Everything, then there cannot be any other Dimensions higher than His
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by Maynmann: 11:00am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:

If he created everything which includes dimensions, he is beyond that, he doesn’t need dimensions, why would a creator lower himself to the frame of his own creation?

Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by TenQ: 11:13am On May 23, 2023
Maynmann:

If he created everything which includes dimensions, he is beyond that, he doesn’t need dimensions, why would a creator lower himself to the frame of his own creation?
I have explained this before!

Acts 17:28:
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring."

Relatively God is in the Highest Dimension because
In God ALL our dimensions exist!
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by Maynmann: 11:19am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:

"For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring."

Is your god an object, if your god created everything, is everything not in him?
That verse has nothing to do with dimensions.

Look up genesis 1:2, with no form and void, check the hebrew world, it means chaos.
There was no dimensions then, dimensions was introduced after light was created.

1 Like

Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by kkins25(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:

The last paragraph of my post you quoted says:

But Dimensions are the dwelling place of anything that can exist..
Since, we know that God has essence, which means he is made of "substance, " then this "substance" must dwell in some of "being" defined by parameters (let's assume its beyond our perceptive capabilities), that will most likely be called something even if it is not "dimensions". Let's not forget that Heaven is the abode of God, considering the distinction between heaven and earth, it means heaven has boundaries different from and does not inter-mingle with the boundaries of earth.

If God is confined to those boundaries, then it isn't far-fetched to proclaim that God Himself may be oblivious to spheres of existence beyond dimensions of the earth and heaven .

If God is the singularity, then God cannot be the Christian God. He must be the God of the Buddhist. Because, If you're correct, then God didn't create anything per se, instead, He was the "stuff" that stuffs were made from.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by LordReed(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
google says it when speaking of the universe

So why are you asking me when you can ask Google?
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by LordReed(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
nothing is confirmed this way

You think I am saying nonsense so why do you need my confirmation? I have indulged you long enough. Bye.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by Maynmann: 11:27am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:

You have contradicted yourself.

You said God encompasses or contains all dimensions. If God indeed includes all dimensions within itself, then it wouldn't necessarily need to be situated in “higher dimensions” because all dimensions already exist within it.
In that case, the notion of "higher dimensions" being God creation seems contradictory, as it implies that God is both contained within and the creator of these dimensions.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by TenQ: 11:31am On May 23, 2023
Maynmann:

Is your god an object, if your god created everything, is everything not in him?
That verse has nothing to do with dimensions.

Look up genesis 1:1, with no form and empty, check the hebrew world, it means chaos.
There was no dimensions then, dimensions was introduced after light was created.
Genesis speak of God as a Spirit!
If my God was a physical being, you'ld have been right: unfortunately, He isn't!
Can a 2D object be made within a 3D space?

If Yes, your argument falls flat

Sorry, you don't understand Genesis 1:
Two phases:
1. In the Beginning of time God created the Heavens and the Earth
2. The EARTH already created with water was without form and void (messed up:chaos) darkness over the deep of water.

Did you see anywhere where water was created?

The dimensions came with the creation of the Heavens and the Earth my dear.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by Maynmann: 11:34am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:

Genesis speak of God as a Spirit!
If my God was a physical being, you'ld have been right: unfortunately, He isn't!
Can a 2D object be made within a 3D space?

If Yes, your argument falls flat

Sorry, you don't understand Genesis 1:
Two phases:
1. In the Beginning of time God created the Heavens and the Earth
2. The EARTH already created with water was without form and void (messed up:chaos) darkness over the deep of water.

Did you see anywhere where water was created?

If your god is not an object then why does he need to be contain in dimensions?
Dimensions are for?

Heaven here means skies, if you notice the heaven here is plural, “heavens”.
Earth here means ground.
Spirit here means air.

When the waters were further separated into different parts, a firnament was created to hold and separate water from above from water below, which kind of dimension is that?
What does “firnament” mean here?
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by Maynmann: 11:36am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:

Your god existed before he created dimensions, heaven and earth right?
So he doesn’t need dimensions?
What then does he need “higher dimensions” for?
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by TenQ: 11:37am On May 23, 2023
kkins25:
But Dimensions are the dwelling place of anything that can exist..
Since, we know that God has essence, which means he is made of "substance, " then this "substance" must dwell in some of "being" defined by parameters (let's assume its beyond our perceptive capabilities), that will most likely be called something even if it is not "dimensions". Let's not forget that Heaven is the abode of God, considering the distinction between heaven and earth, it means heaven has boundaries different from and does not inter-mingle with the boundaries of earth.

If God is confined to those boundaries, then it isn't far-fetched to proclaim that God Himself may be oblivious to spheres of existence beyond dimensions of the earth and heaven .

If God is the singularity, then God cannot be the Christian God. He must be the God of the Buddhist. Because, If you're correct, then God didn't create anything per se, instead, He was the "stuff" that stuffs were made from.

I've answered this your question:

Relatively to us God is in the Highest Dimension because

If God is described as a physical being, then the question you asked could make sense. If God is NOT a physical being, then every object in ALL dimensions can exist INSIDE Him.

I said:

Relatively to us, God is in the Highest Dimension because
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by TenQ: 11:41am On May 23, 2023
Maynmann:

If your god is not an object then why does he need to be contain in a dimensions?
Dimensions are for?

Heaven here means skies, if you notice the heaven here is plural.
Earth here means ground.
Spirit here means air.

When the waters were further separated into different parts, a firnament was created to hold and separate water from above from water below, which kind of dimension is that?
What does “firnament” mean here?
Your train of thought is terribly muddled up here.

God is a Spirit: a spirit is not air!

If objects in lower Dimensions and subsets of higher Dimensions and we are IN God, that makes Him to be the highest dimension relative to us.
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by Maynmann: 11:44am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:

Your train of thought is terribly muddled up here.

God is a Spirit: a spirit is not air!

If objects in lower Dimensions and subsets of higher Dimensions and we are IN God, that makes Him to be the highest dimension relative to us.
The word in hebrew here is rûaḥ, ruah means air, wind, breathe.
Even if you look up the origin of the word “spirit” in English it means the same.

Is the highest dimensions also not in God?
Did your god not create dimensions? Why then is he within his own creation?
Without dimensions will your god still live?

Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by TenQ: 11:46am On May 23, 2023
Maynmann:

Your god existed before he created dimensions, heaven and earth right?
So he doesn’t need dimensions?
What then does he need “higher dimensions” for?
God doesn't need any dimension!

I wonder if you are reading for comprehension or not.

TenQ:

Relatively (to us) God is in the Highest Dimension because
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by Maynmann: 11:47am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:

God doesn't need any dimension!

I wonder if you are reading for comprehension or not.

So why does your god need to be in “higher dimensions” if he can exist without it?
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by TenQ: 11:47am On May 23, 2023
Maynmann:

The word in hebrew here is rûaḥ, ruah means air, wind, breathe.
Even if you look up the origin of the word “spirit” in English it means the same.

Is the highest dimensions also not in God?
Did your god not create dimensions? Why then is he within his own creation?
Without dimensions will your god still live?
And you conveniently didn't see that it also mean SPIRIT!?

Check your attachment
Re: The Philosophy Of Spatial Dimensions And the Spiritual Realm by Maynmann: 11:49am On May 23, 2023
TenQ:

And you conveniently didn't see that it also mean SPIRIT!?

Check your attachment

Yes. Spirit means the same definition.
It seems your definition of “spirit” is muddled up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! / Where Are My Accusers? / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.